Anthonys join haleigh's mom and gramma at vigil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbisangel

Reaction score
George and Cindy Anthony joined Crystal S and her mother at a vigil for Haleigh Cummings. George spoke of the pain of having a missing loved one.

See article in the newest current news on this forum.

Guess the Anthonys decided not to try counseling Ron and family and so turned to Crystal and family. I'd love to see a tape of the whole vigil and conversations between both families.

Cindy crys while she is talking, seems odd she dosnt cry out like that when she is talking about Caylee or finding her killer!

George and Cindy Anthony joined Crystal S and her mother at a vigil for Haleigh Cummings. George spoke of the pain of having a missing loved one.

Guess the Anthonys decided not to try counseling Ron and family and so turned to Crystal and family. I'd love to see a tape of the whole vigil and conversations between both families.

Guess Ron didnt want no part of them.

They just don't know when to give up. Cindy's tears did not impress me in the less bit. What some folks will do in front of a camera. Crystal should not get involve with the Anthony's - she should tell them the next time they show up to keep on down the road.

IMO if the Anthony's really cared about helpless children, they would be seeking Caylee's killer OR not covering up for the one who did!!

Personally, I would rather watch them bob for pigs feet. :crazy:

I went to the news thangy and couldn't find anythang bout this vigil. Where else can I find a link?

I've seen a little about this on the (Orlando) news. I feel bittersweet. On the one hand, it makes my heart break for them ALL over again. Yet, they conflict so terribly much with every action & every word they make. I get very frustrated with them.

Were they invited or did they just show up?

CA must have read natsound 's post on the other thread about no tears - just saying........

Didn't Ron's dad run CA & GA and the KFs losers off back when poor Haliegh first went missing? I have a gut feeling that CA & Crystal will get along fine....I feel bad for Crystal for what she's going through, but if CA tries nominating her for "moty", too..........:puke::puke:

Were they invited or did they just show up?

I saw on CA's new Caylee Marie Foundation site yesterday, a list of locations for National Vigil for Hope Day (May 17th), chaired by M. Bart...They were held in several locatons around the country, including the one for Haleigh. They probably had an idea that the A's would show up there. You can still see it on the Caylee Foundation site:

Central Florida (Orlando/Lake Mary Location)
Lake Mary City Hall
100 N. Country Club Rd.

Lake Mary, Fl. 32795
Time: 7:00-8:00p.m.

**Haliegh Cummings Family to Attend

Candlelight Vigil & Fingerprinting

Orlando Guitarist
Fernando Fonseca Performs

I'm feeling optimistic today. Maybe the A's cameo and the circus being in town will help bring some attention back to Haleigh's case (I've noticed a little less coverage lately). The A's really know how to bring out the news cameras, so maybe a boost in air time will bring a renewed interest in finding her. I mean, Caylee's been found, so now it's time to focus on finding Haleigh before it's too late, right??

That was my best attempt at optimism...that doesn't mean I have to be nice, does it?

I saw on CA's new Caylee Marie Foundation site yesterday, a list of locations for National Vigil for Hope Day (May 17th), chaired by M. Bart...They were held in several locatons around the country, including the one for Haleigh. They probably had an idea that the A's would show up there. You can still see it on the Caylee Foundation site:

Central Florida (Orlando/Lake Mary Location)
Lake Mary City Hall
100 N. Country Club Rd.

Lake Mary, Fl. 32795
Time: 7:00-8:00p.m.

**Haliegh Cummings Family to Attend

Candlelight Vigil & Fingerprinting

Orlando Guitarist
Fernando Fonseca Performs

The mere mention of M. Bart makes me shudder and inadvertantly want to wipe grease off my hands ( I dont know why). The second things is fingerprinting of children...has this Ever, ever assisted LE in one single case to identify a missing child? I didn't think so. Just a way to get new parents out there to donate money and listen to their spiel is my guess. Dental records have been the choice of LE to identify victims that have been murdered, that could not be identified by other means.
CA & GA counseling folks with missing children....yes, Caylee was supposed to be with her mother, then KC lied to them, Caylee was a murdered child, not a missing one, KC knew where she was all the time. I don't think CA & GA have the credentials, compassion, empathy or character to advise other people in harms way as they themselves are at the very least under public scrutiny for mishandling their own predicament.JMO.

The mere mention of M. Bart makes me shudder and inadvertantly want to wipe grease off my hands ( I dont know why). The second things is fingerprinting of children...has this Ever, ever assisted LE in one single case to identify a missing child? I didn't think so. Just a way to get new parents out there to donate money and listen to their spiel is my guess. Dental records have been the choice of LE to identify victims that have been murdered, that could not be identified by other means.
CA & GA counseling folks with missing children....yes, Caylee was supposed to be with her mother, then KC lied to them, Caylee was a murdered child, not a missing one, KC knew where she was all the time. I don't think CA & GA have the credentials, compassion, empathy or character to advise other people in harms way as they themselves are at the very least under public scrutiny for mishandling their own predicament.JMO.

who would actually go to this?
how would you explain it to your child?
'well sweetie, if your brutally assaulted then murdered having your fingerprints will make it ever so much easier for the police to identify your body, isn't that a nice thing to know.'

the whole thing's sick.

Why can't the A's stay home and go mourn for their Caylee?
Not once did they help Caylee, or try to find her!
IMO, the A's are the last people I would want at my baby's vigil,
but I guess every prayer helps.....
if they are there for the RIGHT purpose and not publicity!

Just watched the video and looked at some of the pics. Is CA subbin these missing kids for Caylee and the Mothers for KC?

She didn't get to play out the ritual of the "normal" missing Caylee because she was murdered----she didn't get to comfort KC because she killed Caylee. Now she gets to show her love to the Mother's and be there for them, in their pain. She didn't get to do that for KC because KC turned her back on CA. Plus---by now--CA probably knows that KC was probably planning on offin her and GA.

I think she has moved on. She doesn't care if KC rots in prison or gets DP. I think thats what she has been shooting for. E-body told that her media storm was bad for the defense and she just bulldogged herself right on. That tells me that she wants to punish KC and thats the only way she can.

Cindy crys while she is talking, seems odd she dosnt cry out like that when she is talking about Caylee or finding her killer!

What's she crying for already?
* Paraphrasing Casey *

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

They are not standing behind the murder of their granddaughter.
They have not mentioned CAYLEE'S name in months.
They helped clean up in hope that no one can bring justice for Caylee's demise.

But they are using her name for self serving purpose and say that something
good has come out of something bad.
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

CA must have read natsound 's post on the other thread about no tears - just saying........

Didn't Ron's dad run CA & GA and the KFs losers off back when poor Haliegh first went missing? I have a gut feeling that CA & Crystal will get along fine....I feel bad for Crystal for what she's going through, but if CA tries nominating her for "moty", too..........:puke::puke:

Might have just been a rumor that Ron's dad ran them off or maybe they've all made up .. :confused:

Guess Ron didnt want no part of them.

Then I guess this is the very first time I've been fully supportive of Ron's actions, and choices.

Until the A's come off the "alibi & lies tour" I really don't care to see them involved in any capacity involving a child missing/murdered. It's like sending Michael Jackson to be supportive of a SO on trial. bleh :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj