Thread: First Year High School Music Teacher Charged With Statutory Rape:

First Year High School Music Teacher Charged With Statutory Rape:

A first year music teacher at a Dade County High School is facing several sex related charges involving one of her students.

Missouri State Highway Patrol Investigator, Sgt. Dan Nash, says that the 16-year-old boy started texting Greenfield High School music teacher, Alison M. Peck, over last years Christmas break.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blog...l-teacher.html
    Don't confront me with my failures.....I had not forgotten them.

Jackson Browne

I had a high school teacher that was fired apparently over sexual harassment (we weren't given the reason, but it was assumed based on his behavior - I never saw it, so I can't say if it was the reason or not). One day I saw him at a convenience store and he says "Bailey, you know I wasn't fired for sexual harassment right? Don't believe that!" I usually assume the best, and since I never witnessed it or heard anyone reliable tell me anything questionable about him, I didn't fully believe it, nor did I care. But then he says "Oh man Bailey, the first time I saw you, you were wearing this short skirt and white button-up and I just couldn't believe you were 14!"

I was like "SERIOUSLY?"

I'm glad that creep got fired, as well as the one from this article.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittenish For This Useful Post:

Teachers and their school workers who sexually harass children or their mothers should not only be fired, but charged with a crime. The schools don't mind calling the law on children for such things and giving huge fines out for so-called breaking the law while school employees (teachers and uneducated hourly workers) practically get away with murder. After my own experiences and reading stories I hope to get my child out of that trashy corrupt system and into a church school.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Teachers and their school workers who sexually harass children or their mothers should not only be fired, but charged with a crime. The schools don't mind calling the law on children for such things and giving huge fines out for so-called breaking the law while school employees (teachers and uneducated hourly workers) practically get away with murder. After my own experiences and reading stories I hope to get my child out of that trashy corrupt system and into a church school.
    Well My MIL works at a school brailling for blind students. She goes over and beyond for these children. So I take offense to your statement above.

As for the 2nd part I bolded above good luck with the church school. i went to one the last 2 years of hgh school (grandparents made me). Most of the kds there were kicked out of public school, or ther parents worked so much they had no idea what their kids were doing. We got away with way more in private school than public. I have three children and they will never attend private church schools!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:

You're Never Gonna Believe This!!

A former Dade County high school music band teacher accused of having sex with one of her students in Dade and Lawrence Counties, is in trouble again for the same thing---this time in Greene County.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blog...eacher_22.html

Jackson Browne

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathee For This Useful Post:

what's wrong with people?????

Quote Originally Posted by Kathee View Post
    A former Dade County high school music band teacher accused of having sex with one of her students in Dade and Lawrence Counties, is in trouble again for the same thing---this time in Greene County.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blog...eacher_22.html
    and her friends facilitated it!!
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I respectfully disagree. I've known several teachers who were suspended with pay due to allegations of sexual harassment that were later vindicated as the allegations had no basis - simply coworkers or students with a grudge. One of the finest teachers I've ever known (and one who greatly influenced my own decision to become a teacher) had his 20+ year career ruined by a false allegation, and his reputation is permanently tarnished as a result. I fully support guilty teachers being outed and punished to the full degree of the law, but it's not uncommon for teachers to be unfairly accused and trashed within the community.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hucklepie For This Useful Post:

The former band director at Greenfield High School was sentenced in Dade County today to five years probation for two counts of statutory rape of a student in three different counties.

According to the probable cause statements filed with the charges, authorities say that a 16-year-old boy started texting Peck over last years (2008) Christmas break. In January, the teenager says that he began visiting Peck's home in Mt. Vernon and that the two had sex at the teachers Lawrence County apartment on numerous occasions.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/12/former-band-director-at-greenfield-high.html

Jackson Browne

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathee For This Useful Post:

Do I have this right? They just moved her to another district, knowing her history? Really?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

The former band director at Greenfield High School was sentenced in Dade County today to five years probation for two counts of statutory rape of a student in three different counties.

According to the probable cause statements filed with the charges, authorities say that a 16-year-old boy started texting Peck over last years (2008) Christmas break. In January, the teenager says that he began visiting Peck's home in Mt. Vernon and that the two had sex at the teachers Lawrence County apartment on numerous occasions.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/12/former-band-director-at-greenfield-high.html

Jackson Browne

and what of the two morons that arranged the last meeting & drove the kid there?

did they not get charged or what?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

Alison Peck must not like rules. She does whatever she wants.

There's a warrant out on her for failing to register. This ain't the first time. She also failed to register in December.

Soooooooooo now what? What is the point of having a sex offender registry if people aren't registering let alone giving accurate information?

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=407776

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Ms. Peck is currently locked up and going nowhere right now.

She's been terminated from her sex offender treatment for not making progress and failing a polygraph.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr-...,7912163.story

Never mind the ignorant comment from Lord knows who after the article. That kind of thinking works my last nerve.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

What does she see in an underage kid anyway?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirsty For This Useful Post:

1.) The Judge threatened Peck's attorney that she was going to throw the attorney in jail if Peck didn't stop screaming in court.

2.) Peck is pregnant.

3.) Peck is suing her Probation Officer.

That's right. Uh-Huh. Allegedly the probation officer and her brother demeaned Peck in public in front of her BAND. PO and her brother allegedly were drunk off their tails and yelling at Peck who is the lead vocals for her band "Pearl". Poor Miss Joplin may she rest in peace.

Anyway, so this means she is allowed to perform in places serving alcohol? Yeah I guess. Well not now because her tail is staying in jail.

http://articles.ky3.com/2011-03-25/a...ebaum_29190454

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post: