778 users online (99 members and 679 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    1,213

    Tiny details in the note

    1. Look at the word "individuals". Cover up the "individu" and the "s" so that just the "al" is showing. Notice that the "a" is connected to the "l". Notice that the "l" is not a vertical line. Instead, it starts out as a vertical line, then curves around at the halfway point. To me the "l" looks like the side profile of a male's back and buttocks, with the cap of the "a" being the penis and the loop being the scrotum.

    2. Look at the word "small". Cover up the "sma" so that just the "ll" is showing. Notice that the first "l" is written as an uppercase L. Doesn't the "ll" in this word remind you of an open-top numeral 4?

    3. Look at the "7" in "1997". Notice how the downstroke isn't a straight line. It starts off as a straight line, but then a teeny-tiny curve is added making the "7" into a flat-top numeral 3. (1993?)

    4. Look at the word "dog". Notice that the writer made no effort to separate the top of the "d" from the bottom horizontal line stroke of the "I" from the above line. Check out this portion from Patsy's left-handed sample. You will see that she, too, made a horizontal line over the "d" in "dogs". (This is the only place in the sample where she did this.)



    http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransompage1.gif

    http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransompage2.gif

    http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransompage3.gif

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by icedtea4me View Post
    1. Look at the word "individuals". Cover up the "individu" and the "s" so that just the "al" is showing. Notice that the "a" is connected to the "l". Notice that the "l" is not a vertical line. Instead, it starts out as a vertical line, then curves around at the halfway point. To me the "l" looks like the side profile of a male's back and buttocks, with the cap of the "a" being the penis and the loop being the scrotum.

    2. Look at the word "small". Cover up the "sma" so that just the "ll" is showing. Notice that the first "l" is written as an uppercase L. Doesn't the "ll" in this word remind you of an open-top numeral 4?

    3. Look at the "7" in "1997". Notice how the downstroke isn't a straight line. It starts off as a straight line, but then a teeny-tiny curve is added making the "7" into a flat-top numeral 3. (1993?)

    4. Look at the word "dog". Notice that the writer made no effort to separate the top of the "d" from the bottom horizontal line stroke of the "I" from the above line. Check out this portion from Patsy's left-handed sample. You will see that she, too, made a horizontal line over the "d" in "dogs". (This is the only place in the sample where she did this.)



    http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransompage1.gif

    http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransompage2.gif

    http://www.acandyrose.com/12251996ransompage3.gif
    OMG! I had never noticed that about the d. Thanks Tea for sharing this.
    I have noticed though, if you enlarge the RN and Patsy's sample RN...you will notice that both Patsy and the RN author (one in the same, imo)....both....put little hooks at the end of their Y's, and any other letter that has a tail.
    "This time we get it right."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SoCal LB area
    Posts
    4,748
    One time, I saw a piece of driftwood that looked exactly like a penis and scrotum...and Mother Theresa's face in a pancake. (true story)

    (sorry but I totally did not get the significance of that whole male genetalia hidden in the ransom note thingy)

    FYI, I have read that people who don't make hooks at the end of their Y's aren't getting any. Another true story. Enjoy.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    1,040
    Now on the y without hooks I will beg to different with you....
    Knowledge of time is precious.Wisdom of truth is more precious than time..Opinions I write are mine..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyn View Post
    Now on the y without hooks I will beg to different with you....
    LOL
    "This time we get it right."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SoCal LB area
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyn View Post
    Now on the y without hooks I will beg to different with you....
    Good to know!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SoCal LB area
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    LOL, I hope we aren't getting too off topic (too late) but I did live in Nashville when they found the Mother Theresa cinnamon bun AKA The Nun Bun at the Bongo Java coffee shop I used to go to. It was so funny, but lifelike all the same :-)

    http://www.boingboing.net/2007/03/15...un-bun-re.html

    I honestly would like to know what the observations in the first and second posts about the RN have anything to do with, well, um anything!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    LOL, I hope we aren't getting too off topic (too late) but I did live in Nashville when they found the Mother Theresa cinnamon bun AKA The Nun Bun at the Bongo Java coffee shop I used to go to. It was so funny, but lifelike all the same :-)

    http://www.boingboing.net/2007/03/15...un-bun-re.html

    I honestly would like to know what the observations in the first and second posts about the RN have anything to do with, well, um anything!
    Well, I don't know about the part where tea talks about a man's private parts...but, she has a point about the other things she noticed. And I am the one that wrote the second post...the fact that the RN author and Patsy...BOTH, put hooks at the end of all of their alphabet letters...with a tail, like Y for example...speaks volumes. What are the chances that the RN author...AND someone living in the home that the RN was left in...write in such a similar fashion? They both put hooks on the tails of their letters, they both write their d's the same way, with a slash at the top...and they both write the letter Q, like the number 8. AND...they both make their lower case A's...like this...a, with a hood at the top. And according to Burke's teacher, Patsy also started typing her letters to her, instead of handwriting them...after JB's death. WHY?
    "This time we get it right."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    SoCal LB area
    Posts
    4,748
    I am not a handwriting expert, but I believe there is more to it than noticing a few letters being similar. I put hooks at the end of y's as I'm sure many, many people do.

    Some of the conclusions on the handwriting stated that she was the closest OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE HOME THAT NIGHT, or something to that effect.

    That's the equivelent of 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed...

    I would not write a single thing after that kind of narrowly focused analysis either.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    I am not a handwriting expert, but I believe there is more to it than noticing a few letters being similar. I put hooks at the end of y's as I'm sure many, many people do.

    Some of the conclusions on the handwriting stated that she was the closest OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE HOME THAT NIGHT, or something to that effect.

    That's the equivelent of 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed...

    I would not write a single thing after that kind of narrowly focused analysis either.
    Their q's are made EXACTLY the same way, and the hooks at the end of the letters with tails...AND the slash at the top of the d's. It is just WAY to much of a coincidence. The fact that the RN author and a person living inside the Ramsey household where the RN was left...writing even remotely similar, is more than a coincidence. Okay...now say...if that RN was found somewhere else...and it wasn't JB that was missing....then, I could see your point. But, the fact that some of the letters are EXACTLY the same, in the RN and in Patsy's samples, and the fact that Patsy is the mother of the dead child, that the RN was written about, and the fact that the RN was left inside the home were Patsy Ramsey...the dead child's mother, was sleeping....says one thing to me...Patsy Ramsey wrote that RN. Not to mention the fact that it was HER legal pad, and HER sharpie pen that the RN author used...and so kindly put the top back on, and then put it back where it came from...the pen holder. This...IMO...was done out of habit.

    Off topic...but, in your opinion...WHY would an intruder take and use the Ramsey's flashlight, and completely wipe it down...including the batteries, and leave out? Why not take it with him? Wouldn't he have needed it to see in that dark basement, when he was down there, trying to crawl out of that window? And after he got out the window..in the darkness....wouldn't he have needed it to see with? Wouldn't it have been easier for him to just take the darn thing with him, instead of going BACK upstairs, from the WC, and wiping it down, and the batteries, placing it on the counter, and then going BACK down to the basement to escape out of the window?? A real intruder would have taken it, not only would it have saved time and energy...he would have needed it to see with. Colorado gets pitch dark in the winter, you can't see your hand in front of your face.

    How do you explain the fact that the neighbors dog....who is said to have barked at anything and everything....did not make one peep. But, when an officer went over the next morning to interview the neighbor, the dog barked it's head off at him?
    "This time we get it right."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,221
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    I am not a handwriting expert, but I believe there is more to it than noticing a few letters being similar. I put hooks at the end of y's as I'm sure many, many people do.
    It was a lot more than just "a few."

    Some of the conclusions on the handwriting stated that she was the closest OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE HOME THAT NIGHT, or something to that effect.

    That's the equivelent of 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed...
    It wasn't quite like that, ziggy. It was a combination of many different things. What I like to call "the big picture." More specifically, it wasn't that she was "closest of all the people in the home that night," she was the closest person who could be proven to be in the home that night. Quite a difference.

    I would not write a single thing after that kind of narrowly focused analysis either.
    Yeah, I'm sure that was her justification, too.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    I am not a handwriting expert, but I believe there is more to it than noticing a few letters being similar. I put hooks at the end of y's as I'm sure many, many people do.

    Some of the conclusions on the handwriting stated that she was the closest OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE HOME THAT NIGHT, or something to that effect.

    That's the equivelent of 4 out of 5 dentists surveyed...

    I would not write a single thing after that kind of narrowly focused analysis either.
    Really? Why not? I mean, if you were innocent, and had nothing to hide?

    Because if it were me...and I were innocent, and I knew that I was not the author of the RN, it wouldn't faze me one little bit, if they wanted to analyze everything that I had ever written, or wrote in the future. Who cares? I would say...let them analyze until the cows come home, because I have nothing...and I mean NOTHING to hide. I am completely 100 percent innocent. But what does PR do? Well, her own mother said, when shown the RN.. that it looked like Patsy's handwriting. Patsy starts TYPING her correspondence with Burke's teacher. (Didn't want the experts to get their hands on anything ELSE that she had written, because they MIGHT just figure out that SHE was the RN author, after all. She was playing it SMART).
    "This time we get it right."

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Really? Why not? I mean, if you were innocent, and had nothing to hide?

    Because if it were me...and I were innocent, and I knew that I was not the author of the RN, it wouldn't faze me one little bit, if they wanted to analyze everything that I had ever written, or wrote in the future. Who cares? I would say...let them analyze until the cows come home, because I have nothing...and I mean NOTHING to hide. I am completely 100 percent innocent. But what does PR do? Well, her own mother said, when shown the RN.. that it looked like Patsy's handwriting. Patsy starts TYPING her correspondence with Burke's teacher. (Didn't want the experts to get their hands on anything ELSE that she had written, because they MIGHT just figure out that SHE was the RN author, after all. She was playing it SMART).
    Bolded for emphasis.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Bolded for emphasis.
    Thanks SD...I meant to do that myself. LOL
    "This time we get it right."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. A Tiny House: Could You Live Here?
    By Hopeful One in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 05:29 PM
  2. Tiny toy gun nearly gets boy suspended
    By Celt1997 in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:53 PM
  3. Big brains mean 'tiny testicles'
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-10-2005, 10:18 PM