CA's Specific Contradictory Statements

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAMABEAR

Reaction score
I'd like to collect a list of CA's specific contradictory statements that
she has made over the course of the investigation. Compare specific
inconsistencies in her media vs. LE interviews vs. Morgan's deposition.

If we can keep this really factual and avoid going OT or getting upset, it
would be interesting to have all in one place and maybe somebody (calling
all ping chart people) would put it in chronological order.

Cindy stated in the Greta interview on August 5th that she had called KC earlier in the day on June 24th, prior to her arriving at the house and seeing George, and told her about the gas cans being stolen.

There are no phone records to support CA and KC speaking prior to 7 pm that night.

*hope this is the type of thing you were looking for*

Cindy stated in the Greta interview on August 5th that she had called KC earlier in the day on June 24th, prior to her arriving at the house and seeing George, and told her about the gas cans being stolen.

There are no phone records to support CA and KC speaking prior to 7 pm that night.

*hope this is the type of thing you were looking for*

Yes, Valhall. Exactly right on. Thanks! Just seemed like a good thang to get it all in one place.:blowkiss:

Remember the obvious one, "It smells like there's been a damn dead body in the car!"
Then later telling the media the smell was from an old pizza. "You know how hot it's been." Then even later suggesting that "Maybe someone put a body in the trunk after it (the car) had been towed."

Wow Mama, you are even more hardworking working than I was. I went through and wanted to have this type of thread with just the Depo statements, which took about 11 pages or so...this thread you have started ought to be a doozy! Thanks for the hard work in advance. I will contribute this one for you...
Accoarding to CA's myspace page blog " her Caylee is missing" on July 3rd, but she was not considered missing until July 16th in later interviews inlcuind the depostion.

Actually this is from cecybeans my smart BFF. I don't know them big smart words. We talked about it and she sent me the first post. Thanks Beans! Love You:blowkiss:

Actually this is from cecybeans my smart BFF. I don't know them big smart words. We talked about it and she sent me the first post. Thanks Beans! Love You:blowkiss:

Hey Mama - you write the song and I just add lyrics sometimes. You know we are always sharing a brain, lol!

Wow Mama, you are even more hardworking working than I was. I went through and wanted to have this type of thread with just the Depo statements, which took about 11 pages or so...this thread you have started ought to be a doozy! Thanks for the hard work in advance. I will contribute this one for you...
Accoarding to CA's myspace page blog " her Caylee is missing" on July 3rd, but she was not considered missing until July 16th in later interviews inlcuind the depostion.

Go further into this to Cindy's deposition where she states that, though she wrote those words, it didn't mean "Caylee was missing" but was written just so Casey would friend her on MS.

Go further into this to Cindy's deposition where she states that, though she wrote those words, it didn't mean "Caylee was missing" but was written just so Casey would friend her on MS.

Imagine living in the same house as your adult child and having to join My Space so they'll "befriend" you??? :waitasec:

Imagine living in the same house as your adult child and having to join My Space so they'll "befriend" you??? :waitasec:

Pathetic, huh. Simply pathetic. Not only are the truth and this family strangers, this family are strangers to one another, period. Did I say pathetic?

In the depo she said she only paid for medical expenses when Caylee was born.In the My Space letter she said she paid for all of Caylee's medical expenses.
She also insisted she last saw Caylee June 9th until she was confronted with the nursing home records and pics.Now she insists Caylee was last seen by GA on the 16th.

She said in the depo that Casey was working when she had Caylee, because her insurance paid for Caylee's birth, that she didn't pay it.

Cindy had told investigators initially that during the week of June 23rd, that Casey was staying at the Hard Rock Hotel near Universal and at Busch Gardens, where she and the nanny took Caylee on Sunday, then Zanny had a car accident on the way home. "Zanny had a concussion," Cindy told investigators.

During the August 1 2008 police interview, Cindy said she doesn't believe any of it now and that she doesn't believe Caylee was with Zanny.

"I think that Zanny, at this point, was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zanny is now whoever's watching Caylee," Cindy said.

"Do you think we're spinning our wheels looking for a Zanny?" an investigator asked.

"I'm not sure. I have two theories. I think Zanny could either be Amy or Jesse at this point," she told them.

So which is it, does she believe there is a Zanny, or not? Did she change her mind. . . . oh that's right, she never changed her mind. I forgot. :doh:

In the long, recorded message she for detectives, she said the picture of Caylee in the apartment with red curtains, was told to her to be ZFG's apartment. When she's talking to KC in jail, she tells KC the same picture, and she describes it as the one with the drums, she tells KC she knows it's Ricardo's apartment.

Same photo, same apartment, but to the cops it's Zanny's apartment and to KC it was Ricardo.

Cindy had told investigators initially that during the week of June 23rd, that Casey was staying at the Hard Rock Hotel near Universal and at Busch Gardens, where she and the nanny took Caylee on Sunday, then Zanny had a car accident on the way home. "Zanny had a concussion," Cindy told investigators.

During the August 1 2008 police interview, Cindy said she doesn't believe any of it now and that she doesn't believe Caylee was with Zanny.

"I think that Zanny, at this point, was a real person in the beginning, but I think Zanny is now whoever's watching Caylee," Cindy said.

"Do you think we're spinning our wheels looking for a Zanny?" an investigator asked.

"I'm not sure. I have two theories. I think Zanny could either be Amy or Jesse at this point," she told them.

So which is it, does she believe there is a Zanny, or not? Did she change her mind. . . . oh that's right, she never changed her mind. I forgot. :doh:

The REAL question that CA should have asked, should have been asked of Casey. "Casey, explain to me why there is a need to call Amy or Jesse "Zanny" Who are you trying to protect here? Yourself or Amy or Jesse, because it obviously is not to protect Caylee."
But clearly she did not have the nerve to confront Casey.

There is obviously someone who was being protected and it most assuredly was not Caylee. Whoever is covering up and lying should simply pay the price. Caylee paid a very dear price, and all we hear are convoluted lame exclamations of what a gooood mother Casey Anthony was. The trial cannot come soon enough. We shall see who the liars are. And there is more than one liar.

Biggy, CA stated she wasn't worried about Caylee during June and July and had no concerns about Caylee because she was with her mom. As weve been privy to knowing that CA was trying to find out the hows whens and whys by her conversations with her mother discussing needing to go to a therapist, KC's friend Ryan, sending Lee out on a scavenger hunt in downtown Orlando looking for KC at night clubs. CA was very worried about her not so forthright daughter. CA appeared frantic wanting to know where Caylee was during her vacation and that worry regardless what CA says did not go away as much as she seemes to have wanted to turn a blind eye as she had done in the past.

Email from Rick to Cindy
August 21 2008 at 12:59 AM
Subject: Re: won’t do Greta

<snip>Mom filled me in on Casey so don&#8217;t lie to me about her. She STOLE dads check and bought a stupid phone at AT&T so don&#8217;t lie to me about the $354!!!! Mom has the god da*n statement! I know I re verified with mom today!!! <snip>

Email from Cindy to Rick
August 22 2008 8:37 pm
Subject: Re: Won&#8217;t do Greta.

<snip> She did not steal dad&#8217;s check I gave mom back the check from her 21st birthday uncashed that is how she got the routing number. <snip>

There&#8217;s just one little thing wrong with Cindy&#8217;s story here. The simple little fact that the cancelled check is in the discovery documents with Casey&#8217;s signature on the back as having cashed it.
Busted again Cindy.

Oh, and I forgot to put this one in:

Email from Rick To Cindy:
August 23 2008 1:01 pm
Subject: No subject

Mom has the statement that Casey STOLE from dad&#8217;s account. You @ss! Mom told you about Casey STEALING IT! QUIT LYING FOR CASEY!! Casey&#8217;s excuses for stealing was that Universal transferred her and they didn&#8217;t have the budget for the phones that the employees needed and told them to buy them themselves Casey told mom that the Universal would reimburse them,. Casey didn&#8217;t have the money to buy it so she &#8220;borrowed&#8221; it from dad&#8217;s account. The check was signed &#8220;Casey Anthony&#8221;! So don&#8217;t f/n lie to me. I have hears [sic] enough lies coming for you daughter for a lifetime and now your [sic] are lying to me. <snip>

The story about the check and the phone is also verified by Shirley's 8/21/08 police interview. And Shirley says she told Cindy about it all.

Oh yeah, and while I'm at it, let's all remember that it was CINDY who cancelled the Oprah appearance.

She always had Zanny's phone numbers...but NEVER ONCE called. Handed the book with Zanny number over to LE:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and while I'm at it, let's all remember that it was CINDY who cancelled the Oprah appearance.

I'm sure Cindy did.....by going on someone else's show before Oprah. In the classic passive way, Cindy canceled by making Oprah do it for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff