Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have approx. 41 pictures of Brittanee in my photo album on my profile here.
They include pictures from MB, security stills, B with boyfriend, B with friends and a variation of the many hairstyles and colors of B.

if anyone comes across any that I do not have, please send me a link! TIA

I just listened to mom's interview today (it's on Fox News website). She said B. wears contacts and they are only good for a month, so after that she wouldn't be able to see as well. When she takes them out, her one eye is blue and the other is more blue green, you can tell they are two different colors.

She was very open about the possibility of her daughter being deceased because she said she didn't believe she would hurt her family like this by staying away, she loved everybody too much and they loved her.

IMO, probably another reason she's not a runaway, if she didn't have any extra contacts with her.

What really frustrates me is that there are so many people connected to this case, but no one is offering any real help or information. The Marine? Where does he come in? The boyfriend...seems like he's having issues with the family. Why not join forces? They all have one goal. All these kids with her at the beach. How exactly does she know them all?

I watched the Dr Phil interview today (I'm catching up on Tivo) and did anyone else think it was strange how the step-father has such a different take on things? He seemed pretty certain that she ran away because of things leading up to her going on this trip. Dr Phil asked if that was wishful thinking (not exact words, but that is the gist of it ) and he said he didn't think so. I just thought it was a little bizarre how he acted.... not that I think he has anything to do with it, but it made me wonder what did happen to make her so upset to leave and cool off at her friends (this is where the mother said she went to cool off a bit).

not that I think he has anything to do with it, but it made me wonder what did happen to make her so upset to leave and cool off at her friends (this is where the mother said she went to cool off a bit).

Good point. What happened before she left? That could give us some answers to these many questions we all have. Was there a fight? Custody battle? I'm not sure of custody laws in NY. Is the divorce really dirty?

This is on BD Facebook ..

Quote...

at 6:25pm
This is serious... I have a close family member that said she saw Britnee in Florence,SC and she called CrimeStoppers but has not been called back yet.. I hope she makes it back home safe... take care and u all will remain in my prayers.

why in the world would someone post it on facebook? sounded serious and i sure hope it is her or can bring some leads but why post it on facebook for everyone to see. hmm. can you send a link to that?

looks like that was posted on the first page which would have been days ago. i wonder what came out of that? i must have been reading backwards. was that from today or what?there is no date on it

Hey everyone, I've been a lurker on this thread since the beginning, and I'm new to Websleuths, but I really like some of the analysis of this case that's been going on here. The one thing I've been wondering this whole time is: why isn't the FBI involved in this case? It seems like the whole thing has been led by the MB/Georgetown Sheriff's Departments and the civilian volunteer search groups.

I know that generally, the FBI won't get involved unless the crime crosses state lines, but since B is from NY, isn't this technically crossing state lines? Perhaps when the local authorities have exhausted their leads and searches, it's time to bring the big dogs in.

nope it was posted tonight at 6:25pm ... On the front page the posts read backwards... newest ones on the first page.

Hey everyone, I've been a lurker on this thread since the beginning, and I'm new to Websleuths, but I really like some of the analysis of this case that's been going on here. The one thing I've been wondering this whole time is: why isn't the FBI involved in this case? It seems like the whole thing has been led by the MB/Georgetown Sheriff's Departments and the civilian volunteer search groups.

I know that generally, the FBI won't get involved unless the crime crosses state lines, but since B is from NY, isn't this technically crossing state lines? Perhaps when the local authorities have exhausted their leads and searches, it's time to bring the big dogs in.

technically no because she left NY by herself. The only get involved if you are taken across state lines against your will

technically no because she left NY by herself. The only get involved if you are taken across state lines against your will

What if this case turns out to extend beyond SC? Then would the Feds be allowed to come in to assist?

i just sent that girl who left that message on facebook a pm on myspace but she got off before reading it. maybe she will update tomorrow.

the girl from facebook wrote me back. this is her comment when i asked about the possible b spotting. i am not familiar with florence but this is it

"she said it was near Delmae Plaza on Cashua Dr... she said that she came up to her and told her that she was with 2 guys and that they left her... my cousin said that she told her to wait there (outside the store) and that she would take her home... she said when she walked back out of the store that she was gone."

MrZ,
Welcome to WS!!! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads