Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    LE is not admitting to finding underwear on the remains. But I have been thinking about that.

The remains are decomposed to the point that they are disarticulating. From what I have been seeing, what remains of the body is the lower torso and maybe upper thighs. Those are reduced to skeletons, to bones. So how did the underwear come to be intact and still recognizable? And it didn't fall off?

Gotta admit that is bugging me.
    Wasn't Laci's pants and underwear still on the skeletonized torso and legs when she was found? The underwear may have not come off because the torso and legs kept them on. It may be tattered remnants but the elastic waistband could still be in tact.

imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrosmom View Post
    "I wish I had $10,000 for every time insert ("dem guys") they pulled a body out of a(dat dare) river in the Chicago area," Brodsky said. "People will assume what they want to assume." Chicago Tribune today. (inserts mine)

I just love how this guy talks. I hope you eat your words Pal and get a tentative ID before his bond reduction hearing and Drew will be sticking to 3 squares for awhile. Like some others should, not naming names, just point out that the revolving doors at the WCC are not wide for your mouth and everything else.
    He's a charmer, that one. Drew Peterson really found a soulmate in Joel Brodsky. I've seen my share of obnoxious attorneys but Brodsky really takes the cake.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Velouria For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrosmom View Post
    I seriously don't think they'll find them. They must have broken away some time ago and exposed to the elements, there's no telling what happened to them. There were only 30 lbs of remains left. Sounds to me like the Laci & Connor Case. Maybe a torso only, since "panties" were" on the remains?

Karma Baby

Hey Drew - Chew Baby Chew
    I think you are right. Any implants if there was any have long since let go. There is nothing but skeletal remains left.

I think they are going to send divers into the river to search for the head and other missing body parts and they are going to continue to search on shore also.

Whomever this poor soul is I hope some family finally knows what happened to them.

imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Velouria View Post
    He's a charmer, that one. Drew Peterson really found a soulmate in Joel Brodsky. I've seen my share of obnoxious attorneys but Brodsky really takes the cake.
    Brodsky and Casey A.'s attorney strongly remind me of each other. Both have hired publicity agents. Both seem to be extremely 'attached' to their clients. Both were not very well known prior to their current cases and both seem to have curtailed any other business in order to work on their 'big case.' Both seem to court the media. Heck even their initials are the same.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

I am praying hard that Stacy's remains have finally been located! My prayers are with her family as well as Lisa's family. My 'gut' tells me this is Stacy due to the blue container located near the remains.

There sure seems to have been alot of crimes solved lately. I read today on FOX about an arrest of a man on charges of ax murdering his pregnant wife and 2 kids in 1985 in GA.
    Stories like this always give me hope for the families of crime victims.

Sorry for the OT......matilda

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

What time was DrewP's hearing today?

Autopsy should be starting soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TallCoolOne View Post
    Thank you. I was going to ask where this was in conjunction to the place Sandra was telling them to check, the locks wasn't it? Is this area anywhere near the locks?
    although it isn't THAT far from Dresden Locks (approx 10 to 15 miles from 55/Marina), Dresden is downstream (west and around a large bend in the river) of where the remains were found. It is highly unlikely these remains were at Dresden and then were pushed against the current and drug upstream & deposited on the shore.

Editing to add: Not to say this absolutely could not happen (if a large boat or barge were going East and caught onto the container and drug it upstream or something to that effect - its just not likely.)

also the miles above are a guesstimate only

What time was DrewP's hearing today?
    Joel Braaaahhhdddsky (say it the Chaaaacahhhgo way, the way he talks) was just on Mancow and said they have an appearance in court at 1:30pm today, CST.

I do enjoy working from home on Thursday and Fridays - I get to listen to the radio and the news is quick quick quick, faster than the television stations at times.

Doc Baden was on Roe Conn yesterday (WLS 890), near the end of the show and he said it is possible depending on how the body was originally 'perserved' there may well be some skin fragments available.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cherry Baby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kikid View Post
    although it isn't THAT far from Dresden Locks (approx 10 to 15 miles from 55/Marina), Dresden is downstream (west and around a large bend in the river) of where the remains were found. It is highly unlikely these remains were at Dresden and then were pushed against the current and drug upstream & deposited on the shore.

Editing to add: Not to say this absolutely could not happen (if a large boat or barge were going East and caught onto the container and drug it upstream or something to that effect - its just not likely.)

also the miles above are a guesstimate only
    Thank you for that! That was the first thing I thought of when I read the headline here.

But it is in the same 'body' of water (I know body of water isn't correct for a river, but I was at a loss for what I really was searching for there)? So even though Sandra was 'off' she was still 'on'?

does anyone remember

does anyone remember where DP's cell phone pings were??? how far from this location?? I'll have to go search the older threads because I just do not recall that info.

Quote Originally Posted by TallCoolOne View Post
    Thank you for that! That was the first thing I thought of when I read the headline here.

But it is in the same 'body' of water (I know body of water isn't correct for a river, but I was at a loss for what I really was searching for there)? So even though Sandra was 'off' she was still 'on'?
    pretty darn close, just around the bend, so to speak.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kikid For This Useful Post:

http://news.google.ca/news?sourceid=...N&hl=en&tab=wn

Meanwhile, Channahon resident Michelle Williams said she notified local police about a blue barrel she saw on the riverbank three days before the remains washed up. Police had no comment. A witness has said he helped Drew Peterson carry a heavy blue barrel, which he thinks contained Stacy Peterson, hours before she was reported missing.
    JMO

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paintr For This Useful Post:

One thing that bothers me is will they be able to pull DNA from the remains after a year and a half or will the exposure to water, heat and cold have degraded the DNA too much? I guess the fact that what they have recovered is the lower torso, which means the hips. I know they are supposed to be more protected, though teeth are usually best after a long period of time.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kikid View Post
    pretty darn close, just around the bend, so to speak.
    Hmmmmm........ I don't know what to say about that. I think I have to allow it to sink in a tad before I even know what I think about that.

Is it just me, or does that affect anyone else in a rather chilling/haunting/uncertain sorta way?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TallCoolOne For This Useful Post:

I'm still reading that other site. They bring up some very good points. Brodsky claims Drew is "unconcerned" about these remains.

Well, shouldn't he at least be concerned that they may be his missing wife and his kids will hear about this and it could be their mom? Unless, he knows it's not her? Or is this more of his false Sociopathic nothing bothers me bravado?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to breanna For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast