Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegatha View Post
    I haven't followed this case as closely as all of you have, but it doesn't keep me from forming an opinion about this. Maybe you all who know all the details about this can explain why I am crazy. Here's my theory: If this does turn out to be Stacy, what are the chances that someone involved arranged to have the body turn up now? Like someone that helped Drew dispose of the body, knew where it was, but was very very afraid of Drew to ever say a word. Now finally, Drew is behind bars and this person doesn't have anything to be afraid of anymore and the body magically shows up. Maybe that is all too "conspiracy theory", but I just don't believe in coincidences. I'm very very skeptical of the timing.

I can't imagine what the families must be going through, because I am on pins and needles and am not connected to this in any way. I am very hopeful that at a minimum they will be able to identify this body so that this could be a resolution for someone's family.
    If she had been buried, I could see it being possible. Under the circumstances, if this is Stacy...it would be impossible for someone to arrange such a find if she was dumped into the river.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    What do we expect him to say? He can't say, "My client is very upset at the possibility it is Stacy because he last saw her in the river in a blue barrel where he placed her." LOL
    LOL. I know SS. Wouldn't it be nice if he would man up and tell everyone where he put Stacy?

I just thought unconcerned was a weird thing to say. Or at least not very well thought out Because Drew should be concerned that this could be his children's mommy and harm came her way by someone else, KWIM?

On the other hand, Drew will stop at nothing in his story that she ran off with another man so I guess that's why he is unconcerned.

I'm confusing myself

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to breanna For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Just a question, does it bother anyone if the same Coroner is performing this autopsy that performed the first one on Kathleen Savio? The one where she was found to have drowned in a dry bathtub with all the bruises? I'm aware that a Coroner's Jury ruled on the cause, but I feel that he needs to step aside and another Coroner perform the autopsy. JMO.

He's still the Coroner???

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marla For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by breanna View Post
    LOL. I know SS. Wouldn't it be nice if he would man up and tell everyone where he put Stacy?

I just thought unconcerned was a weird thing to say. Or at least not very well thought out Because Drew should be concerned that this could be his children's mommy and harm came her way by someone else, KWIM?

On the other hand, Drew will stop at nothing in his story that she ran off with another man so I guess that's why he is unconcerned.

I'm confusing myself
    You used Drew and man in the same sentence. LMAO
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marla View Post

No. New Coroner who did the second autopsy on Kathleen Savio as per another poster earlier.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    If she had been buried, I could see it being possible. Under the circumstances, if this is Stacy...it would be impossible for someone to arrange such a find if she was dumped into the river.
    not to butt into your conversation but I think what Pegatha meant was that lets say Drew found some OTHER person besides Morphey to rent a storage unit and moved the barrel there, and this OTHER person was scared of DREW, now that he is behind bars.. this other person drops the barrel over the side of the bridge.... where he knows there have been and will be searches for stacy going on. its possible...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kikid For This Useful Post:

I"m curious..............do any of those who live locally know if there's still LE activity going on at the site where the remains were found? I hope they're still looking for other body parts and evidence.

On another note...........just what was DP's three days of "head clearing" all about? Do you suppose that those three days were spent disposing of Stacy's remains........in separate locations? I've been thinking about the possibility that since the remains only consist of torso, pelvis, and upper portions of the legs, that the remains could have been dismembered prior to disposal. Of course, I'm making a lot of assumptions here.......first assumption is that the remains are Stacy's and secondly that she was dismembered as opposed to animals or natural forces dismembering the body.
    My posts are my opinion..........

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by kikid View Post
    not to butt into your conversation but I think what Pegatha meant was that lets say Drew found some OTHER person besides Morphey to rent a storage unit and moved the barrel there, and this OTHER person was scared of DREW, now that he is behind bars.. this other person drops the barrel over the side of the bridge.... where he knows there have been and will be searches for stacy going on. its possible...
    This is more along the lines of my thinking. This is supposedly close to a bikers bar, maybe he paid someone to keep her "in storage"

I realize I have a vivid imagination...BUT the timing is very interesting.

OTOH so many people have wanted both of these women found, and prayed for it...It might just be the MIRACLE we have been hoping for.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curiositycat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marla View Post

Nope different coroner. This is the coroner who arranged for Kathleen's exhumation and 2nd autopsy. He is the one who helped to get her COD changed from accidental to homicide.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Girlygirl1 View Post
    Drew's cousin was on GMA this AM...he said he thinks it's her based on the fact that he HELPED Drew remove a heavy blue barrel from their bedroom. Am I a naive, or does that make anyone else go, "WHY WOULD YOU HELP SOMEONE YOU DIDN'T TRUST DO SOMETHING THAT UNUSUAL!!!". It just SEEMS evil, didn't BS meter go off and tell him this was wrong and he shouldn't help? I realize it was before Stacy was officially missing, but still. Call me crazy and midwestern, but we don't keep blue barrels in our bedrooms here in Ohio.
    What always gets me is all the people who help someone move and dispose of an actual body as if they were being called over to move a couch.

Who would do that? Who? People that don't think like we do I guess.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I"m curious..............do any of those who live locally know if there's still LE activity going on at the site where the remains were found? I hope they're still looking for other body parts and evidence.

On another note...........just what was DP's three days of "head clearing" all about? Do you suppose that those three days were spent disposing of Stacy's remains........in separate locations? I've been thinking about the possibility that since the remains only consist of torso, pelvis, and upper portions of the legs, that the remains could have been dismembered prior to disposal. Of course, I'm making a lot of assumptions here.......first assumption is that the remains are Stacy's and secondly that she was dismembered as opposed to animals or natural forces dismembering the body.
    I have wondered all along if he dismembered her. Or had someone do it....

Like you I hope that they are searching the area closely for other bones, ect.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to curiositycat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    What always gets me is all the people who help someone move and dispose of an actual body as if they were being called over to move a couch.

Who would do that? Who? People that don't think like we do I guess.
    I believe that DP worked undercover narcotics for awhile. Maybe he "looked the other way" a couple of times and "people" owe him favors.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to curiositycat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    I don't think that this is a crazy thought at all! The same thing raised my hinky meter. Maybe someone was no longer afraid of DP..now that he's in jail.

So see, you aren't the only skeptical one
    Hi Curiositycat and Pegatha too! It is an interesting idea I agree. The only problem I have with that is from what we've read, the body was most likely put in a blue barrel which was thrown into the river and was there for almost 1 1/2 years. The skelatonized remains could have either come apart by animals or by disarticulation which happens in water, the ME doesn't know which. I think this barrel had to have been in the water all this time, well maybe ;}

The flood last Sept would most likely have dislodged the barrel, so how would this person know where it was now?

Even if it was tied to something underwater like at the locks and held fast thru the flooding, wouldn't it be almost impossible to retrieve it and have the barrel float freely, open up to loose some of it's contents along the way and the rest of the remains land on a beachy area - all within the time since Drew was arrested?

xox

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

That has always bothered me. And even more so after the confirmation of the storage unit. Drew came back from that trip pretty cocky and upbeat and that's when he started with his games with the press and LE. I always felt that he came back with that attitude because he KNEW Stacey was now gone for good and no one was ever going to find her.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Well that could go either way and I don't know which would be best.

If it took him 3 days then he had to have been storing her remains somewhere, going there more than once, and making multiple trips carrying body parts. That's a risk. But he could have more time to remove extremities and figuring out where he was going to leave them. Then he could have been dropping off a piece here and a piece there, all the while appearing to be taking long country rides on the bike.

If he did it all that one night, he would have had to remove extremities, drop the barrel off, then take the rest of the remains someplace else to dispose of them. All while dodging phone calls from Cass, moving cars and needing to get back home in case LE came looking for him.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast