CA - Anderson mom had sex with boys to keep them away from daughter

Parmenides

Reaction score
Police in Anderson, about 150 miles north of Sacramento, began investigating in April after two girls from a local middle school reported that a friend's mother was having sex with boys.

In a 48-page report released this week, Towe told police she was protecting her daughter by diverting the boys' attention to herself.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_12374655?source=most_emailed

Just disgusting.:eek::bang::behindbar

That's the most ridiculous excuse I have heard in a long time. It made me roll my eyes.

Omg what a load of BS that woman is trying to spin. I feel so bad for her children, can you imagine having that for your mother? Yeah she's really protected them didn't she?

VB

The article says she was 30 years old. I wonder how old her daughter is and how young she was when she had her? Anyway, it is just disgusting.

Oh, for Pete's sake. :bang:
What a sorry excuse...in more ways than one.
I wonder, too, how old her daughter is.

DISGUSTING!!!

Protecting her daughter. :bang:

I guess we have another contestant for Mother of the Year. :behindbar

PHOTOS-090513nmsex1_w_t220.jpg

http://www.redding.com/news/2009/may/14/woman-accused-of-having-sex-with-boy-in-anderson/

Wal-mart parking lot....classy lady.

I think the daughter is in middle school which would make her between 12 and 13 yrs.

I think the daughter is in middle school which would make her between 12 and13 yrs.

:eek:
Disgusting.
It would be bad enough if they were 15/16.
Ugh. People make me :furious:.

That is one of the most ridiculous excuses I've ever heard.

We'll see how well that holds up in court..

she might as well just throw in "and the dog ate my homework".......

Wow what a loving mother!!! she deserves Mother of the year award for going to such extreme measures to keep her daughter safe

OMG I have heard it all now lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back