1517 users online (248 members and 1269 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,169

    Heads up! Deadly Suspicion on today.

    MSNBC, Drew Peterson case on today at 12 PM, ET. The headliner mentions his recent arrest, so it should be up to date.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,169
    This is repeating at 9 PM "with new details."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    Thanks!!! EST?
    good radio show on at 10EST.......under new posts
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    watching this again.........odd that DP never got in trouble with underage sex with SP.......she 17/he 47.

    Laci's FIRST Halloween, (disappeared before that)........SP really was excited about Laci.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    Forgot all the surgeries, 2 babies and in a 3 year marriage!
    I thought they were married longer.
    Watching this again, I'm refreshing my memory from when this first
    happened in Oct. 2007.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,409
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Forgot all the surgeries, 2 babies and in a 3 year marriage!
    I thought they were married longer.
    Watching this again, I'm refreshing my memory from when this first
    happened in Oct. 2007.
    I'm watching it too ~ mainly to refresh my memory on the details.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I'm watching it too ~ mainly to refresh my memory on the details.
    Yes, it's a good refresher course on the case. I just caught another suspicious detail. The night she disappeared...the next day DP called in "sick." That's a classic murder suspect, according to profilers.

    I recall that's what they look for, when trying to track a killer. Someone who does that, and/or gets out of town, changes his appearance, etc.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Thanks!!! EST?
    good radio show on at 10EST.......under new posts
    Thank you!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,409
    Quote Originally Posted by wandering View Post
    Yes, it's a good refresher course on the case. I just caught another suspicious detail. The night she disappeared...the next day DP called in "sick." That's a classic murder suspect, according to profilers.

    I recall that's what they look for, when trying to track a killer. Someone who does that, and/or gets out of town, changes his appearance, etc.
    This is actually the same thing that was on "Dateline", Friday evening. But I'm glad msnbc has been showing it all weekend. I also noticed the part about him calling in sick and his unbelievable story about her calling to say she'd left, where to pick up the car, but not having taken any personal belongings except her bikini. Does he really expect a jury to buy this?? Nobody who leaves on their own leaves everything behind unless they're going into witness protection ~ and even then they take their children with them. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    Limited lie detecter questions.........would LE know how to throw at
    lie detector test? Meds? I read that in DP EXPOSED also.
    IMO, he didn't pass, it is fishy.
    OMG female FANS.........I missed that on the other interview.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,302
    I only caught the last two or three minutes of the program, but I checked the schedule and it's repeated here in about 1 hour and 45 minutes! I'm looking forward to seeing it!
    My posts are my opinion..........



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I only caught the last two or three minutes of the program, but I checked the schedule and it's repeated here in about 1 hour and 45 minutes! I'm looking forward to seeing it!
    It was a good background on both Kathleen's death and Stacy's disappearance and current up to showing his perp walk from Friday. Enjoy!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,339
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    watching this again.........odd that DP never got in trouble with underage sex with SP.......she 17/he 47.

    Laci's FIRST Halloween, (disappeared before that)........SP really was excited about Laci.
    I think in Illinois, that 17 is not considered a minor, as to having consensual sex...only if it is a person of authority, like a teacher. Although, I tend to think a cop would be considered a person of authority. Maybe they all turned a "blind eye". Pity.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    318
    I watched the Dateline story and it refreshed my memory on some things that I thought were awful the first time I heard them and I've not changed my mind. They're very telling.

    First, he got Stacy a "boob job." So crude. He couldn't say breast implants. Then he mentioned a tummy tuck and braces. He called them all "repairs."

    The terms "boob job" and "repairs" show how he thought of her. He had her "repaired" because she was - in his eyes - "broken." He wanted her fixed so that she would be what he wanted.

    This is a crude guy who fixated on looks and sex. He called Kathleen names because he thought she was "fat" as well as other adjectives. He then did the same thing to Stacy.

    To top it all off, who goes on TV and tells these things??????? These are private matters and even though she was missing, these kinds of things aren't so easily revealed by normal people.

    There are so many things I could comment about with regard to that program, but they all point to this creep being a disgusting, rotten, putrid, foul murderer.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where our Governors actually make our license plates
    Posts
    644
    Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    I think in Illinois, that 17 is not considered a minor, as to having consensual sex...only if it is a person of authority, like a teacher. Although, I tend to think a cop would be considered a person of authority. Maybe they all turned a "blind eye". Pity.
    http://www.ageofconsent.us/

    Illinois age of consent is 17.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Sam Shepard arrested on suspicion of DUI
    By zwiebel in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2015, 05:26 AM
  2. Heads Up, 12 EST today Col District Attorney will be on
    By Pharlap in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 01:53 PM
  3. Is there anyone else in Boulder who could be under suspicion?
    By aussiesheila in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 08:21 AM