Civil Judgments, Life Insurance & the DP

Status
Not open for further replies.

akashana

Reaction score
So sorry if this has already been hashed out somewhere, but I haven't see it. With the DP now reintroduced in this case, I hve wondered the following:

Say KC gets convicted and sentenced to die. Would any life insurance policies pay out to beneficiaries (G & C) upon her execution? If they exist and they will, and if ZG gets a judgment in her favor in her civil case, would any monies received from life insurance upon her death go to satisfy any unpaid monies in the judgment?

So sorry if this has already been hashed out somewhere, but I haven't see it. With the DP now reintroduced in this case, I hve wondered the following:

Say KC gets convicted and sentenced to die. Would any life insurance policies pay out to beneficiaries (G & C) upon her execution? If they exist and they will, and if ZG gets a judgment in her favor in her civil case, would any monies received from life insurance upon her death go to satisfy any unpaid monies in the judgment?

I seriously doubt there is any life insurance on KC. She surely was not responsible enough to have thought to make provisions by herself for Caylee, if somthing happened to her (KC not Caylee). GA probably wasn't working long enough to get benefits (at the new job started in July), and it would be VERY unlikely that his job would provide insurance for anyone other than his spouse and minor and/or dependent (ie- qualified college student) children. Same with CA's work benefits. With all the financial woes the family was having, I can"t see them having any private life insurance other than maybe something to cover the mortgage (usually term insurance fo rthe life of the mortgage) JMO

Please post questions here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81903"]LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member