2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... Cindy seems to be appearing as meek again tonight. Did you see her looking up and down during the intro?

BC still feels they need representation for OJ charges

Hitting them with the critical blogs.

CA "they don't understand, pick things apart and they are a target"

The Anthonys answer their critics. We'll see if they still support their daughter 100%.

They are joined with Brad Conway.

Larry asking GA why they need an attorney. "He's keeping us focused on what we have to do". BC saying they're not charged with anything but still need representation.

Thousands of blog responses received regarding their appearance tonight. Mostly critical.

Larry asking CA why they think people are angry. "They don't understand. Bloggers like to pick things apart, like the fact we're standing behind our daughter and trying to make something out of Caylee's tragedy".

GA also using the term "Caylee's tragedy". Says they'll support Casey no matter what.

Cindy...

"People don't understand....They like to pick things apart....They've never been in our shoes"

Thanks for the thread Panthera, I can't bear to watch so I will be tuned in to AI and reading here instead. :)
I'd honestly rather watch something else, but I don't want to be out of the loop with what they say. :)

First thing I noticed was CA's GRIP on top of Geo's hand.
'morse code'

Was it a surprise that it was Caylee

GA - We weren't sure it was her until 8 or 9 days later.

Talk to Casey a lot?

We write haven't spoken in person since Oct 14th

They were surprised the results confirmed that it was Caylee's remains..

BC doesn't see a problem with the A's going to see Casey!

Hmm... must mean either Casey or JB are the ones with the problem.

Phone also, BC sees no issue if they don't discuss the case

BC says he doesn't see a downside to the A's going to see KC to say I love you, etc. and CA shot him daggers!!!!!!! mooo

I wish they'd stop whining about not being able to see Casey. Even BC said it was bunk, as long as they don't discuss the case :rolleyes:

Larry is a little less "Soft" with his questions than the last interview

Not much but a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members