895 users online (167 members and 728 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    terminatrixator's Avatar
    terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,511

    Tears for Janet Song and Memorial Gardens Pictures

    I found the full length song of Tears for Janet's song on Facebook's Tears for Janet Group. I also found the information regarding the song.

    Tears for Janet

    http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/1459988

    The song you hear playing in the background was written by Janet's niece Brianna Kendall. Brianna was only 9 years old when she lost her Aunt Janet.

    Special Thanks to Brianna Kendall for a beautiful written song and the inspiration for Janet’s Memorial Site “Tears for Janet”, Omar Salam for the beautiful creative direction, piano and vocals, Loran Stephenson for the wonderful sound of the cello, Jaynell Middleton-Salam for your lovely Vocals, Meg Stout for the beautiful violin and lovely vocals, Bryan Stout for the wonderful vocals, Julene Updike for the beautiful piano and support.

    Omar Salam – Piano and Vocals Julene Updike -
    Piano Loran Stephenson -
    Cello Jaynell Middleton-Salam -
    Vocals Meg Stout -
    Violin and Vocals Bryan Stout – Vocals

    Tears for Janet Copyright 2009 by Brianna Kendall All Rights Reserved



    I do remember that Raven stated at the beginning right after the murder, he posted that he was in the process of making a Memorial Website for Janet, after 4 years I guess it's not going to happen. He's more apt to make a site for himself than a site to find the real killer.


    I also found some pictures I have never saw before. The Oictures are from from the North Carolina Victims Assistant Network Memorial Gardens in Raleigh, North Carolina near the Capital.


    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?fil...id=58016617315

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?fil...id=58016617315

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?fil...id=58016617315

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?fil...id=58016617315

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?fil...id=58016617315

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?fil...id=58016617315
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

    "Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

    "Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    7,202
    Thanks for posting these pictures. I didn't realize that there was a page for Janet on Facebook. The friends list was very interesting as well.

    "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #3
    terminatrixator's Avatar
    terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,511
    The full version of Tears for Janet song is so haunting, so sad, so beautiful. It's hard to believe that we are going on 5 years though since this brutal murder and he's still free to roam around.

    JG there seems to be a lot of people in the group, but I did notice Raven is not part of the group.

    Rave had a Facebook account and I decided to send him a friend invite, he either canceled his account or blocked me.

    A few years ago I sent him a message through AIM and instead of him answering me, his friend soccersweetiexx0 messaged me back. I thought that was weird.

    Because of his eratic behavior lately, I wonder if he's going to dye his hair Orange and take off like Scott Peterson did? Is he going to move to a small town like Jason Young? Is he goign to start doing the media tour blitz like Drew Peterson did? Either way, these guys all seem to act so much alike in so many ways, but eventually they all end up in the same place.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

    "Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

    "Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Deep in the South
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalJerseyGirl View Post
    Thanks for posting these pictures. I didn't realize that there was a page for Janet on Facebook. The friends list was very interesting as well.
    I checked it out as well and not only is Raven not on it, there is not a single Abaroa, Bolton, Peters, et al. What is up with that? The group is open to anyone who has a facebook and wants to show their support for Janet and her family. Strange that nobody from his family it on there!

  5. #5
    terminatrixator's Avatar
    terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,511
    http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/1459988

    This song, so beautiful & haunting tells the tale of a beautiful young mother that was murdered in her own home, and today it has meaning because one wife & unborn child killer has been arrested and we are all so happy for Michelle Young and her family.

    Justice for Michelle Young, her unborn child & Family & Friends.

    I know in my heart of hearts that we don't have much more of a wait for Janet.

    Justice for Janet Marie Christiansen, her unborn child & Family & Friends.

    Raven, this song will play in my head when the headlines read of your arrest!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

    "Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

    "Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

  6. #6
    terminatrixator's Avatar
    terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,511
    Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator View Post
    I found the full length song of Tears for Janet's song on Facebook's Tears for Janet Group. I also found the information regarding the song.

    Tears for Janet

    http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/1459988

    The song you hear playing in the background was written by Janet's niece Brianna Kendall. Brianna was only 9 years old when she lost her Aunt Janet.

    Special Thanks to Brianna Kendall for a beautiful written song and the inspiration for Janet’s Memorial Site “Tears for Janet”, Omar Salam for the beautiful creative direction, piano and vocals, Loran Stephenson for the wonderful sound of the cello, Jaynell Middleton-Salam for your lovely Vocals, Meg Stout for the beautiful violin and lovely vocals, Bryan Stout for the wonderful vocals, Julene Updike for the beautiful piano and support.

    Omar Salam – Piano and Vocals Julene Updike -
    Piano Loran Stephenson -
    Cello Jaynell Middleton-Salam -
    Vocals Meg Stout -
    Violin and Vocals Bryan Stout – Vocals

    Tears for Janet Copyright 2009 by Brianna Kendall All Rights Reserved



    I do remember that Raven stated at the beginning right after the murder, he posted that he was in the process of making a Memorial Website for Janet, after 4 years I guess it's not going to happen. He's more apt to make a site for himself than a site to find the real killer.


    I also found some pictures I have never saw before. The Oictures are from from the North Carolina Victims Assistant Network Memorial Gardens in Raleigh, North Carolina near the Capital.


    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?fil...id=58016617315

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?fil...id=58016617315

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?fil...id=58016617315

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?fil...id=58016617315

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?fil...id=58016617315

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?fil...id=58016617315
    Tonight is a good night to listen to Tears for Janet.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

    "Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

    "Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Deep in the South
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalJerseyGirl View Post
    Thanks for posting these pictures. I didn't realize that there was a page for Janet on Facebook. The friends list was very interesting as well.
    Yep. I noticed there was no Abaroas...Whats up with that?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    7,202
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdHunter View Post
    Yep. I noticed there was no Abaroas...Whats up with that?
    I believe that many of them knew what he was all along but were afraid to come forward. I'm glad that LE finally feels that they have enough to get this psycho after all of this time. I really have no words for how I feel about this. I'm much more emotional about it than I ever realized I would be. I can only imagine how the family must feel!!!

    "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #9
    terminatrixator's Avatar
    terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,511
    JG if I could I'd give you a big hug. It really hasn't hit me fully, no tears yet, i'm sort of on auto-pilot right now waiting for the next thing.

    I'm so glad that you came back to check in. <3

    Now we need SES to pop in.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

    "Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

    "Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    7,202
    From your keyboard to God's ears, Term. I haven't "seen" SES in a long, long time. Much too long, in fact. He had become a dear friend of mine. I miss him terribly. I hope that he knows what's been happening. He was so bright and so dedicated to this case.

    Perhaps we'll all meet up when the case comes to trial. It's been such a long time coming.

    "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi




Similar Threads

  1. Janet's Memorial Video Is here!
    By Meech in forum Janet Christiansen Abaroa
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 04:30 PM
  2. New pictures at memorial site
    By LeLe1953 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 11:53 AM
  3. Janet on Carole Sund/Carrington Memorial Foundation Website!
    By terminatrixator in forum Janet Christiansen Abaroa
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 03:32 PM