1323 users online (234 members and 1089 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

TX - Mentally Disabled Forced Into 'Fight Club" At Corpus Cristi State School

Terrified residents at a Corpus Christi, Texas, state school for the mentally disabled were forced to be part of a brutal "fight club" operated by night shift employees....

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=7556740&page=1

So sad, these rotten employees were abusing, exploiting the mentally disabled people entrusted to their care

This link has 4 of the cell phone videos (that a judge ruled could be released), showing these developementally challenged people being forced into fights & abused:

http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.a...=menu192_2_6_1

These people disgust me.

Debbie3223 is offline Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light. :o)

Exclamation

My Punkin' is Down syndrome... I have some nerves going on about our future

I joined Curves this week... to better take care of myself so i can have her with me till we are OLD..

I KNOW i could HURT someone who abused her in ANY way

not kill...lol.. MAIM..
    This is why for 6 yrs i have taken care of her 100% alone except for a nice 5 star daycare.

I never go out..and i dont really like anyone here...Im set in my ways...lol
    and have to be in the MOOD for company.

This is despicable! It's been a quite a few years, but I worked for awhile as a nurse at a Texas State School and the 11-7am nurses had been done away with except for the clients who were in the hospital section. There were probably no nurses on duty in Corpus and only a few night nurse's aides who are just hourly employees with no compassion or education. I hope they are prosecuted for abuse.

I don't know whether to throw up or cry. I couldn't look at the cell phone videos. I hate to see someone that's innocent taken advantage of (and in this case in one of the worst ways).

Debbie3223, God bless you for making sure that you're able to be there to take care of your child. While I haven't done it myself, I know someone that has a disabled daughter and it has to be one of the hardest things to do, physically and emotionally.

This has been in the news here in Texas since about the time it happened.

I can only say that I never cease to be amazed at the stupidity that some people exhibit.

I was totally disgusted and revulsed by the caretakers in this situation.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    I don't know whether to throw up or cry. I couldn't look at the cell phone videos. I hate to see someone that's innocent taken advantage of (and in this case in one of the worst ways).

Debbie3223, God bless you for making sure that you're able to be there to take care of your child. While I haven't done it myself, I know someone that has a disabled daughter and it has to be one of the hardest things to do, physically and emotionally.

sometimes it gets rough.. she 6 now...
    We have what we call *Dear Jesus* time. first thing i have her say is
    GOD BLESS MOMMA!!!
    lol

God Bless You Debbie3223. I have a brother who has Down's Syndrome. He is 43 years old now but I still think of him as my baby brother. If anyone took advantage of him this way...I would want to deal with them in my own way!

My beloved Jared
    12/18/83-11/19/84
    Gone too soon by violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Otise View Post
    God Bless You Debbie3223. I have a brother who has Down's Syndrome. He is 43 years old now but I still think of him as my baby brother. If anyone took advantage of him this way...I would want to deal with them in my own way!

I totally understand... I worry alot...I sure have a big imagination...
    my home page is CNN
    I read to much true crime and watch too much true crime on tv

I think everyone is a serial killer...

well maybe not everyone.....lol.. but i sure aint stoppin on a road.. and if the car breaks down..im callin 911 before i even know whats wrong..

I was almost kidnapped 2 times in my life..once when i was 7..and once when i was 15..in Aurora IL.. and Montgomery Il.

hate to say it.. but Punkin isnt going far with out me..