Tim Miller To Receive Prestigious Award

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Tim Miller to Receive the DAR National Community Service Award on 7/11 in Washington DC..

Congratulations, Tim!! Bravo!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:​

Tim Miller to Receive the DAR National Community Service Award on 7/11 in Washington DC..

Congratulations, Tim!! Bravo!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:​

Tim Miller to Receive DAR National Community Service Award | Texas ...It will be awarded during the DAR National Conference in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, July 11, 2009. Congratulations to Tim, and a most heartfelt thank you ...
texasequusearch.org/2009/05/tim-miller-to-receive-dar-national-community-service-award

This is wonderful for Tim Miller and TES.....Check out his website TES is planning a HUGE fundraiser in TX the weekend of July 25th...

I think I will plan on attending...I have family in Beaumont, I could combine a vacation around these dates, attend the TES event and try to enjoy the family visit. lol

Well deserved!!! Tim, thank you for all that you do.
smiley-hug006.gif

Tim is one of my hero's. Truly. I'm so happy for him.

He took his pain and anguish of being a crime victim and channeled that energy into positive energy. God bless you, Tim.

Tim Miller is one of the most wonderful men I've ever met, and he's certainly one of a kind. Way to go, Tim!!! :clap:

Congratulations Tim. This is well deserved.

Thank you for all you do.
:clap::clap::clap:

Gozgals

Congratulations Tim. Its so well deserved.

Thank you for all you do to bring home the missing, and for bringing peace to so many in the face of such terrible circumstances.

Congratulations, Tim, you are the best
It was a pleasure working with you in February

Way to go Tim! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more! :blowkiss:

Wonderful news! Congratulations Tim and TES it is well deserved.

Wonderful news! Congratulations Tim and TES it is well deserved. :woohoo:

That is such nice news! Congratulations to Mr. Miller... and a huge thank you as well! He's the kind of person society could never have too many of.

Yay, Tim Miller!!!! FINALLY some acknowledgement he so deserves!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back