Universal security guard depo

Status
Not open for further replies.

trixi491

Reaction score
What do you think the reasons are behind JB deposing the man from Universal who was able to prove KC didn't work there? This man was able to prove that KC, JH, and JL did not work there, what could Baez possibly get from him?

What do you think the reasons are behind JB deposing the man from Universal who was able to prove KC didn't work there? This man was able to prove that KC, JH, and JL did not work there, what could Baez possibly get from him?

Maybe KC told Baez that this guy didn't search for her name right--or in the right databases--the same BS she gave about Zanni the Nanni and all her other "witnesses."

I think he just wants to know what he (the guard) told LE so he won't be blind-sided at court. If he (JB) is going to push full steam ahead with this nanny story, then he has to be as prepared as possible for all the buses coming-and there is a fleet of em!! Besides, they're still writing their story-it won't be ready for the public till trial!:crazy:

But why does JB keep going forward? He is not the DP lawyer. I sure will be glad when he is disbarred.

But why does JB keep going forward? He is not the DP lawyer. I sure will be glad when he is disbarred.

I don't think there is any stopping him. He and KC are like Thelma and Louise!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow