Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Unidentified Body of **UPDATE MALE** pulled from DesPlaines River May 20

Quote Originally Posted by kikid View Post
    he may well be unconcerned even if he knows it is Stacy if he feels there is no physical evidence to link him to the body. I think he is just an ass and this is his personality.
    Heh, heh....... ass...... sorry, that 's just funny....... no matter who ya are!!!!

I like to call him drEWWWWWWW (the emphasis on the EWWWWWWW!)

Okay, so a little bit ago the ongoing radio conversation went back to the remains and the news gal on Mancow said there are unconfirmed reports that there were jeans and underwear apparent - the last outfit Lisa Stebic was reported to be wearing was workout clothes, sweat pants type of thing, but not jeans. They are gonna do an update shortly.

ETA - So Amy Jacobson called in from the location. She says that it was Craig Stebic that said that Lisa was wearing work out clothes, but that he would have been the only witness to what she was wearing. So, Lisa could have been wearing jeans also. She also said that the blue barrel being found in the area may just be rumor. Just reporting what she said...

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cherry Baby For This Useful Post:

Maybe this has already been posted, but saw this.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...te-police.html

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to breanna For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry Baby View Post
    Okay, so a little bit ago the ongoing radio conversation went back to the remains and the news gal on Mancow said there are unconfirmed reports that there were jeans and underwear apparent - the last outfit Lisa Stebic was reported to be wearing was workout clothes, sweat pants type of thing, but not jeans. They are gonna do an update shortly.

Ooh keep us updated please.
    MOO.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunsetbeach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator View Post
    Jax can tell you more about where this is because she lives out that way. I grew up in Chicago, but I am not familiar with Will County at all, but Jax would definitely know.

(I grew up with da bears, da cubs, sox and da brats and drinkin' da beerski's so I was laughing at the impersonations of da way people out de're talk. I get told all the time still I got a hard accent. Now that I think about it maybe they don't really call this place da San da Aygo, ya know, amirite?
    Hey, that's very impressive to be able to write it with an accent! I'm about 90 miles west of you. But I don't have an accent

Thank you. Kikid was kind enough to fill me in.

Hope the tests are on super-speedy-ultra-instant X 100,000,000,000,000 warp speed. I don't want to have to see that mug or hear that gum-smacking or have to listen or read about some asinine attempt to be amusing, (which by the way, he isn't in the slightest)........ oh ........ uh ........... I'd better stop. I'm going to get myself in trouble.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TallCoolOne For This Useful Post:

The remains are badly decomposed, according to officials. The autopsy is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. Thursday at the Will County Coroner's Office in Joliet. Officials are also working to ID the body; they are comparing dental record and conducting DNA tests.
    "We're not identifying whether or not it's male or female. It would be very premature to do that. Nor are we making an attempt to associate with any current investigation. We would be very premature to do that," said Master Sgt. Tom Burek, Illinois State Police.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...rticle-6824563
    JMO

RIP Travis Alexander

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paintr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by breanna View Post
    Maybe this has already been posted, but saw this.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2...te-police.html
    Thank you for that link!

Someone help me here. Did Thomas Morphey say specifically what type of container it was that he helped move that night?

How could they be comparing dental records, as stated in the above article, if only the lower portion of the remains were recovered?
    JMO

RIP Travis Alexander

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Paintr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paintr View Post
    The remains are badly decomposed, according to officials. The autopsy is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. Thursday at the Will County Coroner's Office in Joliet. Officials are also working to ID the body; they are comparing dental record and conducting DNA tests.
    "We're not identifying whether or not it's male or female. It would be very premature to do that. Nor are we making an attempt to associate with any current investigation. We would be very premature to do that," said Master Sgt. Tom Burek, Illinois State Police.

Dental records?????? Whoa!! Does that mean what I'm thinking it means?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TallCoolOne For This Useful Post:

Kat

Everything you ever wanted to know....

...about [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_County]Will County[/ame].

Roe Conn on WLS 890 will be all over this in the afternoon, he's on from 2 PM to 6PM CST if anybody is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by TallCoolOne View Post
    Dental records?????? Whoa!! Does that mean what I'm thinking it means?
    I don't know. What are you thinking it means?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to stillblv For This Useful Post:

Kat

does anyone remember where DP's cell phone pings were??? how far from this location?? I'll have to go search the older threads because I just do not recall that info.
    IIRC, the focus on the locks, which was way up the river, was because of the phone pings by Stacey's male friends house. It's been a looong time since I've had to dredge that up, so I could be wrong.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by breanna View Post
    I'm still reading that other site. They bring up some very good points. Brodsky claims Drew is "unconcerned" about these remains.

Well, shouldn't he at least be concerned that they may be his missing wife and his kids will hear about this and it could be their mom? Unless, he knows it's not her? Or is this more of his false Sociopathic nothing bothers me bravado?
    How can this man be 'unconcerned' as you say. First off, I thought he does not know what happened to Stacey? If he wants to stick to his STORY then he should be overly concerned for his children? What an idiot. What if Stacey was killed after she left him. How would he KNOW this isn't her. He's dumb to act 'unconcerned' because it shows his guilt, not innocence. No different than Casey acting unconcerned when they were searching the park lake. Hmmmmmmm cuz she knew that's not where she put her baby.

Hope that made sense. TY for posting this Breanna
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PattyCake For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stillblv View Post
    I don't know. What are you thinking it means?
    That they have the skull.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mendara For This Useful Post:

Kat

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    IIRC, the focus on the locks, which was way up the river, was because of the phone pings by Stacey's male friends house. It's been a looong time since I've had to dredge that up, so I could be wrong.
    I've been searching for info on the pings and all I've found is one post stating that the phone pinged in Lockport (when stacy's sister called DP late in the evening).

27. The Following User Says Thank You to kikid For This Useful Post:

Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Paintr View Post

Dental records would mean they have the skull or part of one.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    The quote below from the SP's family spokeswoman, leads me to believe that the LE believes it's Stacy-- but that the family is awaiting official confirmation. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

"We've been called," Pam Bosco, a spokeswoman for Stacy Peterson's family, told the Tribune. "We're in contact by phone. We're just waiting to hear more information. For confirmation though, they said it's going to be a little bit of time."

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roze For This Useful Post:

I've been searching for info on the pings and all I've found is one post stating that the phone pinged in Lockport (when stacy's sister called DP late in the evening).
    Is that where Stacey's friend lived? I remember Drew pinged there. Drew later claimed he was just driving by looking for Stacey. It's always been theorized that Drew was trying to place Stacey's whereabouts at the friends place and set him up. And dumped the body near there to frame him for the murder in case the body was ever found.

There is a thread somewhere that followed the searches and has some great info about the pings, currents, access to the river, etc.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetbeach View Post
    I don't know if you know this but the lady who worked on the Lacey Peterson case also posted about the Stacy Peterson case. I read most of what she said last year about Stacy and she did say that Stacy's body was in that Lockport area and that barges and freighters would eventually cause the barrel to move and go down/up (I don't know that area) stream. I'm sure someone here knows the lady I am talking about. I can not remember her name right now. She has all the files on her site. I'm going to have to see if I can locate it. This is very interesting turn of events.
    Rivers and barges in the Chicago area with church bells and large homes in the distance?? Imagine that. Not buying the 'supernatual' angle.

The recent developments seem to be putting a puzzle together.

I see many posts saying I hope it's 'so and so'. I would hope (perhaps in reality wish) it is none of the missing women and they are still alive. That may just be the dreamer in me. I understand the need for closure and the need for justice. I can't help but get chills by seeing it worded that we hope someone is dead and their remains have been found. I understand the intent of these 'hopes', but still get the chills.

My opinion -> back to lurking.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to sirscottyog For This Useful Post:

I haven't posted to Stacey's thread. I have thought of her and Lisa often though.

Whoever this turns out to be, I am hoping that it will eventually become as a comfort to the family of this UID in the fact that they can finally bring her home.

But I have to admit that I am hoping it is Stacy.

I also have to admit to my pettiness (which does pain me to do so) and say that after watching Drew strut and swager while yelling out to reporters about his "three hots and a cot" and his "new bling" that it is Stacy finally having her say. Call it what you will, Karma...reaping what you sow, I have my fingers crossed that this is Stacey and she will speak loudly and clearly to the ME and tell what that SOB did to her. (sorry for the petty rant).
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

37. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Roze View Post
    The quote below from the SP's family spokeswoman, leads me to believe that the LE believes it's Stacy-- but that the family is awaiting official confirmation. Maybe it's just wisheful thinking on my part.

"We've been called," Pam Bosco, a spokeswoman for Stacy Peterson's family, told the Tribune. "We're in contact by phone. We're just waiting to hear more information. For confirmation though, they said it's going to be a little bit of time."
    LE also contacted Stebics family.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Kat

Quote Originally Posted by prd2bokie View Post
    It would be interesting to see how Drew is reacting. If he is perfectly calm then it may not be her. Surely he is smarter than that. I really feel Stacy will never be found. If anybody would know how to hide a body, it's a police officer.
    -------
    IMO, Drew is maintaining his smirk. I don't think Drew is capable of showing concern that the body may be a dead Stacey. He is not even able to fake showing concern.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Is that where Stacey's friend lived? I remember Drew pinged there. Drew later claimed he was just driving by looking for Stacey. It's always been theorized that Drew was trying to place Stacey's whereabouts at the friends place and set him up. And dumped the body near there to frame him for the murder in case the body was ever found.
    And that would explain Drew saying that Stacey is "where she wants to be".

42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whiner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    That they have the skull.
    What Mendara said......

I think I found the thread I was referring to.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56994"]Cal-Sag Channel Search - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast