1238 users online (277 members and 961 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Continue here.

Thread One:
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83880"]Police: 3 Found Dead in Illinois Home - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Two:
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84162"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Three:
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84242"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I'll do it, brb....
    I started to start the new thread and found out you are faster than a speeding bullet! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by analytical View Post
    From one newspaper report:

"One neighbor saw him flailing his arms as two police officers restrained him by the shoulders."

http://www.fortmilltimes.com/124/story/554342.html

I can only imagine a person had to be "restrained" by officers because they were trying to go somewhere they were not allowed.
    It could mean that. It could also mean they were trying to calm him down ie. so as not to harm himself (especially if he was hitting the ground as someone said). At one time I worked on an ambulance. We (or the police) often had to restrain family members who were very upset. It is not safe to have someone out of control at a scene. You just never know what someone under stress may do...they could harm themselves or others (ie. blaming someone for the incident and trying to assault them), going into shock (very dangerous), interfering with those on scene (running back into the house), jumping in their car and taking off when they are not fit to do so...there's all sorts of reasons they could have needed to restrain him.

lol, sorry Kimster. Do we need to delete one?

O/T is anyone else having copy and pasting issue with WS links? They look one way on the reply screen, then post differentlyafter you hit submit. Sometimes changing the link to a hyperlinked title of a thread.

And in another thread reply, a word hyperlinked, but it posted just fine.

Greetings Analytical,

Quote Originally Posted by analytical View Post
    Sheesh, wrinkles, I am *not* posting unsubstantiated rumors. I gleaned that from the many articles that have been posted.

When I question the validity of what someone has posted, I myself "vet" that with Google.

Why do I feel as if I am on trial here? <sheesh!>
    All I'm looking for is a resource -- that's all. Google did not show any such resource for the 7 hours of questioning or for the restrained going into the house. If they are true, I'm just trying to get a resource for them so that we can factor that into scenarios with some type of assurance that they are reasonably correct.

W

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    lol, sorry Kimster. Do we need to delete one?

O/T is anyone else having copy and pasting issue with WS links? They look one way on the reply screen, then post differentlyafter you hit submit. Sometimes changing the link to a hyperlinked title of a thread.

And in another thread reply, a word hyperlinked, but it posted just fine.
    We're good! I saw that you had already started this thread before I'd even began. I did email Adnoid first, though.

I haven't had any problems. I did see others posted that things weren't working right for them, however.

The beautiful Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
    I can't wait to come here and find out CC has been arrested for these horrible murders. As a parent, I just cannot imagine what would possibly possess someone to do something like this. It makes me sick.

Thanks to all who add excellent commentary and food for thought to this thread. I read it numerous times a day.

Hoping for an arrest soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrinkles View Post
    Greetings Analytical,

All I'm looking for is a resource -- that's all. Google did not show any such resource for the 7 hours of questioning or for the restrained going into the house. If they are true, I'm just trying to get a resource for them so that we can factor that into scenarios with some type of assurance that they are reasonably correct.

W
    I would have to assume he was accompanied by LE when he went to the hospital. After he was released, I do believe he was taken to the station for further questioning. He hired his attorney in the afternoon, but no time was given. 7 hours would be around 2:00 pm. This could be correct.

I recall seeing a post from another board that mentioned the 7 hours of questioning, but it has not been confirmed by LE. However, Major Connor did say in an interview (while the reporter was talking about why her family was not called by Chris for 48 hours) that Chris was at their headquarters during that time. (I don't have the link to the video tho.)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I hate to loose the flow. Does anyone have a comment about my last post on the last thread? Does anyone else think it's possible the alleged 'threat' could have been a cover-up by Chris, to his wife, about his affair?

Just a thought,
    fran

Quote:
    Originally Posted by OrdinaryLife
    I have to ask a question regarding the "threat letters". Is there a record made, at LE, of complaints made by the Coleman's? Does LE have past letters that were "mailed" to this family? Was this family ever under watch by LE regarding their safety? Something bothers me here.

Thanks.....

OL, I don't have a link right now, but I have read that Sheri even contacted the school about the alleged threats. It was probably so they'd keep an extra eye on the boys.

LE did say the family had contacted them because they wanted it 'documented.'

So read into that what you will.

FWIW, I've had thoughts that, could it be possible that Chris' g/f or someone else may have sent the wife a letter about his infidelities and this was Chris' story, someone was out to get him, it was bs, trying to cause him trouble? This sounds totally like a concocted story a cheater might make up to get himself out of *hot water.*

Working on that premis, could it be possible that Sheri found out it was all a hoax and that's what was the catalyst of the FINAL ROUND?

Interesting,
    fran

PS....I have seen cases where that is exactly what happened, the wife received an anonymous letter telling on her husband. IE......Kathleen Salvio found out about Stacy from someone at the police dept., telling her she was the laughing stock because Drew had a younger g/f........fran

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I would have to assume he was accompanied by LE when he went to the hospital. After he was released, I do believe he was taken to the station for further questioning. He hired his attorney in the afternoon, but no time was given. 7 hours would be around 2:00 pm. This could be correct.

I recall seeing a post from another board that mentioned the 7 hours of questioning, but it has not been confirmed by LE. However, Major Connor did say in an interview (while the reporter was talking about why her family was not called by Chris for 48 hours) that Chris was at their headquarters during that time. (I don't have the link to the video tho.)
    IIRC, I believe it was 5 hours before the family was notified and I think Chris was with LE then. IMHO, LE had to have gotten the family's phone number from someone. My bet is on Chris.

Also, fwiw, LE would have let him call her family. As a matter of fact, I'm willing to bet they WANTED him to call them. They WANTED to see what he said, how he said it.

Bottom line is, LE called them.................telling, VERY telling,

JMHO
    fran

I do believe it was on this forum somewhere around Sunday a week ago that someone made mention of Chris being somehow connected to Air Force One.

I've google'd those terms and Websleuths but can't find the post.

The closest I found is a post by myself citing a newspaper source.
    =========================
    "Chris Coleman is the son of Pastor Ron Coleman of Grace Church in Chester. Chris graduated from Chester High School in 1995 and joined the United States Marine Corps and was a K-9 handler in the military assigned to the United States Secret Service. He married his wife Sheri in August of 1997."

This is the most likely explanation of a Quantico, VA address .. Coleman's assignment with the Secret Service.

http://www.suntimesnews.com/2/news/2...0506police.htm

Also, "Chris is the director of the private security department for Joyce Meyer Ministries. Neighbors told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that Coleman’s family had been receiving threatening letters in their mailbox and those threats dealt with Coleman’s job."

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    IIRC, I believe it was 5 hours before the family was notified and I think Chris was with LE then. IMHO, LE had to have gotten the family's phone number from someone. My bet is on Chris.

Also, fwiw, LE would have let him call her family. As a matter of fact, I'm willing to bet they WANTED him to call them. They WANTED to see what he said, how he said it.

Bottom line is, LE called them.................telling, VERY telling,

JMHO
    fran
    I haven't seen anything about it being 5 hours before police notified the family. The only mention I have seen is that Chris did not call them for 48 hours.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    I hate to loose the flow. Does anyone have a comment about my last post on the last thread? Does anyone else think it's possible the alleged 'threat' could have been a cover-up by Chris, to his wife, about his affair?

Just a thought,
    fran

Quote:
    Originally Posted by OrdinaryLife
    I have to ask a question regarding the "threat letters". Is there a record made, at LE, of complaints made by the Coleman's? Does LE have past letters that were "mailed" to this family? Was this family ever under watch by LE regarding their safety? Something bothers me here.

Thanks.....

OL, I don't have a link right now, but I have read that Sheri even contacted the school about the alleged threats. It was probably so they'd keep an extra eye on the boys.

LE did say the family had contacted them because they wanted it 'documented.'

So read into that what you will.

FWIW, I've had thoughts that, could it be possible that Chris' g/f or someone else may have sent the wife a letter about his infidelities and this was Chris' story, someone was out to get him, it was bs, trying to cause him trouble? This sounds totally like a concocted story a cheater might make up to get himself out of *hot water.*

Working on that premis, could it be possible that Sheri found out it was all a hoax and that's what was the catalyst of the FINAL ROUND?

Interesting,
    fran

PS....I have seen cases where that is exactly what happened, the wife received an anonymous letter telling on her husband. IE......Kathleen Salvio found out about Stacy from someone at the police dept., telling her she was the laughing stock because Drew had a younger g/f........fran
    Fran, I can't explain the reason why, but this bothers my. Alot. The timing, the fact that CC is in surveillance and controlled the equipment, and how nothing was ever "seen" by the camera facing the mailbox. I truly wish I could put my finger on the why it bugs me, but my gut tells me something is very wrong here and that it was, indeed, nothing short of a ruse.
    "I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money. They said, "What for?". I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar".

Well, I have to admit, there is a K9 unit of the secret service and of protection of the President.

http://www.pbase.com/thpproductions/ss

Kinda' makes one wonder though, IF Chris Coleman was in fact a member of this unit, why he didn't stay in the service? or, at the least, as a Federal employee. These types of positions are NOT that easy to get. Even CIA has very strict rules, etc,...............NOT the least to mention as another poster brought out, HIGH government clearance. You would have thought he would have used that as a stepping stone for a career.

Sorry, regular security people aren't exactly my idea of a 'move in the right direction' career wise.

JMHO
    fran

Just my opinion....I believe that CC premeditated the entire thing as sad as it sounds. But, he is very smart & I believe that the threats and all were to help LE look someone other than at him when the murders occurred. He knew he would be the first suspect. That's why he called LE for a "welfare check" only shortly after he had left. He was only supposely at the gym, why not drive back home to check on HIS FAMILY as soon as he supected something wrong???

Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast