2009.05.19 Padilla Says George A's Story Untrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla says he told investigators that Lee Anthony told him a story that greatly conflicts with George Anthony's statement about when he last saw Caylee alive.

Eyewitness News found out that her lawyers are trying to keep Padilla's statement a secret.

George Anthony told investigators he last saw Caylee alive Monday, June 16 as she left with Casey, who he thought was going to work.

It was the day after Father's Day and the day after witnesses say Casey and Cindy had a terrible fight over money that Casey allegedly stole from Cindy's mother.

Padilla, who had bonded Casey out of jail in the past, says George's story is not true. Eyewitness News reporter Kathi Belich talked to Padilla on the phone Tuesday.

The only way this could be true is if she went directly to Lee's house and stayed there all night.

Personally, I don't believe this story. (To be clear, I don't believe KC left on the night of the 15th. I don't know if Lee told LP this or not, but I don't believe the story.)

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla says he told investigators that Lee Anthony told him a story that greatly conflicts with George Anthony's statement about when he last saw Caylee alive.

Eyewitness News found out that her lawyers are trying to keep Padilla's statement a secret.

George Anthony told investigators he last saw Caylee alive Monday, June 16 as she left with Casey, who he thought was going to work.

It was the day after Father's Day and the day after witnesses say Casey and Cindy had a terrible fight over money that Casey allegedly stole from Cindy's mother.

Padilla, who had bonded Casey out of jail in the past, says George's story is not true. Eyewitness News reporter Kathi Belich talked to Padilla on the phone Tuesday.

This fits with what I've thought all along. We know George is a proven liar too. He never saw them on the 16th, why should we take his word for it, for the last sighting of Caylee? He's not credible. It makes much more sense that Casey took off in a fit of anger with Caylee and kill her shortly afterward- late on the night of the 15th or extremely early in the am on the 16th.

The only way this could be true is if she went directly to Lee's house and stayed there all night.

Personally, I don't believe this story. (To be clear, I don't believe KC left on the night of the 15th. I don't know if Lee told LP this or not, but I don't believe the story.)
Nope, she was spotted at a motel parking lot- Caylee could have already been in the trunk dead or suffocating. It just wouldn't explain LE taking out the mattresses though...:waitasec:\
I honestly don't believe Cindy tucking them in after a fight in which she tries to strangle Casey.

Nope, she was spotted at a motel parking lot- Caylee could have already been in the trunk dead or suffocating. It just wouldn't explain LE taking out the mattresses though...:waitasec:\
I honestly don't believe Cindy tucking them in after a fight in which she tries to strangle Casey.

No...some one THINKS they saw her at a motel parking lot.

The problem here is that her phone records keep her in the vicinity of the Anthony home. Lee's home is within that area as well, but the hotel in question is not.

:confused:
Whether Casey left after the fight or the next day, what difference does it make? How does George or Casey gain if he lies and says Casey left the next day?

We had a whole crazy discussion months back about what GA was watching on Food Network that supposed day when he said he saw KC leave with CAylee.

I have never believed his story about that and the show he was watching. Whether I think LP is accurate or not, I do not believe GA's story about that day and never have. Just a gut feeling.

Whether Casey left after the fight or the next day, what difference does it make? How does George or Casey gain if he lies and says Casey left the next day?
Because it gives Casey an alibi for an alive Caylee on the morning of the 16th, when in reality, Caylee may have already been taken from the house and dead.

We had a whole crazy discussion months back about what GA was watching on Food Network that supposed day when he said he saw KC leave with CAylee.

I have never believed his story about that and the show he was watching. Whether I think LP is accurate or not, I do not believe GA's story about that day and never have. Just a gut feeling.
I agree. Leonard Padilla is far more credible than George Anthony any day, IMO!

Three words for the Anthonys ...

Lie Detector Test.

How about it? Has anyone in the family volunteered to take one?

But kc's cell phone pings put her at home all night on the 15th?
Unless she was camped out in her car close by?Which I can see KC doing.

Was there any KC computer usage the night of the 15th?

this is a bit, ok a lot OT, but does anyone else remember something about someone saying they were watching a cookery programme about meringe making during the scott peterson case and it being proven that this was a lie?
am i remembering this correctly?
am i loosing it?:waitasec:

It helps sweep the nasty fight between Casey and Cindy under the carpet, that could be motive.

Leonard Padilla might be a story teller, but I will take his word over George Anthony's lies any day of the week.
Leonard has nothing to gain or lose here, GA has plenty riding on who believes what.

this is a bit, ok a lot OT, but does anyone else remember something about someone saying they were watching a cookery programme about meringe making during the scott peterson case and it being proven that this was a lie?
am i remembering this correctly?
am i loosing it?:waitasec:
No, you are quite right. Scott the liar, claimed Laci was watching Martha Stewart making meringue in the morning on TV.

From watching GA on LKL and now today, I really get the feeling his lying days are drawing to a close. I bet everything LP says is true and GA knows it.

But kc's cell phone pings put her at home all night on the 15th?
Unless she was camped out in her car close by?Which I can see KC doing.

Was there any KC computer usage the night of the 15th?

At the time LA only lived a few streets over from his parents and KC would ping the same tower as if she were at home if she was at LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member