Casey and George give just about identical descriptions of Caylee's clothes

Searchfortruth

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this topic, but if there is one...I do apologize in advance. Casey's written statement and George's description of what Caylee was wearing on June 16th are just about identical. They both describe her clothing as being a pink shirt, hair in pony tail and white tennis shoes. George says Caylee was wearing a blue jeans skirt while Casey says she was wearing jeans shorts. Now we know George's story about the 16th sighting sounds "fishy". IMO, these two descriptions sound like George and Casey got together on their statements or one copied the other. Thoughts ?

The shirt was pink, I don't think we'll know about the pony tail. The shorts were white striped and there were no shoes mentioned from the remains site.

I'm still conflicted on GA seeing her the morning of the 16th. I'd like more detail on how the morning went with Caylee still. We still haven't heard how breakfast went, did she have a bath? Did she watch a movie? What dd she have for lunch and who made it? What was Casey doing that morning? Was Casey the one who fed and dressed Caylee that morning or did she stay on the computer all morning prior to getting ready for her imaginary job? Did Caylee use the big girl potty that morning (she was potty training)?

I have 50 million and one questions about the time frame between Caylee waking up (and what time was THAT?) and the time Casey left the house with her for the last time per GA.

It would be useful to know on what date the descriptions were given?

If KC gave a description to the officer who came to the house, then George likely heard the description then.

I didn't see a thread for this topic, but if there is one...I do apologize in advance. Casey's written statement and George's description of what Caylee was wearing on June 16th are just about identical. They both describe her clothing as being a pink shirt, hair in pony tail and white tennis shoes. George says Caylee was wearing a blue jeans skirt while Casey says she was wearing jeans shorts. Now we know George's story about the 16th sighting sounds "fishy". IMO, these two descriptions sound like George and Casey got together on their statements or one copied the other. Thoughts ?

BBM....

I have thought all along that George is in this thing up to his eyeballs...

OK, George's statement to police was written on July 15th @ 10:16 pm. In his written statement he says that the last time he sees Caylee is on June 9th (as does the rest of the family). George does not describe any clothing that Caylee or Casey were wearing on the date last seen.

Casey's statement was written on July 16th @ 1 am, this is part of that statement...

On Monday, June 9, 2008 between 9AM and 1PM, I, Casey Anthony took my daughter Caylee Marie Anthony to her nanny’s apartment.

Caylee will be 3 years-old on August 9, 2008. She was born on August 9, 2005.

Caylee is about 3 feet tall, white female with shoulder-length, light brown hair. She has dark hazel eyes (brown-green), and a small birthmark on her left shoulder.

On the day of her disappearance, Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, with jean shorts, white sneakers and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69640&highlight=Casey+written+statement+police

George later describes seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th of June. He describes Caylee wearing a pink shirt, jeans skirt, hair in a pony tail and white tennis shoes on. I know he relays the story about seeing the girls on Greta, and he also tells police in interviews what Caylee was wearing. Right now I am having some trouble finding the place in the interview where he describes clothing, but will keep looking...I would like to find out when George mentioned the 16th and the outfits worn for the first time.

Here is a link to the written statements, around page 35...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

It would be useful to know on what date the descriptions were given?

If KC gave a description to the officer who came to the house, then George likely heard the description then.
That's what I am thinking...he doesn't mention the clothes in his statement, which was written 3 hours before Casey wrote hers.

It seems that CA said they were all separated when the cops got there. If they got together to match stories it would have been after the statements were given on the night of the 15th. KC knew that Caylee wasn't in the clothes she described. IMO, GA had no idea what Caylee had on when she went "missing". He probably found out from KC later that evening/morning of the 16th.

Did GA say "skorts" or "skirt". If he saw the clothes on Caylee, he would have said skirt. If he was told what to say, he would say "skorts". Skorts are shorts that look like a skirt. Most men don't know that these shorts that look like skirts are called "skorts". Unless he looked underneath, they would have appeared to be a skirt to him.
In someone's statement I saw the word "skorts" used.

That's what I am thinking...he doesn't mention the clothes in his statement, which was written 3 hours before Casey wrote hers.
I'm thinking the same thing too. He also got the wrong date at first, but by the time Greta's show comes around, he's got a complete description even down to the time they walked out the door on the 16th while he was watching his favorite show. :liar: MOO

I'm thinking the same thing too. He also got the wrong date at first, but by the time Greta's show comes around, he's got a complete description even down to the time they walked out the door on the 16th while he was watching his favorite show. :liar: MOO
Very suspicious...you would think that he would want to include the clothes Caylee was wearing when he last saw her in his official written statement...?

Did GA say "skorts" or "skirt". If he saw the clothes on Caylee, he would have said skirt. If he was told what to say, he would say "skorts". Skorts are shorts that look like a skirt. Most men don't know that these shorts that look like skirts are called "skorts". Unless he looked underneath, they would have appeared to be a skirt to him.
In someone's statement I saw the word "skorts" used.
I am positive he said a jeans skirt...still looking for the interview.

Very suspicious...you would think that he would want to include the clothes Caylee was wearing when he last saw her in his official written statement...?
Exactly! And the important thing I noticed is he initially had the wrong date ~ along with CA and Casey. Yet, when talking with Greta, he was too precise even noting the time of day Casey & Caylee walked out the door. This is why I've never believed he saw them that day, 6/16. MOO

It was written in the Script. GA is probably the wrong one because if she had on shorts---he couldn't really tell if KC was carrying her?

GA needs to do the right thing, but he wont

cause he never does

:crazy:

I still have a hard time knowing that KC killed her baby and CA/GA are willing to lie about when they were last with that sweet lil gurl. Knowing all the while she was laying out in the swamp---rotting. I'm sorry but this is way beyond dysfunctional. H3ll, I am dysfunctional and so is my family------so don't tell me about dysfunctional---this crap in Fla. is Evil.

They don't even fit in with the group ove us who are dysfunctional---there should be a study into this family. Fer real. Not joking around here. Am dead serious. Not "ranting" either. Nope. And you wanna know somethin else????? There are more families in this "Evil Category". They just are good at hiding it from the public. Scary huh?

I still have a hard time knowing that KC killed her baby and CA/GA are willing to lie about when they were last with that sweet lil gurl. Knowing all the while she was laying out in the swamp---rotting. I'm sorry but this is way beyond dysfunctional. H3ll, I am dysfunctional and so is my family------so don't tell me about dysfunctional---this crap in Fla. is Evil.

They don't even fit in with the group ove us who are dysfunctional---there should be a study into this family. Fer real. Not joking around here. Am dead serious. Not "ranting" either. Nope. And you wanna know somethin else????? There are more families in this "Evil Category". They just are good at hiding it from the public. Scary huh?

skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryy indeed

So how about we discuss the significance of the clothing description:blowkiss:

perhaps their descriptions were the same because that is what she was wearing?
Just throwing it out there

Do we know the status of this outfit or if it was located among KC's things?

Sorry JBean----I get carried away when I get deep in thought.

So how about we discuss the significance of the clothing description:blowkiss:

perhaps their descriptions were the same because that is what she was wearing?
Just throwing it out there

Do we know the status of this outfit or if it was located among KC's things?
Thanks for bringing it back around JBean ! Yes, the clothing...now the shirt that was found w/ the remains was pink but had lettering on it.."Big trouble comes in small packages" is what I think it said. I would think if this was the shirt they were trying to describe they would have included the lettering. Now in one of the later document dumps there were pictures of Caylee's dresser, in the home, and one pic was taken of a pink shirt folded up right next to a jeans skirt of Caylee's. I will try to find that pic, but when I saw it my immediate thought was the outfit George and Casey described. I believe it was in the pictures that were taken after the remains were found...I will get looking.

Thanks for bringing it back around JBean ! Yes, the clothing...now the shirt that was found w/ the remains was pink but had lettering on it.."Big trouble comes in small packages" is what I think it said. I would think if this was the shirt they were trying to describe they would have included the lettering. Now in one of the later document dumps there were pictures of Caylee's dresser, in the home, and one pic was taken of a pink shirt folded up right next to a jeans skirt of Caylee's. I will try to find that pic, but when I saw it my immediate thought was the outfit George and Casey described. I believe it was in the pictures that were taken after the remains were found...I will get looking.

I believe these are still on wesh.com; and they're under Anthonys House Pictures, or worded to that effect. Just looked them back over the other day looking for anything that stood out. One thing I did notice, I KC's bedroom the wall behind her nightstand & bed looks like someone started painting it a light grey green, but never finished. Seems to me you can see paint roller marks. I could be mistaken, but that's what it looks like to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back