1330 users online (268 members and 1062 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Casey and George give just about identical descriptions of Caylee's clothes

I didn't see a thread for this topic, but if there is one...I do apologize in advance. Casey's written statement and George's description of what Caylee was wearing on June 16th are just about identical. They both describe her clothing as being a pink shirt, hair in pony tail and white tennis shoes. George says Caylee was wearing a blue jeans skirt while Casey says she was wearing jeans shorts. Now we know George's story about the 16th sighting sounds "fishy". IMO, these two descriptions sound like George and Casey got together on their statements or one copied the other. Thoughts ?
    Last edited by JBean; 05-11-2009 at 09:31 PM. Reason: clarify from op's op :)

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    The shirt was pink, I don't think we'll know about the pony tail. The shorts were white striped and there were no shoes mentioned from the remains site.

I'm still conflicted on GA seeing her the morning of the 16th. I'd like more detail on how the morning went with Caylee still. We still haven't heard how breakfast went, did she have a bath? Did she watch a movie? What dd she have for lunch and who made it? What was Casey doing that morning? Was Casey the one who fed and dressed Caylee that morning or did she stay on the computer all morning prior to getting ready for her imaginary job? Did Caylee use the big girl potty that morning (she was potty training)?

I have 50 million and one questions about the time frame between Caylee waking up (and what time was THAT?) and the time Casey left the house with her for the last time per GA.
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

It would be useful to know on what date the descriptions were given?

If KC gave a description to the officer who came to the house, then George likely heard the description then.

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    I didn't see a thread for this topic, but if there is one...I do apologize in advance. Casey's written statement and George's description of what Caylee was wearing on June 16th are just about identical. They both describe her clothing as being a pink shirt, hair in pony tail and white tennis shoes. George says Caylee was wearing a blue jeans skirt while Casey says she was wearing jeans shorts. Now we know George's story about the 16th sighting sounds "fishy". IMO, these two descriptions sound like George and Casey got together on their statements or one copied the other. Thoughts ?
    BBM....

I have thought all along that George is in this thing up to his eyeballs...
    Last edited by nachomama; 05-12-2009 at 07:34 AM.

OK, George's statement to police was written on July 15th @ 10:16 pm. In his written statement he says that the last time he sees Caylee is on June 9th (as does the rest of the family). George does not describe any clothing that Caylee or Casey were wearing on the date last seen.

Casey's statement was written on July 16th @ 1 am, this is part of that statement...

On Monday, June 9, 2008 between 9AM and 1PM, I, Casey Anthony took my daughter Caylee Marie Anthony to her nanny’s apartment.

Caylee will be 3 years-old on August 9, 2008. She was born on August 9, 2005.

Caylee is about 3 feet tall, white female with shoulder-length, light brown hair. She has dark hazel eyes (brown-green), and a small birthmark on her left shoulder.

On the day of her disappearance, Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, with jean shorts, white sneakers and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...atement+police

George later describes seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th of June. He describes Caylee wearing a pink shirt, jeans skirt, hair in a pony tail and white tennis shoes on. I know he relays the story about seeing the girls on Greta, and he also tells police in interviews what Caylee was wearing. Right now I am having some trouble finding the place in the interview where he describes clothing, but will keep looking...I would like to find out when George mentioned the 16th and the outfits worn for the first time.

Here is a link to the written statements, around page 35...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/...eleased-part-1

Quote Originally Posted by NSS View Post
    It would be useful to know on what date the descriptions were given?

If KC gave a description to the officer who came to the house, then George likely heard the description then.
    That's what I am thinking...he doesn't mention the clothes in his statement, which was written 3 hours before Casey wrote hers.

It seems that CA said they were all separated when the cops got there. If they got together to match stories it would have been after the statements were given on the night of the 15th. KC knew that Caylee wasn't in the clothes she described. IMO, GA had no idea what Caylee had on when she went "missing". He probably found out from KC later that evening/morning of the 16th.

Did GA say "skorts" or "skirt". If he saw the clothes on Caylee, he would have said skirt. If he was told what to say, he would say "skorts". Skorts are shorts that look like a skirt. Most men don't know that these shorts that look like skirts are called "skorts". Unless he looked underneath, they would have appeared to be a skirt to him.
    In someone's statement I saw the word "skorts" used.

That's what I am thinking...he doesn't mention the clothes in his statement, which was written 3 hours before Casey wrote hers.
    I'm thinking the same thing too. He also got the wrong date at first, but by the time Greta's show comes around, he's got a complete description even down to the time they walked out the door on the 16th while he was watching his favorite show. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I'm thinking the same thing too. He also got the wrong date at first, but by the time Greta's show comes around, he's got a complete description even down to the time they walked out the door on the 16th while he was watching his favorite show. MOO
    Very suspicious...you would think that he would want to include the clothes Caylee was wearing when he last saw her in his official written statement...?

Quote Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
    Did GA say "skorts" or "skirt". If he saw the clothes on Caylee, he would have said skirt. If he was told what to say, he would say "skorts". Skorts are shorts that look like a skirt. Most men don't know that these shorts that look like skirts are called "skorts". Unless he looked underneath, they would have appeared to be a skirt to him.
    In someone's statement I saw the word "skorts" used.
    I am positive he said a jeans skirt...still looking for the interview.

Very suspicious...you would think that he would want to include the clothes Caylee was wearing when he last saw her in his official written statement...?
    Exactly! And the important thing I noticed is he initially had the wrong date ~ along with CA and Casey. Yet, when talking with Greta, he was too precise even noting the time of day Casey & Caylee walked out the door. This is why I've never believed he saw them that day, 6/16. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

It was written in the Script. GA is probably the wrong one because if she had on shorts---he couldn't really tell if KC was carrying her?
    GA: "...I mean Im not a stupid guy...
    Det. Hussey: I think youre, I think youre a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.
    (LE interview 8-4-08)

"THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

Talking

GA needs to do the right thing, but he wont

cause he never does

I still have a hard time knowing that KC killed her baby and CA/GA are willing to lie about when they were last with that sweet lil gurl. Knowing all the while she was laying out in the swamp---rotting. I'm sorry but this is way beyond dysfunctional. H3ll, I am dysfunctional and so is my family------so don't tell me about dysfunctional---this crap in Fla. is Evil.

They don't even fit in with the group ove us who are dysfunctional---there should be a study into this family. Fer real. Not joking around here. Am dead serious. Not "ranting" either. Nope. And you wanna know somethin else????? There are more families in this "Evil Category". They just are good at hiding it from the public. Scary huh?
    GA: "...I mean Im not a stupid guy...
    Det. Hussey: I think youre, I think youre a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.
    (LE interview 8-4-08)

"THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast