724 users online (116 members and 608 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

Continue here.

Thread One:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83880"]Police: 3 Found Dead in Illinois Home - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Two:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84162"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Three:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84242"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Four:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84312"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: I apologize for the disorganized gobbledygook. The copy and paste of WS links don't cooperate with me these days.
    Last edited by adnoid; 05-20-2009 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Fix links

Thanks, Suzi~
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I know how you feel. It's beyond horrific. I cannot for the life of me imagine what it is to awaken to your own husband strangling you with a ligature. What a deeply evil, diabolical person. And then to walk down the hall and methodically do the same to one's own little children? How is it at all possible? How? How can you see you own child born, feed them, bathe them, change their diapers, see their first smile and hear their first laugh , their first words, watch them take their first steps, say "I love you Daddy", play, hug you , make a joke, sleep like angels, be cuddled by you when they cry or are scared, and then....snuff out their life? It is the absolute worst kind of evil. I will NEVER understand this. NEVER.
    Ditto and now you have me crying again. I just cannot imagine this, or any of the other monsters that do this to their children.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Thanks, Suzi~
    Totally OT, but I love your signature line SS. Nothing is more true than that.

So what does it take for a case to get its own special place?

It would be so helpful to have a place to keep our links & track what's going on.

Apologies for asking again, but I can't help but be curious.
    Last edited by Texas Mist; 05-20-2009 at 02:03 AM. Reason: typo
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    So what does it take for a case to get it's own special place?

It would be so helpful to have a place to keep our links & track what's going on.

Apologies for asking again, but I can't help but be curious.
    I was wondering the same thing. This case is going to be long, drawn out and have a lot of players, twists & turns. It would be helpful to have it's own little corner of WS.

So somebody fill me in... since I missed all night due to a meeting.

What is this with the threats on the computer being real?? A local PM'd me that, but didn't elaborate and now he's not here :-(

There are 20 pages I missed being away and I can't read that fast this late to find it. HELP!

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella5 View Post
    No doubt!! Reports said they had counselors in right after the deaths; so I hope they do follow up with counselors there for the next week or so ...school should be out soon.

But I really hope these childrens parents are HONEST with them and reassure them that this is not going to happen to them. I hope all fathers (mothers to, but given the circumstances) concentrate on building up trust and faith between themselves and their children so these surviving friends of these beautiful boys will know they are safe.

IMO they have to be honest about what happened. If a child hears the truth from a classmate, that will break all trust in their parents and that's the last thing these kids need. They need to feel safe, loved and secure.
    I hope that parents get their children in some kind of therapy.Those kids who knew the dad saw a good dad ,saw a dad who coached and i'm sure a million other things that made things seem ok.My son was 5 when his 7 yr old friend was ran over by a school bus he had the school people talk to him.Every one said he is young it will go away,it didnt it was not till years later that I found out just how much it still devastated him.He is now 27 and its still there.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

Quote Originally Posted by RAELON View Post
    I guess this has silenced the Chris defenders/supporters huh?
    Why, RAELON, I think you're right...

"If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and walks like a duck, it's a duck!"

JMO

In The Forest With The Top Down

"He said his sister and her sons were "my heart, my soul, my pride and joy." Sheri's brother. Quoted from what I'm guessing will be the news article in the Post tomorrow.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...B?OpenDocument

we were told that too

Quote Originally Posted by Stella5 View Post
    So somebody fill me in... since I missed all night due to a meeting.

What is this with the threats on the computer being real?? A local PM'd me that, but didn't elaborate and now he's not here :-(

There are 20 pages I missed being away and I can't read that fast this late to find it. HELP!
    IIRC, it was Bluesnote that told us the threats were found on his computer...he didn't say if it was work or home tho.

He said it came from a reliable source.

If LE did find those, I really wish he would just conFESS. C'mon CC -- you can do it.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Yah, and I bet he didn't even get to see his girlfriend either - what a waste! I told my hubby if he ever wanted a girlfriend, just have at it, but don't kill me and our son. Of course it was in jest, but he got my drift (and he's a good guy I've been with for 12 years).

Why can't these killers (men and women) just walk out the door. To kill for lust and worldy treasures is incomprehensible.

As a parent the number one 1 rule is 'DO NO HARM" the 2nd is 'BREAK NO SPIRIT". Dam-it if he didn't do both.

Mel
    I think these types are so distorted in their thinking and so wrapped up in their image and how they look to their community, family, etc., that they would rather KILL their loved ones than look like a jerk or a non-believer or fallen Christian who has abandoned his family.
    This case has really brought home to me how really stupid narcissistic, sociopathic killers really are. They just don't seem to get it - that they WILL be caught, they WILL be punished and that being deemed a murderer for God's sake, is much, much worse than any alternative that they cast aside.
    So, how's it feel now Chris? Huh? How does it feel now you %#@*# to be wearing the orange and having your mother, your father, your entire family, Sheri's entire family, all your former colleagues, the entire Christian community and the whole wide world know that you are charged with murdering your innocent unsuspecting family???
    Sorry, the relief of the arrest has allowed the anger to boil back up in me. Rant over.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    For those who couldn't see the perp walk video:

Yours is hilarious!!

But CC doesn't look so happy in this one:

http://www.kmov.com/video/localnews-...ml?nvid=363394

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Where, oh where, are the CC defenders? Guess they'll be back tomorrow saying he hasn't been tried and convicted yet. He will be. No doubt in my mind they have everything they will ever need to fry this MF!
    I am wondering if any of the defenders were Chris, himself, or Chris's family?

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    may come in handy later. No activity right now:

http://www.fox2now.com/news/livestreaming/

Hopefully they will have someone in front of the court house when CC goes to court so we can get an update!

Mel

I'm sure Waterloo will be buzzing with reporters Wednesday!! Probably be more reporters than residents!

Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast