Cindy and Casey on Mother's Day 5/10/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdavidson11

You are not alone in this journey
Reaction score
As my husband brought me flower's, my kids who are 16 and 18 gave me a big hug, told me they are glad that I am always there for them, and then we will be going out to an early dinner with my MIL. My thoughts turned to the A's. If my daughter was unable to come and see me, nothing could stop me from seeing my daughter. The A's having spent the last year going through he** it seems to me that enough time has past to just visit the jail and talk about love and how much everyone misses the "normal" life that they led. I would have Caylee on my mind but her name wouldn't have to be brought up. Who cares if it is video taped, if the case isn't discussed no harm done. What does everyone else think about this or am I just naive about how truly dysfunctional this family may be?

As my husband brought me flower's, my kids who are 16 and 18 gave me a big hug, told me they are glad that I am always there for them, and then we will be going out to an early dinner with my MIL. My thoughts turned to the A's. If my daughter was unable to come and see me, nothing could stop me from seeing my daughter. The A's having spent the last year going through he** it seems to me that enough time has past to just visit the jail and talk about love and how much everyone misses the "normal" life that they led. I would have Caylee on my mind but her name wouldn't have to be brought up. Who cares if it is video taped, if the case isn't discussed no harm done. What does everyone else think about this or am I just naive about how truly dysfunctional this family may be?

Happy Mother's Day.
My thought's would be on CAYLEE & how I would never kiss her soft little cheek or hold her little hand again. Giving birth didn't make Casey a mother, she is a monster.

Not only on this Mother's Day, I have been wondering why they A's have not seen KC since Caylee's body was found and/or why KC hasn't allowed them to see her. I agree, they don't have to talk about the case and nothing or no one (JB) would keep me from my child just to tell them they are loved. So what if the world hears it.

I have been busy with finals this week but I am glad you started this thread because I initially signed on to see if you fine people on Websleuths was wondering about ol' KC and this being the first Mother's Day without her child. I hope all the mother's that post here have a wonderful day.. My dog Bouncer got my flower's and a card.
Vanpet

Not only on this Mother's Day, I have been wondering why they A's have not seen KC since Caylee's body was found and/or why KC hasn't allowed them to see her. I agree, they don't have to talk about the case and nothing or no one (JB) would keep me from my child just to tell them they are loved. So what if the world hears it.
JMO...I think it may be KC's idea to keep the A's away. I may be wrong though.

:rolleyes:
:furious: If only KC had "NOT" have done this to
Little Angel CAYLEE ! ! !

This would have been such a W O N D E R F U L

MOTHER's DAY .... for 4 generations of women in the

Family..... SP/CA/KC/CAYLEE ! ! !

KC IS NOT facing the facts / or the TRUTH !!!!

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

*** HAPPY MOTHER'S Day to ALL ~ Thank YA'LL for
NOT KILLING YOUR CHILDREN !!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

JMO...I think it may be KC's idea to keep the A's away. I may be wrong though.

It's probably a combination of Casey not wanting to see them because they're of no use to her now AND JB worrying about the media obtaining the visits.

Happy Mother's Day ladies. Hope ya'll have a nice peaceful day. I know you are probably treated like a Queen today. Hope you have your feet up and somebody else is cooking and cleaning. Wither it's feet up or feet running around waitin on e-body else----make dem memories---catch as many as you can and put em on that special shelf so you can sit and build yourself a nice warm blanket when you get old. Is what keeps you warm when your old. I begged out for this Mother's Day. To tired for it.

Anyway, back to CA. I really feel sorry for her today. Never thought I would feel sorry for her again---but, looks like I was wrong. Poor thang! Wonder if she is visiting her Mother. That could soften the blow. Bet she could use a Bear Hug today. Bet she doesn't even have a friend to give her a Bear Hug. That has hit me as sad today. Sure hope we don't start ranting today, cuz I will probably cry.

Can you imagine what Christmas is going to be like this year. Last Christmas, they were into cover mode and it probably was a very bad day---but I think the next one will be way worse. I wouldn't even do a tree. Poot, I would be very heavily medicated.

KC's day???????? Doubt if it even enters her mind. She is doin the norm, thinkin the norm. What's for lunch? What's for snacks? Really not trying to be ugly here. Is what I think she is thinkin. I have never thought she had any emotions. No love---nuttin. To me, anythang she shows as emotion is a learned reaction.

Happy Mother's Day ladies. Hope ya'll have a nice peaceful day. I know you are probably treated like a Queen today. Hope you have your feet up and somebody else is cooking and cleaning. Wither it's feet up or feet running around waitin on e-body else----make dem memories---catch as many as you can and put em on that special shelf so you can sit and build yourself a nice warm blanket when you get old. Is what keeps you warm when your old. I begged out for this Mother's Day. To tired for it.

Anyway, back to CA. I really feel sorry for her today. Never thought I would feel sorry for her again---but, looks like I was wrong. Poor thang! Wonder if she is visiting her Mother. That could soften the blow. Bet she could use a Bear Hug today. Bet she doesn't even have a friend to give her a Bear Hug. That has hit me as sad today. Sure hope we don't start ranting today, cuz I will probably cry.

Can you imagine what Christmas is going to be like this year. Last Christmas, they were into cover mode and it probably was a very bad day---but I think the next one will be way worse. I wouldn't even do a tree. Poot, I would be very heavily medicated.

KC's day???????? Doubt if it even enters her mind. She is doin the norm, thinkin the norm. What's for lunch? What's for snacks? Really not trying to be ugly here. Is what I think she is thinkin. I have never thought she had any emotions. No love---nuttin. To me, anythang she shows as emotion is a learned reaction.
I agree with you. I feel sorry for CA too. It has to be a difficult day for her. And Father's day will be hard for GA. To be honest, I think he feels more emotions than CA or KC. Either way, I feel for them. I would not want to be in their shoes. Even though we don't agree with how they may be handling things, I (myself) do feel compassion and sympathy. I hate that they have lost a grandchild and now facing losing a child who has committed his horrible crime. Wow, you're right mamabear, CA may not have anyone to give her a hug. That's sad. It's heartbreaking to lose a precious grandchild and to feel alone as well on mother's day.

You're right to look at our own lives and make memories ourselves because life is short and I believe that life is what we make it to be. We have the power to make our lives what we want it. I hope everyone is having a happy mother's day today. :)

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mothers posting on here. As far as what KC is feeling today...if anything at all...then she has put herself in the role of a victim. Like in my mind she is thinking, "Here I am on MY day stuck in here....cuz I was arrested on a freaking whim." Privately, I don't have a clue what the A's are thinking unless it is the same stuff that they have espoused to the media. I would imagine CA too is taking this day rather hard. At church today, I was there with my mom, my dad is long gone...and her 84 year old friend had tears in her eyes as the church deacons were passing out roses for all of the mothers. She was thinking about her sons. She had two. One committed suicide at 39--the other is still alive but wasn't there with her today. She told me Mother's Day is always hard--that you never never forget. It has been over 15 years and she said the wound smarts to this day. Some days are harder than others. She wore yellow today...his favorite color.

I agree with the person that started this thread...I would have wanted to see KC long before now. I agree that it could be KC and JB keeping them away...but they don't have to talk about the case. Having typed that...I don't CA could keep from not talking about Caylee...as IT SHOULD be...hence...my guess would be no more visits. Even after she is convicted...there is always an appeal...unless (and I am guessing that he** will freeze over and give us all low fat excellent ice cream popscicles before that happens) KC pleads to a lesser offense...there will no be any more visits. I could be wrong. They can always write letters...which is what I am imagining that they have been doing since they stopped visiting. Whether KC writes back or reads their letters I have no clue.

I agree,that this must be an awfully sad day for Cindy. But as for some posters saying that Cindy has no one to give her a hug today,she still has Lee,her son. He probably can't take away all her pain,but I'm sure Lee loves Cindy too,and is trying to make this Mothers' Day for her as pleasant as possible. At least I hope so.

:rolleyes:
:furious: If only KC had "NOT" have done this to
Little Angel CAYLEE ! ! !

This would have been such a W O N D E R F U L

MOTHER's DAY .... for 4 generations of women in the

Family..... SP/CA/KC/CAYLEE ! ! !

KC IS NOT facing the facts / or the TRUTH !!!!

JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

*** HAPPY MOTHER'S Day to ALL ~ Thank YA'LL for
NOT KILLING YOUR CHILDREN !!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You make a very poignant point, jjgram. I enjoy your posts very much, too.

Happy Mother's Day!

Maybe they're waiting to celebrate "Mutha's Day" !!!!!!!!

Since it didn't seem like Father's Day was a big deal around their house, I doubt Mother's Day meant anything to Casey unless it was she receiving gifts. I don't feel sorry for her at all today since it appears she chose to be where she is by what she did. As for CA, she has her son and she still has her own mother, which is a lot more than some of us. MOO

Happy Mother's Day to all here! :blowkiss:

Happy Mothers Day to All Here! :)

I agree with Panthera.............Casey is where she is because she killed her own beautiful daughter. I doubt the day has any meaning to her.

As innocent as we can envision a jailhouse visit between mother and daughter today, just to say they love each other and with no discussion of the case, I think JB is concerned that something would be said that would trigger an angry outburst from Casey like what happened at the August 14th visit.

I also think it's very possible that Casey doesn't want to see either of her parents, as she's angry with her father for testifying to the grand jury the day of her indictment, and angry with her mother for many reasons. She may blame her mother for everything that happened.

I agree,that this must be an awfully sad day for Cindy. But as for some posters saying that Cindy has no one to give her a hug today,she still has Lee,her son. He probably can't take away all her pain,but I'm sure Lee loves Cindy too,and is trying to make this Mothers' Day for her as pleasant as possible. At least I hope so.

I hope so too. I'm sure if anything, today is a reminder of how screwed up things are right now.

As a Mother, I would want to see my child. IF my child was close enough to visit, I don't think anything would stop me, if I hadn't seen my child in months.

My elder brother was in Jail for awhile years ago. My poor Mother would drive hours to see him. She stressed, she worried.

CA is in the same town as KC. It's gota be ruff not to visit. Even if they didn't say anything. But just got a chance to see each other. <shrug>

I don't buy that they don't visit her because they are afraid of tapes being released to the public. I think that JB has done everything in his power to convince Casey that he's the only one she can really trust, and the only one who is really on her side. Look at the way she hardly glanced at them when she was in court, and that was only after JB whispered in her ear, probably prompting her to acknowledge them.

I am sure that CA is probably having a rough day today, but it's probably just another day to Casey.

I don't buy that they don't visit her because they are afraid of tapes being released to the public. I think that JB has done everything in his power to convince Casey that he's the only one she can really trust, and the only one who is really on her side. Look at the way she hardly glanced at them when she was in court, and that was only after JB whispered in her ear, probably prompting her to acknowledge them.

I am sure that CA is probably having a rough day today, but it's probably just another day to Casey.
I think JB might not want a jail visit because of something his client would say that would be released to the public, but I also think she doesn't want to see her parents. I agree she probably blames both parents for herself being in jail right now and charged with Caylee's death. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla