2009.05.21 Todays hearing postponed due to BC hurting his back

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was also asked(by ZG's attorney's) to conduct the court proceedings via phone and he declined. But he apparently was able to make numerous phone calls to contact all the other parties in the case. Sounds like he just didn't want to do it.

I'm guessing he is buying time. Now they will have until at least sometime in June to put this off. IMO, it's a delay tactic and nothing more.

I think we will see a new lawyer representing the Anthony's. Just my gut instinct, as CA does not like to be told to do anything. MOO

I think there was NO GOOD REASON for him to come up with to avoid the inevitable so he pulled the "I'm sick" card. I hope he has a doctor's excuse because I'm not buying that he hurt his back.

Ok so I am NOT trying to be rude here, PLEASE dont T.O. me, but if I am not mistaken, isnt Conway in a wheel chair? How on earth did he throw his back out???

Im just sayin. IMO

One thing I'm concerened about if BC didn't add injury to injury is that he used an excuse behind his disability to manipulate the court system for more time. That would be a low ball to other spinalcord injured people. I'm aware of bC injury level and no for fact (anyone suffering from this chime in) that he must rise above a high pain level everyday. I know bC may have had a spasm causing muscles to pull but I would think his medical treatment plan keeps some pain away and violent spasms. BC knew no one would question his cancelling. Had CA or gA have cancelled it would look to obvious, even though CA had a subdued matrinly appearance I feel to try and dispell any negative thoughts the judge may have after listening to depos. BC took it upon himself to evade for the A's is my opinon. <3

Isn't George and Cindy "helping/comforting" Crystal Sheffield or have they left Satsuma??

Isn't George and Cindy "helping/comforting" Crystal Sheffield or have they left Satsuma??

They were in Orlando Court on Tuesday so I think they only gave enough support to get their faces on camera.

Ok so I am NOT trying to be rude here, PLEASE dont T.O. me, but if I am not mistaken, isnt Conway in a wheel chair? How on earth did he throw his back out???

Im just sayin. IMO

I can see it happening when trying to move the the chair to bed or shower or reaching for something.

My problem is that when you throw out your back, you cannot stand up straight, I don't see the problem with sitting besides discomfort. You would think he has a high tolerance for pain but maybe he is just weak (meaning mentally).

I also am not trying to be rude, just trying to understand. I hope that I didn't offend anyone!

Why have a system if you can't manipulate it ?? I think we are watching a Master Manipulater in action.
I'd call it a masterful delay but in the end all this carp will catch up with them. The GP's will be destitute, thanks to the master manipulation of Morgan & Morgan, and KC will have her veins full of her own venom (I HOPE)

It doesn't matter if they were there or not. They could have proceded without them. ZG hasn't been at the hearings (OH wait, she probably has a job!)

I can see it happening when trying to move the the chair to bed or shower or reaching for something.

My problem is that when you throw out your back, you cannot stand up straight, I don't see the problem with sitting besides discomfort. You would think he has a high tolerance for pain but maybe he is just weak (meaning mentally).

I also am not trying to be rude, just trying to understand. I hope that I didn't offend anyone!

PEople who rely on wheelchairsfor mobility use their ARMS, not their backs to get in and out of wheelchairs. Otherwise, people who have severed spinal cords would be in chairs 24/7. (My best friend from college was in a wheel chair and her only complaint was that her butt hurt. I think this is just another "game" from the Anthony camp. Delay, delay, delay. They have been delaying this law suit from day one.

I also do not intend this to be rude, but the man has been wheelchair bound for some time. It is unlikely that the ordinary day-to-day movements due to his inability to walk would suddenly result in a back injury.

I wonder if he is home recuperating, working on writing disortations for his struggle to Have medical marijuana leagalized (as I'm for it because it helps with pain levels)? Up until his injury today it has appeared he has been to busy with the A's to help with his cause. There are many who probably feel BC she forget about the A's and concentrate on helping others. I bet I know how he's relaxing, wanna guess? LOL! He may have crossed the one toke over the line. Sweet Jesus, whats next in Anthony Land? I'm just being silly and if BC reads here I wish him a speedy recovery and I have empathy for your plight. Bet cha BC may have been forced to cancell due to his special client throwing a tizzy and refusing to go. Why would a man want to add such caos to his life? He could be sunning at the beach drinking a soda and watching the waves roll in.

One thing I'm concerened about if BC didn't add injury to injury is that he used an excuse behind his disability to manipulate the court system for more time. That would be a low ball to other spinalcord injured people. I'm aware of bC injury level and no for fact (anyone suffering from this chime in) that he must rise above a high pain level everyday. I know bC may have had a spasm causing muscles to pull but I would think his medical treatment plan keeps some pain away and violent spasms. BC knew no one would question his cancelling. Had CA or gA have cancelled it would look to obvious, even though CA had a subdued matrinly appearance I feel to try and dispell any negative thoughts the judge may have after listening to depos. BC took it upon himself to evade for the A's is my opinon. <3

I applaud you for your post for those who do have spinalcord and /or back injuries - spasms can create a high level of pain. Perhaps I am nieve, but I want to reserve judgement of bc and give him a pass on this one.
But what concerns me is why he did not want to conduct this via phone? Maybe he was is too much pain, but my only hope is that his cancelling is legit. If he is being untruthful to buy more time, he should know..... that they A's will be told that they have to answer truthfully under oath irregardless of the postponement date. It will all come out in the wash eventually!

PEople who rely on wheelchairsfor mobility use their ARMS, not their backs to get in and out of wheelchairs. Otherwise, people who have severed spinal cords would be in chairs 24/7. (My best friend from college was in a wheel chair and her only complaint was that her butt hurt. I think this is just another "game" from the Anthony camp. Delay, delay, delay. They have been delaying this law suit from day one.

I also do not intend this to be rude, but the man has been wheelchair bound for some time. It is unlikely that the ordinary day-to-day movements due to his inability to walk would suddenly result in a back injury.
I agree with what your saying but must throw in that spasms due to injury remain an issue causing pain, dysreflexia for a lifetime for the quads I worked with. <3

You know what, I think that I have been a bit too harsh towards BC and I feel bad...

I have no idea what he goes through on a day-to-day basis and it isn't fair for me to assume that he using this as a delay tactic. Heck, maybe he just needed a day off, he looked terrible on Tues.

I would like to join KageyKaren in her wish to BC for a speedy recovery and I hope others join in on this.

O/T but I just saw in the update thread that AD is doing her depo has we speak. That means we will have it in a few hrs... can I get a WooHoo?

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::crazy:

Brad hasn't missed a single television appearance or any previous court appearance.........most of them not requiring his attendance. Seems strange that the single court appearance his clients have a personal vested interest in he "throws out his back"................please, I was born at night - but not last night!

Calling in sick to a televised hearing? I'd simply have to suspend logic to believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford