Ron Cummings isn't falling for CA, GA's "help"

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE THIS...

The news release, sent by attorneys Greg Kimball and T. Jerry Snider, said "the Anthonys have their own agenda, as witnessed by their recent media tour," apparently referring to a weekend missing-children's event in Lake Mary, where the Anthonys appeared with Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother.

The release said "the facts relating to the death of Caylee Anthony, which resulted in the first-degree murder charges against Casey Anthony, are in no way similar to Haleigh's disappearance."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19505210/detail.html

Don't parse words there, Ron!! :hand: :hand:

This is like getting two presents in one day, first the ruling in court and the add on of Cindy to the lawsuit, and now this statement from Ron and Attorney...Maybe I was wrong about Ron ?

eta...strange that this comes on the heels of miss cynthia being possibly added to the ZFG case!

This is like getting two presents in one day, first the ruling in court and the add on of Cindy to the lawsuit, and now this statement from Ron and Attorney...Maybe I was wrong about Ron ?
I think it was completely an attorney move (moo)... I bet Ron wouldn't have figured this out if it bit him in the... (lol)

I think it was completely an attorney move (moo)... I bet Ron wouldn't have figured this out if it bit him in the... (lol)
Maybe so, where ever it came from, I am thankful just the same !

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Well ya know, since the A's appeared with Crystal at an event, perhaps Ron has his own agenda too. Just sayin'.

I don't why Ron Cumings did it. I'm just glad he did because it's just one more source that is telling GA and CA that they need to zip it!

Ron might not be all proper and living in a house in the suburbs but he sure can spot a FAKE when it's in front of him! Good For Him, he's got what counts, street smarts.:blowkiss:

YEAH for Ron.....so glad he saw the light.....no matter where it came from. I'm just glad he told the A's to stay away.

WTG. Good for them for making that press release. Now I would love to see either Kimball or Snider on the NG Show making that announcement for the viewing world to see.

music.gif
... it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...
music.gif

There's already a thread on this here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84353"]Ron Cummings tells G & C Anthony "STAY AWAY!" - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22