Who in the world is Jay F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seebra

Reaction score
(Mods if this belongs somewhere else, please move it - I did extensive searches on Jay F and Raquel F but came up empty handed).

This hit me like a ton of bricks today, as I was revisiting the state's witness list.

Coming across this name, I went back to the key player list and found on cfnews13 that Jay F is indeed a witness, but the info on him is as follows:

Jay Ferr@##
Witness
Connection to the case unknown at this time.

I searched online everywhere for some type of clue as to how this person could be related to KC and the case, and found nothing.

But - his last name is, as we know, the same as Raquel, a supposed roommate of ZFG, imaginanny.

I don't know how important this could be, but I am assuming there may be something here.

Anyone have any ideas as to who this person is and why he would be on the witness list?

I've never heard this name mentioned in anything I've read about this case.

(Mods if this belongs somewhere else, please move it - I did extensive searches on Jay F and Raquel F but came up empty handed).

This hit me like a ton of bricks today, as I was revisiting the state's witness list.

Coming across this name, I went back to the key player list and found on cfnews13 that Jay Ferrell is indeed a witness, but the info on him is as follows:

Jay Ferr@##
Witness
Connection to the case unknown at this time.

I searched online everywhere for some type of clue as to how this person could be related to KC and the case, and found nothing.

But - his last name is, as we know, the same as Raquel, a supposed roommate of ZFG, imaginanny.

I don't know how important this could be, but I am assuming there may be something here.

Anyone have any ideas as to who this person is and why he would be on the witness list?

I've never heard this name mentioned in anything I've read about this case.

See this old thread-

www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75220

He is someone that Katie Sue R. at sawgrass referred LE to as someone who knew KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken