2009.05.12 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Tot mom reportedly flips out and needs to be strapped down to a bed the day she learns prosecutors are seeking the death penalty in her murder one case. The jail says it never happened but a former fellow inmate of Casey Anthony insists on tape that it did and we have it! Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Bombshell tonight ~ Tot mom restrained? We hear from tot mom's fellow inmate describing tot mom's reaction the day the state announced it would seek the death penalty. Inmate on videotape. Casey struggled, had to be restrained. Inside tot mom's jail cell ~ stockpiled with candies, treats, beauty products and a shrine to Caylee decorated with black paper-mache flowers. Defense refusing to give out name of new death-qualified attorney.

Well wonder if the inmate's story is true since NG is having her on?

Inmate says KC's eyes are very piercing, she looks right thru you.

Showing some of video of ex-inmate describing Casey's reaction, her jail cell and talking about Casey's 'dark', piercing eyes, saying Casey "looks right through you".

Mark Williams: The ex-inmate was booked into the jail in April under another name than she's using for interview. Casey had been screaming "I'm pissed". Restraints used. However jail personnel saying none of this happened. Jail personnel also saying this ex-inmate wasn't in the jail. Mark has the mugshot of ex-inmate.

More of video of ex-inmate. Casey had put her head down on table in the common area. COs released her leg & waist cuffs. She was screaming "I'm pissed" multiple times. COs continued to talk to her. Medical staff (LPNs) were there to ensure her safety.

Talking now about the makeshift shrine in Casey's cell with pictures of Caylee, pictures of flowers, paper-mache flowers in black.

I think the inmate is looking for a quick buck. I believe she is making this up!

Was it on the NG preview about this "previous" investigation that DCF had on KC?

NG producer saying the inmate was booked under her married name and last week jail officials weren't given the right name when they said she hadn't been there. Nancy saying the mug shot looks like the woman on the video.

Oh Good Lord-Sheba from Ill. again! How does this happen?:bang:

Susan Moss, Ray Guidice

RG: jail has right to restrain or pacify inmate to keep them from disturbing other inmates.

SM: strpping her to bed is foreshadowing of the DP. :clap:

Ex-inmate says strapping Casey to the bed was very barbaric. She also had watched personnel discipline another psychiatric patient while in jail.

Inmate is saying she saw mascara on Casey's bed ? IDK, doesn't sound right to me.

Well thats kinda interesting : KC can and obviously did buy mascara, powder, make up products. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy