729 users online (69 members and 660 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ron Cummings tells G & C Anthony "STAY AWAY!"

Ronald Cummings to Casey Anthony family: "Stay away!"
    Ronald Cummings, father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, said he wants help from everyone except Cindy and George Anthony.
    "The family of Ronald Cummings, father of Haleigh Cummings, wishes to make it clear that they do not want any involvement by George and Cindy Anthony in the continuing search for Haleigh Cummings," according to a press release issued by the Kimball & Snider Law Firm, which represents Cummings.
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-b...,2097323.story

Yeah Ron!

Good for him!! The A's have no business sticking their noses in. What do they know about missing children?

Angry

Just read in the media links that G & C were "helping" and about lost my lunch!!!
    Just what poor Haleigh needs...WTF is happening with all the CrAzYs coming out of the woodwork???
    Thank God Ron has some common sense and knows to stay away from those people!

Father, Father, Father help us, send some guidance from above,
    cuz people got me, got me questioning..."Where is the LOVE?"
    - The Black Eyed Peas

Justice For Angel Caylee

Sounds like Ronald is being supported more than I thought. I'm really glad. I hope Haleigh comes home to him soon.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 05-19-2009 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Ronald Cummings, father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, said he wants help from everyone except Cindy and George Anthony.
    "The family of Ronald Cummings, father of Haleigh Cummings, wishes to make it clear that they do not want any involvement by George and Cindy Anthony in the continuing search for Haleigh Cummings," according to a press release issued by the Kimball & Snider Law Firm, which represents Cummings.
    Very wise,very very wise.

Woo Hoo for Ron! Thank goodness he has the sense to stay away from the A family and KFN.
    Everything stated in my posts are my opinion, and my opinion only
    In a sense, the Internet is the largest mob ever assembled. It sometimes transforms otherwise inhibited people into unrestrained, faceless "conduits for emotion."

Quote Originally Posted by CeeKer View Post
    Woo Hoo for Ron! Thank goodness he has the sense to stay away from the A family and KFN.
    Amen to that!
    Being associated with the A's is an invitation to bad press IMO. Kudos to Ron for distancing himself from their sideshow!

I was just scrolling through topics and saw this. I know I shouldn't laugh, but I did! Good for Ron. Steer clear of that drama.

MADE MY DAY!!!!!!! Go, Ron.....I'm so proud of him for standing up to them. Actually swayed my opinion of him......have more R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

I don't normally post on this thread, but I saw this article and just about spit my lunch out from laughing. Like chicagofa13 said above, probably shouldn't laugh, but I couldn't help it either. Way to go, Ronald!

seems like ron has a bit more brains and sense than some gave him credit for....
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

HLN is going to be discussing this in a few minutes.....says that Ron wants no part of the A's.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Wonder if he can get some kind of restraining order? Something Court Ordered? Something? Anythang?
    GA: "...I mean Im not a stupid guy...
    Det. Hussey: I think youre, I think youre a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.
    (LE interview 8-4-08)

"THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichad3 View Post
    Good for him!! The A's have no business sticking their noses in. What do they know about missing children?
    Nothing IMO, their granddaughter(Caylee) was NEVER missing. we know it and they know it.
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast