Carjacker surprised when victim pulls gun

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/ma...when-would-be-victim-pulls-gun/news-breaking/

Published: May 14, 2009

Carjacker surprised when would-be victim pulls gun

TAMPA - Adrianna Sauceda was touching up her makeup in her car Monday when a stranger opened an unlocked door and sat down.

The man pointed a gun at her and said, "Get out."

Sauceda pulled out her own gun and told the man the same thing.

"I told him he needed to get out and he screamed and yelled and jumped out of the car," said Sauceda, 31. "He didn't expect me to pull a gun on him. That was my advantage. So once he was surprised, I knew I had the upper hand."

:floorlaugh: Oh I wish she had gotten a picture of his expression when she whipped out her own gun.

Way to go, Adrianna! That jerk was lucky he didn't get shot.

love it.

You won't hear much about this story though, because the current admin. is anti-gun.

I've always wondered why women's groups don't advocate for more women arming themselves, responsibly with training.

Women make up a huge percentage of crime victims. Arm yourselves sisters!!!

love it.

You won't hear much about this story though, because the current admin. is anti-gun.

I've always wondered why women's groups don't advocate for more women arming themselves, responsibly with training.

Women make up a huge percentage of crime victims. Arm yourselves sisters!!!

:bow: Yeehaw! I love this story...and my .38 is always right next to me when I travel and am in the car. I travel long distances by myself and finally had too many close calls over the years...where pepper spray would not have helped.

Adrianna, I like your style. He must have been shocked when he saw the gun. Stupid pinhead. Score one for the good guys.:):)

Gozgals

I think I would have shot him in the knee just for the L of it.

We need to keep our gun rights.

If you type the sentence below on youtube its a better pic of the monster.
Re: The Montauk Monster - Hell Visits The Hamptons?! [NEW PICTURE! CHECK INFO!]

I think I would have shot him in the knee just for the L of it.

We need to keep our gun rights.

Ouch! From that distance, he would have had a permanent limp. It's stories like this that make me proud that I carry my Taurus in my belt holster wherever I go.

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back