Are George and Cindy Lying to Protect Lee?

steadychick

Reaction score
Something one of the viewers said on NG tonight brought this question to mind. We know that GA and CA are lying to protect KC -- they have stated something to the effect that they are in danger of losing both their granddaughter and their daughter. However, if Lee is involved in some way (perhaps he helped dispose of the body or knew where the body was and how the murder happened) the parents would be in very real danger of having their son prosecuted and jailed also. Lee has just disappeared into the background once again. He is very quiet and it seems like all the focus has been turned away from him. Is there a possibility that Cindy and George are desperate to protect not just KC, but both of their children?

Something one of the viewers said on NG tonight brought this question to mind. We know that GA and CA are lying to protect KC -- they have stated something to the effect that they are in danger of losing both their granddaughter and their daughter. However, if Lee is involved in some way (perhaps he helped dispose of the body or knew where the body was and how the murder happened) the parents would be in very real danger of having their son prosecuted and jailed also. Lee has just disappeared into the background once again. He is very quiet and it seems like all the focus has been turned away from him. Is there a possibility that Cindy and George are desperate to protect not just KC, but both of their children?

I caught that, and think it is a very interesting observation. Could well be.

Absolutely - it's the nature of the beast.:rolleyes:

Interesting question. The longer this has dragged on, nothing now would surprise me and Imo they're deep in denial to protect all of them in one way or another. I don't think anyone else had a hand in actually killing Caylee other than the one sitting in jail right now, but many others need to admit to what they have done after the fact and possibly worried about other things coming to light that they were involved in before any of this happened.

VB

Ever since Lee's emotional meltdown at the memorial for Caylee I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I know that LA did something because LE said that LA knows what he did. WHAT EVER IT IS le KNOWS ABOUT IT. LOL I have never figured out just what he could have done.

I truly don't think he had anythang to do with the body. I feel that LA wasn't brought into CA's Script until much later. I think he figured out what was goin on all by himself. If he confronted CA/GA about any ovet then CA popped that Script at em. Something happened right before the memorial---maybe the day he picked up the memorial peeps put in front of the house. What do ya'll see that I don't?

i think la can handle anything that comes his way. he seems to be the only adult in the family imo. i figure they all know what happened, at least they know as much as anyone knows besides kc but they are under no legal obligation to tell it. i dont blame him for laying low, i would too if kc was my sister, it doesnt mean he is guilty of anything that his parents need to lie to protect him from. jmo

eta imo they should all keep their mouths shut or tell the truth. i dont see any useful advantage to seeking out opportunities to lie.

For Caylee's sake, I would hope those who know the truth are not afraid to speak it no matter what the cost.

I know that LA did something because LE said that LA knows what he did. WHAT EVER IT IS le KNOWS ABOUT IT. LOL I have never figured out just what he could have done.

I truly don't think he had anythang to do with the body. I feel that LA wasn't brought into CA's Script until much later. I think he figured out what was goin on all by himself. If he confronted CA/GA about any ovet then CA popped that Script at em. Something happened right before the memorial---maybe the day he picked up the memorial peeps put in front of the house. What do ya'll see that I don't?
I don't know what all Lee has done, but like you say LE knows what it is. I wouldn't be too surprised if he knew where the remains were, via Casey. I always thought that those rides he was giving her to JB's, contained some interesting conversation. Having a brother myself, I know there isn't much we have not shared with each other. Casey may not have told him point blank where the body was, but given enough "hints" to where Lee figured it out himself ?

Well, I have always thought that GA dumped the body.

I'm more inclined to believe that they Should Be worried about protecting themselves...

Casey killed Caylee - The 3 A's had nothing to do with it but know Casey killed her and they are protecting themselves and each other and Casey will never, ever admit to killing her, or even an accident. MOO

I honestly think the only thing Lee is guilty is, believing Casey's BS ..

I do think George and Cindy would lie to protect Lee, I just don't think they are ..

Gosh...at this stage of the game, it's hard to know who's protecting who.

For Caylee's sake, I would hope those who know the truth are not afraid to speak it no matter what the cost.

I gotta wonder what Lee intended by that statement, and yet, I believe he was projecting. He knows the truth, and he's afraid to speak it, full well knowing the cost.

nannyto5, sorry, but I don't think any of the Anthonys have ever reached emotional maturity. If Lee was emotionally mature, he would be incensed over his parents mishandling of this whole ordeal. He's the adult child of narcissists, and narcissists demand that their children follow their program.

I've always thought it was Lee on the phone with Dominic Casey when he was searching the woods, and had Dominic found Caylee, believe Lee was going to move the body to a better hiding spot.

I don't know that the Anthonys are protecting Lee. Their total focus is on KC. Wonder how that makes Lee feel? Ya think that might be one of the reasons he's such an angry young man?

I gotta wonder what Lee intended by that statement, and yet, I believe he was projecting. He knows the truth, and he's afraid to speak it, full well knowing the cost.

nannyto5, sorry, but I don't think any of the Anthonys have ever reached emotional maturity. If Lee was emotionally mature, he would be incensed over his parents mishandling of this whole ordeal. He's the adult child of narcissists, and narcissists demand that their children follow their program.

I've always thought it was Lee on the phone with Dominic Casey when he was searching the woods, and had Dominic found Caylee, believe Lee was going to move the body to a better hiding spot.

I don't know that the Anthonys are protecting Lee. Their total focus is on KC. Wonder how that makes Lee feel? Ya think that might be one of the reasons he's such an angry young man?

I'm not bold enough to admit that I believe what you believe, but, i'm bold enough to admit that I SUSPECT what you believe!!!

Keep thinking about the stories of KC "doubling over" with sickness upon hearing Caylee's (possible) remains were found...(WHAT!!! With all my clever cryptic messages, my lame-A brother still didn't "get it"?!!

Great post!

Bold is mine-

Yup, I sure do. Poor thing had finally escaped too.. was on his own. Now because of his sister he's back at home, once again taking care of mommy's emotional needs, IMO

Well, I think they are all lying to protect themselves and that they knew Caylee was dead back in June. From that point on, they all had a 'script' to follow, IMO.

I don't think LA helped KC dispose of the body or anything else like that. I can't put my finger on how DC got so close to the crime scene searching for the remains. On one hand it seems he was told something, because he told JH he had gotten information. But on the other hand, if he had gotten info. that came from the one and only source (KC), filtered through family members, you'd think he'd have found the body. My point is, LA's connection with that ordeal is still a gray area to me.

Are the A's protecting him? I agree with Marla... they would, but I don't think they are.

I don't think anyone but KC dumped the body or that the body was even moved. Had any of the others dumped the body or moved it, IMO it would have never been found. KC got scared and tossed it the easiest place she knew. I think the day GA wanted to get in the trunk is when she tossed the body not far from her home. There was something int he trunk she did not want ehr dad to see and that is why she got all nasty with him about it. I think they lie because that is all they know how to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back