Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Continue here

Thread 1
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83880"]Police: 3 Found Dead in Illinois Home - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Donate more money to Illinois politicians than the ILTA has would be my guess.

Thank You............I was hoping you would say write letters, sign petitions....I guess 3 life sentences will have to do.

Medusa... where do they lock people up over there? I would imagine the county, like STL County, has a central lock up to hold perps until trials but I'm not so familiar with that side of the rivers correctional facilities. TIA

Thank You............I was hoping you would say write letters, sign petitions....I guess 3 life sentences will have to do.

Does anyone know the status of the review committee on the moratorium? I've been trying to find it with no luck. I know the other criminal... Blago... did nothing on it all during his time in office. Wonder what the new governors position on the DP is.

Medusa... where do they lock people up over there? I would imagine the county, like STL County, has a central lock up to hold perps until trials but I'm not so familiar with that side of the rivers correctional facilities. TIA

Monroe County (columbia) has a county jail. I assume that is where he will be held pending trial. can't imagine him getting out on bond. Would expect 1 million up cash only to keep him in.

Edit: Wrong story (wishful thinking, bad reading)

getting offline a while - bad storm moving in and wanna shut down computer. See ya later!

Just wanted to say that I never heard of this site until a few LE officers mentioned it and that you posted the You-tube link. So I had to check it out. Some very interesting posts, some dead on some not...

Something that I will point out is Illinois is experiancing rather high Violence acts involving Divorce.

I grew up in Columbia/Dupo area and live 5 mins from there now.

VERY VERY Sad... My prayers go out to Sheri and her family!, I have 3 sons and could not imagine loosing them all at once...

I will say another thing, I notice ALOT of posts is information from the news and Associated Press, I can tell you from experiance involving other events in the last 2 years that everything they report is not always exact....But I can tell who is in the LE community by the information they have posted..

Just wanted to say that I never heard of this site until a few LE officers mentioned it and that you posted the You-tube link. So I had to check it out. Some very interesting posts, some dead on some not...

Something that I will point out is Illinois is experiancing rather high Violence acts involving Divorce.

I grew up in Columbia/Dupo area and live 5 mins from there now.

VERY EVRY Sad... My prayers go out to Sheri and her family!, I have 3 sons and could not imagine loosing them all at once...

I will say another thing, I notice ALOT of posts is information from the news and Associated Press, I can tell you from experiance involving other events in the last 2 years that everything they report is not always exact....But I can tell who is in the LE community by the information they have posted..

So very sad but it is happening all over the country,It makes no sense to kill especially your children.I could not image the pain Sheri's family is in my heart has been breaking for them.

To bad the victims do not get an extra two years of life.:furious:

getting offline a while - bad storm moving in and wanna shut down computer. See ya later!

Be safe! It's getting nasty out there and VERY loud with the thunder! TTYL

SuziQ, As I read your reply..I think it was # 17 of the 1st thread..I began thinking you should be named Lady ESP.LOL It mentions very very early on "ok wheres the girlfriend?"

Nevermind, it's the stuff about the funeral the other day. Sheesh

The Cherry ad locks up my computer on whatever site they are on.

Has it started ?I can not find it...........HELP

To bad the victims do not get an extra two years of life.:furious:

I agree, They should have many more years of life.

The Amanda Jones case really disturbs me also, reading the posts now. We searched and searched, there are theory's...wish there was a smoking gun on that case!

Time on my computer is wrong sorry.Its only 4 45 I thought it was 545 I Am an hour ahead so at 530 my time is the presser.Thats what no sleep and a pot of coffee does to me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni