Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 338

Thread: 2009.05.19. Casey Anthony Civil Hearing @ 10:00

  1. #301
    That's a lot of value for two minutes of thunking, Lin.

  2. #302

    Reminds ya of OJ hiding money right?

    Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalLady View Post
    ITA - without a doubt I think we will find out things that will be absolutely repulsive. I really hope they do turn over every rock. I'm so sick of people getting away with the hide the money game.
    The cool thing about the civil judgment is that it is collectible forever, they can follow every media deal they make for years, well in to the future, long after the criminal case comes and goes, and based on the amount I think a jury will award it will take years of assets to satisfy it.

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:


  4. #303
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    5,545
    Kathi Belich asked why Anthony was resisting. "I don't know whether she's wanting to keep her options open," Mitnik said. Article: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...z-mystery.html
    I am so please that Caylee and ZG will be getting justice. I feel that yesterday's hearing went well and in the direction that will help Caylee at the end of this nightmare.
    Quoting from the article above:

    This has been my thought all along and I agree with ZFG and her attorney. If this case was to get dropped then Casey can turn around and use this woman as the possible kidnapper or killer. Until this woman's name is cleared the nanny defense will still be an option for Casey. That is why Baez and Casey are so desperate to get the case dropped. That is the reason they are sticking to the nanny defense "IMO". I to want to know why Casey can not answer that simple question on her deposition. Would it be because she would incriminate herself by saying this is not the ZFG or because she is keeping this ZFG on the back burner for her defense? I would say the second option. 'IMO' because regardless of how common they now say this name is, this is the only ZG that went to SawGrass in 2008, in the same month that Caylee was killed. The defense would then use the excuse that Casey lied to LE because she was afraid that ZFG would kill Caylee if she told them about her. But that still leaves this ZFG as the only one that went to SawGrass, the ZG that LE tracked down and took statements from and interrogated her in the beginning. I could not imagine how this woman and her family felt at that time and even now. Bottom line is if this defamation law suit is dropped or dismissed, Casey's original story about the nanny will have some creditability and would cause reasonable doubt.

  5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:


  6. #304
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
    Seems we've come a long way since biblical days. Nowadays, there are plenty of woman who would rather kill their child than give it away.
    Yep! Some would hand Solomon the sword!
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brini For This Useful Post:


  8. #305
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,976
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Because that's exactly what Casey does. She embellishes her lies with details so that she thinks her lies will be more credible, like giving the fictitious J. Hopkins a middle name and a son.
    The only reason Casey and crew suddenly are saying "It wasn't that ZF-G" is because they knew the lie was exposed, they wanted to send LE on a wild goose chase, and they knew that by throwing ZF-G under the bus that their actions were wrong and could expose them to this very type of lawsuit! It has merit.
    I do however agree with the poster who said that Casey would have rightly assumed that the spelling had a "z" at the end, as Gonzalez is a common Hispanic surname.
    And it really makes me that their story line is, well it's not THAT Zenaida, as if to say it's another Zenaida out there somewhere. I have watched a lot of murder trials, but never have I seen a group of people with this much audacity. I thought Susan S. took the cake with her false description of the man who "took her children"...that was outrageous enough, but even she didn't have enough nerve to add a full name to the claim. And even she told LE after a week that the story was BS. Here we have a whole family saying, to the world, the womans name (adding in a complete description).

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:


  10. #306
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    Upon reflection, both minutes of it, seems like a smart move to wait until after depos are fully done to add anyone to the suit. Then let the games (and financial digging) begin! See, they're going to want to show how the defendants profited from the defamation. Their motivation wasn't likely to harm this particular woman as a revenge kind of thing but instead, to create a false "alibi" or false "sondi" defense as well as further their personal fame and finances. The pecuniary gain derived from this tort will only add to the damages and damage to the defendants. heh heh heh

    Let's just change it to Casey Anthony, etzl and they can go after BAEZ too
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!

  11. #307
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    20,130
    Plus a ZFG who is a PERFECT 10. Now who in this small world would not notice her and what neighbor, relative, ex-employer, mailman, high school classmate, etc. would not have come forward by now to identify this person. To say she was average looking you can understand, but to actually say she is a 10 and NO ONE knows who she is..... HUGE mistake, HUGE.... Now if we could get that picture that Cindy has in her head of ZFG out there, we could put out an APB.

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  13. #308
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Big D, Texas
    Posts
    3,303
    Wow. I have just 2 questions...did Cindy really flip someone off?? And who? And what is the hearing tomorrow so I can watch??? This just gets better and better.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SailorMoon For This Useful Post:


  15. #309
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,506
    GA looks a lot like KC in that profile shot.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:


  17. #310
    Can't wait until tomorrow when Cindy is back on the hot seat!

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marla For This Useful Post:


  19. #311
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    And it really makes me that their story line is, well it's not THAT Zenaida, as if to say it's another Zenaida out there somewhere.
    Snipped

    They have tried to imply this from time to time. Of course, before it will work for them, somebody's going to have to come up with believable, accurate, VERIFIABLE proof that this person actually exists and ever lived, worked, walked, talked, or interacted with KC and Caylee anywhere in Orlando and explain why KC has never done that before now. I'd bet more than a nickel that that will only happen when pigs fly. Oh and if Zanny is really one of KC's friends or lovers, they're going to have to prove that too. And, well, good luck with that.

  20. #312
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    I disagree. It's called inappropriate anger and a refusal to accept responsibility, or have anyone in his family accept responsibility, for their behavior. With a good sized dose of paranoia thrown in. And a total disregard for the rights of others as well as the law.

    ETA:

    I think it's called Zanax.....

  21. #313
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    GA looks a lot like KC in that profile shot.

    i see what you mean nat, you're right
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

  22. #314
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,976
    Quote Originally Posted by yolorado View Post
    Snipped

    They have tried to imply this from time to time. Of course, before it will work for them, somebody's going to have to come up with believable, accurate, VERIFIABLE proof that this person actually exists and ever lived, worked, walked, talked, or interacted with KC and Caylee anywhere in Orlando and explain why KC has never done that before now. I'd bet more than a nickel that that will only happen when pigs fly. Oh and if Zanny is really one of KC's friends or lovers, they're going to have to prove that too. And, well, good luck with that.
    Yes, their claims are ridiculous to everyone with a pulse and active brain activity. I have no idea how many ZG's are in central FL or in FL period, but IF that was my name, I would be a little worried. Not that they have the ability to make a believable story out of this, but just the thought of being dragged into this circus would scare me.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:


  24. #315
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    Yes, their claims are ridiculous to everyone with a pulse and active brain activity. I have no idea how many ZG's are in central FL or in FL period, but IF that was my name, I would be a little worried. Not that they have the ability to make a believable story out of this, but just the thought of being dragged into this circus would scare me.
    Yep, it'd scare me too, but I do think this current ZG suit may have at least toned done some of their baser tendencies to throw random Zaneidii under the bus. For a while, they were goin' after the police for not tossing every possible ZFG in a tri-state area, or even going nationwide to find a nanny seemingly made out of mist, but that's a bad strategy too, because what can the police really do beyond what they've done without KC's co-operation, and she's never provided that. All blame leads back to Ms. Anthony. If there really is a Zanny, the fastest, surerst path to her is through KC Anthony who ain't talkin'. If there is a real Zanny, KC has willfully and consistently blocked all access to any and all information which could expose her from the beginning, up, until and through now.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yolorado For This Useful Post:


  26. #316
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    And it really makes me that their story line is, well it's not THAT Zenaida, as if to say it's another Zenaida out there somewhere. I have watched a lot of murder trials, but never have I seen a group of people with this much audacity. I thought Susan S. took the cake with her false description of the man who "took her children"...that was outrageous enough, but even she didn't have enough nerve to add a full name to the claim. And even she told LE after a week that the story was BS. Here we have a whole family saying, to the world, the womans name (adding in a complete description).
    Here's the flaw in the Anthonys argument that this is NOT the ZG who watched Caylee. There may be 23 ZGs in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, but KC allegedly worked and lived in Orange County. What are the odds that she would use a sitter in Miami-Dade and/or Broward Counties. 23 ZGs in Miami-Dade is not common - there are over 2 million people in Miami Dade County. That makes ZGs a miniscule percentage of residents in that county. This is the ONLY ZG with any association with Sawgrass, and I would imagine the ONLY ZG in Orange County. Not to mention that her car had NY plates and KC's ZG had associations with NY.

    I want to see ZG get vindicated. The Anthony family can claim that this is NOT the ZG, but show me another ZG who was in that area during the time that Casey allegedly was using Zanny the Nanny as a sitter.
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!

  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaia713 For This Useful Post:


  28. #317
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between the beach and the river
    Posts
    6,558
    Quote Originally Posted by yolorado View Post
    Yep, it'd scare me too, but I do think this current ZG suit may have at least toned done some of their baser tendencies to throw random Zaneidii under the bus. For a while, they were goin' after the police for not tossing every possible ZFG in a tri-state area, or even going nationwide to find a nanny seemingly made out of mist, but that's a bad strategy too, because what can the police really do beyond what they've done without KC's co-operation, and she's never provided that. All blame leads back to Ms. Anthony. If there really is a Zanny, the fastest, surerst path to her is through KC Anthony who ain't talkin'. If there is a real Zanny, KC has willfully and consistently blocked all access to any and all information which could expose her from the beginning, up, until and through now.
    During the depo CA said they were still watching one in Puerto Rico .
    I don't think they'll ever stop.Long after KC is convicted and sentenced CA will pop up in the news ,on occassion, with a story about another suspicious Zeneida.
    Always ,just my opinion

    SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822




    *****************************************
    We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:


  30. #318
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by yolorado View Post
    Snipped

    They have tried to imply this from time to time. Of course, before it will work for them, somebody's going to have to come up with believable, accurate, VERIFIABLE proof that this person actually exists and ever lived, worked, walked, talked, or interacted with KC and Caylee anywhere in Orlando and explain why KC has never done that before now. I'd bet more than a nickel that that will only happen when pigs fly. Oh and if Zanny is really one of KC's friends or lovers, they're going to have to prove that too. And, well, good luck with that.
    Not to mention that Cindy keeps claiming that Jesse G., who had broken up with KC long prior to the disappearance was Zanni. OR Amy when there is no evidence of Amy EVER watching Caylee at ANY time.
    Given this, maybe Zanni is that FRIEND of the Anthony family who came out publically and admitted that she had watcheed Caylee a couple of times.

    And WHY would KC be looking for Zani at clubs. If Zani HAD Caylee, she wouldn't be going to clubs unless she left Caylee alone and unattended. Everything that KC has said doesn't hold water. When will Cindy realize this?
    I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaia713 For This Useful Post:


  32. #319
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
    Not to mention that Cindy keeps claiming that Jesse G., who had broken up with KC long prior to the disappearance was Zanni. OR Amy when there is no evidence of Amy EVER watching Caylee at ANY time.
    Given this, maybe Zanni is that FRIEND of the Anthony family who came out publically and admitted that she had watcheed Caylee a couple of times.

    And WHY would KC be looking for Zani at clubs. If Zani HAD Caylee, she wouldn't be going to clubs unless she left Caylee alone and unattended. Everything that KC has said doesn't hold water. When will Cindy realize this?
    My current approach regarding Cindy is that she knows most of the facts and even accepts them, but that she alleges that Casey is innocent because she's set up a scenario in her mind in which she, Cindy, is reponisble for whatever Casey either flipped out and did or whatever accident or negligence occurred because she percieves she set Casey off. I believes she may have constructed a reality in which, in typical Cindy mode, she takes all the responsiblity and control. Casey would therefore be innocent (only a victim of some interaction Cindy had with her). Cindy does pennace for her fault by testifying (in the media) to Casey's innocence.

  33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yolorado For This Useful Post:


  34. #320
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,976
    Quote Originally Posted by yolorado View Post
    My current approach regarding Cindy is that she knows most of the facts and even accepts them, but that she alleges that Casey is innocent because she's set up a scenario in her mind in which she, Cindy, is reponisble for whatever Casey either flipped out and did or whatever accident or negligence occurred because she percieves she set Casey off. I believes she may have constructed a reality in which, in typical Cindy mode, she takes all the responsiblity and control. Casey would therefore be innocent (only a victim of some interaction Cindy had with her). Cindy does pennace for her fault by testifying (in the media) to Casey's innocence.
    I do agree that privately Cindy knows what happened, but publicly she's not about to admit her daughter is guilty. In the depo, she couldn't even answer to Casey stealing money from the family. At the beginning of the depo, they ask her about Casey's employment history and you can see her seething with anger, but when they ask about George's spotty work record, she doesn't flinch. IMO, her over the top defensiveness with Casey is more about herself than anyone else.

  35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:


  36. #321
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    During the depo CA said they were still watching one in Puerto Rico .
    I don't think they'll ever stop.Long after KC is convicted and sentenced CA will pop up in the news ,on occassion, with a story about another suspicious Zeneida.
    Well, CA won't be poppin up anywhere---> if she goes to prison/jail. Now that is the one who would go nutz behind bars. KC can adjust to any surroundings.
    GA: "...I mean Im not a stupid guy...
    Det. Hussey: I think youre, I think youre a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.
    (LE interview 8-4-08)


    "THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to MAMABEAR For This Useful Post:


  38. #322
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    During the depo CA said they were still watching one in Puerto Rico .
    I don't think they'll ever stop.Long after KC is convicted and sentenced CA will pop up in the news ,on occassion, with a story about another suspicious Zeneida.
    This ZG in Puerto Rico, must then be a gorgeous perfect "10"?

    Perhaps a well know/high profile fashion model or actress?
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light

  39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rumpole For This Useful Post:


  40. #323
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    This ZG in Puerto Rico, must then be a gorgeous perfect "10"?

    Perhaps a well know/high profile fashion model or actress?
    You would think so from the description, but no, just a humble, very beautiful nanny, with lots of money and white teeth, and a penchant for kidnapping children never to be heard from again. Pretty common really !
    Last edited by Searchfortruth; 05-20-2009 at 09:01 PM.

  41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:


  42. #324
    kageykaren's Avatar
    kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the <3 is...
    Posts
    2,193
    It is going to be interesting watching CA start off trying to look appropriate,relaxed added with alittle sprinkling of smirk. Then CA will gradually go into defensive agression, trying very hard to maintain, due to the judge constantly entering her brain as she trys to think how she can make answers into half truths. My only concern after seeing cA in court yesterday, looking very tired,drawn, sick looking, is that she might pull a health issue of some sort, either to reschedual or by showing distress at the depos causing a continuance at a later date. If this were to happen would Morgan & Morgan reschedual LP again? For some reason I feel that ZG's attorneys don't want the A's to know ahead of time, what LP's questions will be and answers. Almost like there might be a, "Gotcha moment"!
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

    Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

    Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

  43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kageykaren For This Useful Post:


  44. #325
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,099
    Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    It is going to be interesting watching CA start off trying to look appropriate,relaxed added with alittle sprinkling of smirk. Then CA will gradually go into defensive agression, trying very hard to maintain, due to the judge constantly entering her brain as she trys to think how she can make answers into half truths. My only concern after seeing cA in court yesterday, looking very tired,drawn, sick looking, is that she might pull a health issue of some sort, either to reschedual or by showing distress at the depos causing a continuance at a later date. If this were to happen would Morgan & Morgan reschedual LP again? For some reason I feel that ZG's attorneys don't want the A's to know ahead of time, what LP's questions will be and answers. Almost like there might be a, "Gotcha moment"!
    I share your concerns, but I am sure Cindy will be alright with a couple of sticks of "medicinal gum"?
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light

  45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rumpole For This Useful Post:


Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Should Jesse Grund File A Civil Suit Against Casey Anthony????
    By DazzlinDebSD in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 02:42 PM
  2. 2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing
    By KDB in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 981
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:51 PM
  3. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 12:52 PM
  4. 2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)
    By Busylady in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1068
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 05:34 AM
  5. LIVE VIDEO: Gag Order Hearing In Casey Anthony Case (Starts at 2 p.m.)
    By nachomama in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 02:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •