Woman ‘lights the way home’ for the missing

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/36800

Thu, 05/14/2009 - 4:19pm

Christine J. is not your average person with a 9-5 outlook on work. Her paying job finds her at a local trucking company, but after hours, the Sharpsburg resident puts in nearly the equivalent of another full day’s work at home in front of her computer trying to help people across America find their missing relatives or those who have been found dead but remain unidentified...

...Jones initially set up a website for Lighting the Way Home, but soon transitioned into the Websleuths.com crime and discussion forum as a forum participant. Jones subsequently began moderating her own forum on the website...

...So we are not affiliated with Websleuth. They serve as our platform,” Jones explained, adding that Websleuths currently has 17,000 members...

...The forum platform for Lighting the Way Home can be found at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/.

Jones also moderates a network of more than 600 friends on a similar venue on www.myspace.com/do_u_recognize_me...

:clap: :clap: :clap: Christine!

Christine that is pretty cool!

What a wonderful article! It's great Christine!!!

I loved the article, except where Christine was misquoted-the reporter appears to have abbreviated what happened with the discovery and ID of Tawni Lee Mazzone. Christine has asked him for a correction...'cause as those who followed the case know, Mike found Tawni on the ME website, the family Google searched her and found WS, and LTWH helped coordinate the collection and transfer of Tawni's prints and dental records to make the positive ID. Like the Bambi Dick case, family did the finding and initial ID.

Update: the correction is in...

This is super cool Christine! There are only so many hours in a day...I don't know how you do it.

Great article, Christine! Thanks for all you do and all you give to people who need you!

I am in total awe!

For Christine and her heart of gold!! Bravo!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back