CA - Angelo Mendoza maimed 4yo son, ate his eye, Bakersfield, 2009 *Insanity*

kittenish

Reaction score
I didn't see this posted. Sad sad story. Poor little boy :(

Father Accused Of Eating Child's Eyes Out

"Court documents said neighbors checked on Mendoza's son, Angelo Jr., after they noticed the father acting nervously and fleeing from his east Bakersfield apartment in his wheelchair. Inside, they found little Angelo naked and bleeding. Police said the boy had numerous bites to his hands and his eyes were swollen shut. Doctors said the boy's left eye and muscle were completely missing. His other eye was mutilated beyond repair. The boy told them, "My daddy ate my eyes out." Rodriguez said meanwhile Mendoza approached him at a neighbor's vacant house down the street."

From link that kittenish provided (thank you)

...The guy was crazy. Real bug-eyed; he had to be on drugs," said Rodriguez...
(statement from man named Rodriguez,he found the father)

...Mendoza was arrested on charges of torture, aggravated mayhem, and cruelty to a child. The toddler is now in the custody of Child Protective Services. Mendoza is due in court May 20. His bail is set at $1 million....

I wonder what type of drugs this was on? Or was he an untreated paranoid schizophrenic?

I agree Lady, this one made me physically react. I'm still cringing.

PCP, good grief.

Oh no, this is one of the sickest stories in a long while... Poor little baby.

oh dear god! We all hear and read about some sick things here, but I've NEVER heard of anything like this before. Lots of sick people out there, so its not surprising. This poor little boy! How horribly sad. I wonder where the mother is? Did I miss it in the story?

Dear GOD in Heaven have mercy on this child. There are some stories so awful that you just can't comprehend them. Monster! a true and real monster.

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread. It just makes me so mad, and sad for this poor child.

I hope his father never sees the outside of a jail cell ever again. What an insane man. This is probably the worst story I've heard in a LONG time.

This poor little baby. Where was his mother, his grandparents, anyone that should have known his father was a sick, sick man?

This has got to be the SICKEST story I have ever read. It can't get any worse than this. I hope to get this awful vision out of my head.

How incredibly horrible!! Where was the Mother? I just don't have any words. :eek:

Somebody please wake me up.This is a nightmare!I can't be reading this.

OMG, that poor baby! I hope that ruthless gets everything that is coming to him, in this world and in the afterlife. I will add this sweet baby to my prayers.

OMG... oh that poor child... what in the world is wrong with some of these parents out there?!?!?!?!?!?! :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back