740 users online (88 members and 652 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Angelo Mendoza maimed 4yo son, ate his eye, Bakersfield, 2009 *Insanity*

I didn't see this posted. Sad sad story. Poor little boy

Father Accused Of Eating Child's Eyes Out

"Court documents said neighbors checked on Mendoza's son, Angelo Jr., after they noticed the father acting nervously and fleeing from his east Bakersfield apartment in his wheelchair. Inside, they found little Angelo naked and bleeding. Police said the boy had numerous bites to his hands and his eyes were swollen shut. Doctors said the boy's left eye and muscle were completely missing. His other eye was mutilated beyond repair. The boy told them, "My daddy ate my eyes out." Rodriguez said meanwhile Mendoza approached him at a neighbor's vacant house down the street."

From link that kittenish provided (thank you)

...The guy was crazy. Real bug-eyed; he had to be on drugs," said Rodriguez...
    (statement from man named Rodriguez,he found the father)

...Mendoza was arrested on charges of torture, aggravated mayhem, and cruelty to a child. The toddler is now in the custody of Child Protective Services. Mendoza is due in court May 20. His bail is set at $1 million....
    I wonder what type of drugs this POS was on? Or was he an untreated paranoid schizophrenic?
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

I have got to stay away from these threads. This story is repulsive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    From link that kittenish provided (thank you)

I wonder what type of drugs this POS was on? Or was he an untreated paranoid schizophrenic?
    PCP. Hardly excuses it to any of us, I'm sure.

I agree Lady, this one made me physically react. I'm still cringing.

PCP, good grief.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

oh my god.

The last image this child saw was his father.....

Oh no, this is one of the sickest stories in a long while... Poor little baby.

Oh God. Poor precious Angel.

My beloved Jared
    12/18/83-11/19/84
    Gone too soon by violence.

oh dear god! We all hear and read about some sick things here, but I've NEVER heard of anything like this before. Lots of sick people out there, so its not surprising. This poor little boy! How horribly sad. I wonder where the mother is? Did I miss it in the story?

Dear GOD in Heaven have mercy on this child. There are some stories so awful that you just can't comprehend them. Monster! a true and real monster.

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread. It just makes me so mad, and sad for this poor child.

I hope his POS father never sees the outside of a jail cell ever again. What an insane man. This is probably the worst story I've heard in a LONG time.

This poor little baby. Where was his mother, his grandparents, anyone that should have known his father was a sick, sick man?

This is so incredibly vile.

This has got to be the SICKEST story I have ever read. It can't get any worse than this. I hope to get this awful vision out of my head.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast