Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Continue here.

Thread One:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83880"]Police: 3 Found Dead in Illinois Home - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Two:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84162"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Three:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84242"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread Four:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84312"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: I apologize for the disorganized gobbledygook. The copy and paste of WS links don't cooperate with me these days.

I know how you feel. It's beyond horrific. I cannot for the life of me imagine what it is to awaken to your own husband strangling you with a ligature. What a deeply evil, diabolical person. And then to walk down the hall and methodically do the same to one's own little children? How is it at all possible? How? How can you see you own child born, feed them, bathe them, change their diapers, see their first smile and hear their first laugh , their first words, watch them take their first steps, say "I love you Daddy", play, hug you , make a joke, sleep like angels, be cuddled by you when they cry or are scared, and then....snuff out their life? It is the absolute worst kind of evil. I will NEVER understand this. NEVER.

Ditto and now you have me crying again. I just cannot imagine this, or any of the other monsters that do this to their children.

So what does it take for a case to get its own special place?

It would be so helpful to have a place to keep our links & track what's going on.

Apologies for asking again, but I can't help but be curious.

So what does it take for a case to get it's own special place?

It would be so helpful to have a place to keep our links & track what's going on.

Apologies for asking again, but I can't help but be curious.

I was wondering the same thing. This case is going to be long, drawn out and have a lot of players, twists & turns. It would be helpful to have it's own little corner of WS.

So somebody fill me in... since I missed all night due to a meeting.

What is this with the threats on the computer being real?? A local PM'd me that, but didn't elaborate and now he's not here :-(

There are 20 pages I missed being away and I can't read that fast this late to find it. HELP!

No doubt!! Reports said they had counselors in right after the deaths; so I hope they do follow up with counselors there for the next week or so ...school should be out soon.

But I really hope these childrens parents are HONEST with them and reassure them that this is not going to happen to them. I hope all fathers (mothers to, but given the circumstances) concentrate on building up trust and faith between themselves and their children so these surviving friends of these beautiful boys will know they are safe.

IMO they have to be honest about what happened. If a child hears the truth from a classmate, that will break all trust in their parents and that's the last thing these kids need. They need to feel safe, loved and secure.

I hope that parents get their children in some kind of therapy.Those kids who knew the dad saw a good dad ,saw a dad who coached and i'm sure a million other things that made things seem ok.My son was 5 when his 7 yr old friend was ran over by a school bus he had the school people talk to him.Every one said he is young it will go away,it didnt it was not till years later that I found out just how much it still devastated him.He is now 27 and its still there.

I guess this has silenced the Chris defenders/supporters huh?
Why, RAELON, I think you're right...

:silenced:

:thumb:

:nono:

"If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and walks like a duck, it's a duck!"

JMO

So somebody fill me in... since I missed all night due to a meeting.

What is this with the threats on the computer being real?? A local PM'd me that, but didn't elaborate and now he's not here :-(

There are 20 pages I missed being away and I can't read that fast this late to find it. HELP!

IIRC, it was Bluesnote that told us the threats were found on his computer...he didn't say if it was work or home tho.

He said it came from a reliable source.

If LE did find those, I really wish he would just conFESS. C'mon CC -- you can do it.

Yah, and I bet he didn't even get to see his girlfriend either - what a waste! I told my hubby if he ever wanted a girlfriend, just have at it, but don't kill me and our son. Of course it was in jest, but he got my drift (and he's a good guy I've been with for 12 years).

Why can't these killers (men and women) just walk out the door. To kill for lust and worldy treasures is incomprehensible.

As a parent the number one 1 rule is 'DO NO HARM" the 2nd is 'BREAK NO SPIRIT". Dam-it if he didn't do both.

Mel

I think these types are so distorted in their thinking and so wrapped up in their image and how they look to their community, family, etc., that they would rather KILL their loved ones than look like a jerk or a non-believer or fallen Christian who has abandoned his family.
This case has really brought home to me how really stupid narcissistic, sociopathic killers really are. They just don't seem to get it - that they WILL be caught, they WILL be punished and that being deemed a murderer for God's sake, is much, much worse than any alternative that they cast aside.
So, how's it feel now Chris? Huh? How does it feel now you %#@*# to be wearing the orange and having your mother, your father, your entire family, Sheri's entire family, all your former colleagues, the entire Christian community and the whole wide world know that you are charged with murdering your innocent unsuspecting family???
Sorry, the relief of the arrest has allowed the anger to boil back up in me. Rant over.

For those who couldn't see the perp walk video:

030106YA36_prv.gif

Yours is hilarious!! :clap:

But CC doesn't look so happy in this one:

http://www.kmov.com/video/localnews-index.html?nvid=363394

Where, oh where, are the CC defenders? Guess they'll be back tomorrow saying he hasn't been tried and convicted yet. He will be. No doubt in my mind they have everything they will ever need to fry this MF!

I am wondering if any of the defenders were Chris, himself, or Chris's family?

I posted this in the last thread before I saw this one ...

Quote: Originally Posted by Fairy1
Where, oh where, are the CC defenders? Guess they'll be back tomorrow saying he hasn't been tried and convicted yet. He will be. No doubt in my mind they have everything they will ever need to fry this MF!

IIRC, it was Bluesnote that told us the threats were found on his computer...he didn't say if it was work or home tho.

He said it came from a reliable source.

If LE did find those, I really wish he would just conFESS. C'mon CC -- you can do it.

Thanks Texas! Been looking through everything trying to find it. This is just surreal that he's :behindbar I'm thrilled, and heartbroken all at the same time. I hope we have answers to some of our speculations soon, but looks like it will be awhile before we know much more.

capt.090be229360c478aa32e0c14e631279d.illinois_family_deaths_ilbnd10103.jpg

Chris Coleman was arrested Tuesday night May 19, 2009 and charged with strangling to death his wife and two sons at the Columbia Police Department on Tuesday night. Coleman, 32, is charged with three counts of first-degree murder, accused of using a ligature to kill his wife Sheri Coleman, 31, and her two sons, Garett, 11, and 9-year-old Gavin. Their bodies were found May 5 at the family's home in Columbia, just south of St. Louis.
(AP Photo/Zia Nizami - Belleville News-Democrat)

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//090520/480/090be229360c478aa32e0c14e631279d/

I posted this in the last thread before I saw this one ...

Quite possible, makes you wonder since the silence from them is now deafening :waitasec:

He wasn't looking so 'not guilty' tonite tho, was he.

Let's see - if he's really guilty & he's going to plead otherwise, that's ummm - like another LIE!!

Wonder which level of he!! he's headed for.

That's another thing I wonder about with these monsters.Weren't ANY of them raised to believe in religious teachings of some sort which state that a person who commits such a grievous crime as this will not die in peace and will face some sort of suffering in an afterlife? Does the fact of being a sociopath inure these people to any kind of religious or spiritual beliefs?
I'm not debating the merits of belief here. (I am Catholic but do not believe that one absolutely has to follow a religion or be a believer of any deity in order to be a decent, ethical person. That's not my point). I'm just curious to know how some are able to completely disregard the teachings they may have been raised with and apparently violate their teachings in a manner that will eventually cause them to face the music? Do any of them ever feel a twinge of fear - NOT guilt - but fear that they will be punished in a supernatural manner? If so, how do they commit the act in spite of what they may have been raised to believe will happen to them if they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie