Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009.05.21 Nancy Grace

Hybrid View

2009.05.21 Nancy Grace

Good evening!

Decomposing body found miles from the home of Drew Peterson and investigators hurry to determine whether it's the ex-cop's fourth wife, Stacy. Nancy Grace has the latest at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Bombshell tonight ~ A woman's body found in dense brush washed ashore, wearing only underwear, no head, no arms ~ is it the body of Stacy Peterson? A blue barrel also found approximately one mile downstream. Does it cooberate Morphey's story about helping DP remove a blue barrel out of DP's home? Is this a break in the case?
    Rest in Peace

4. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

She was talking about the Coleman case for a minute now she's back to the remains.

Reporter: Autopsy is underway on the mainly skeletal remains found yesterday, waiting for identification, DNA samples collected from Stacy's family (her relatives who have been actively been looking for her).

NG producer: Woman's torso found only in underwear, no arms or head. Need DNA for identification.

Dr. Joshua Perper: The ME could be able to tell if the head, arms decomposed and became detached naturally or if they were severed. Possible tool marks would be on the remaining bones.

Reporter: Routine cleanup crew along riverbank found the remains.

Nancy's now talking to a woman who discovered the blue barrel floating on opposite bank of river from where she was.
    Rest in Peace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Good evening Panthera!

NG is going to have the woman on who reported the blue barrel to LE.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Good evening Panthera!

NG is going to have the woman on who reported the blue barrel to LE.
    Hi Leila! I'm glad you found me!
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Hi Leila! I'm glad you found me!
    I thought for sure that NG would be covering the Peterson case tonight, and I bet Greta Van Susteran will report on it too.

Now showing LE moving the remains. Mentioning points of the discovery - have told family members that remains were found. Playing snips from video of DP and JB.

Autopsy is underway, DNA samples taken, and results may be back in a week.

Dr. Perper - ME could be able to tell if the head and arms were removed by the perp, they would be looking for tool marks.

Michelle Williams - she and her husband and daughter went for a walk and spotted a blue barrel floating near the bank of the river on Sunday. She already knew the background on the Peterson case, and that was the first thought. Her reaction was to call the police.

Michelle Williams - she and her husband and daughter went for a walk and spotted a blue barrel floating near the bank of the river on Sunday. She already knew the background on the Peterson case, and that was the first thought. Her reaction was to call the police.
    She did the right thing, even if it turns out to be nothing at all.
    Rest in Peace

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Marc Klaas is on now comparing this finding to "DP's namesake SP" and how Laci's body was later found.

Mike Brooks reminding everyone that Lisa Stebic is still missing and she disappeared in 04/07.

Holly Hughes talking about DP probably picking Morphey to help him because nobody would believe what Morphey has to say. Also believes DP has an antisocial personality disorder.
    Rest in Peace

16. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Marc Klaas is on now comparing this finding to "DP's namesake SP" and how Laci's body was later found.

Mike Brooks reminding everyone that Lisa Stebic is still missing and she disappeared in 04/07.

Holly Hughes talking about DP probably picking Morphey to help him because nobody would believe what Morphey has to say. Also believes DP has an antisocial personality disorder.
    It is eerily close to the Laci Peterson case - her remains found having washed up on shore - actually the baby's remains washed up first.

Now talking about Tom Morphey. And now to JB who's saying how good DP is doing.

Marc Klaas.............this case is not at all unlike the Scott Peterson case. He thinks DP is insane - flipping the public off with his attitude.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

It was stated on the show a few minutes ago: A woman's "mainly skeletonized" remains. Which makes me hope there may be at least some tissue still attached to the bone.

If Stacy is indeed deceased, which I believe she is, I pray this is Stacy. She deserves the dignity of a proper burial, and to finally laid to rest.

Also, I despise Drew Peterson.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smart blonde For This Useful Post:

Holly Huges made a good point - speaking about DP attacking TM, saying DP chose TM because of his past history, didn't want people to believe him.

Bob Burns..............this discovery is important. He says the blue barrel would support TM's story.

Psychologist..............DP is typical of an anti-social personality disorder.

Holly Huges made a good point - speaking about DP attacking TM, saying DP chose TM because of his past history, didn't want people to believe him.

Bob Burns..............this discovery is important. He says the blue barrel would support TM's story.

Psychologist..............DP is typical of an anti-social personality disorder.
    Actually I think TM has been telling the truth all along about the blue barrel!
    Rest in Peace

Nancy's talking with Michelle Williams again about her sighting of the barrel on Sunday and how far it was from where the remains were found.

Mike Brooks saying it'd be important to know if there was a top to the barrel, where it might be, and more remains might be in river.
    Rest in Peace

Nancy playing a radio interview with a laughing, joking DP while the subject of Stacy is being discussed.

NG producer talked to person who discovered remains, he is part of environmental cleaning company. He didn't call LE immediately, but only after getting a closer look to make sure it was human, about 10-15 minutes later.

Dr. Perper saying it depends on the condition of the remains how long it will take to make a DNA identification.

Nancy talking with legal panel about TM testifying before the grand jury. DP had kept saying TM was crazy and what TM says can't be trusted.

Nancy showing photo MW took of the barrel and asking MB what forensic evidence may still be in the barrel. He's also saying LE has been in this area before and found another blue barrel, this may be associated or maybe not.

Now she's moving on to the Coleman case.
    Rest in Peace

Actually I think TM has been telling the truth all along about the blue barrel!
    Oh, I've always thought TM was telling the truth too. But DP was only casting doubts on the messenger of that truth.......hoping that people wouldn't find him credible.

Derek Armstrong - author of the Peterson Exposed book - he hopes this is the big break.

Michelle Williams............her reaction on Sunday was not fear, but when she heard yesterday about the remains washing up onshore not far from where she saw the blue barrel, she felt sick.

Reporter is telling about the man who discovered the remains, saying he's a member of an environmental clean-up group. He looked at the remains for about 10 minutes before the calling the police.

Dr. Perper says that it could take several week before ID through DNA can be made.

Mike Brooks............depends on how long the blue barrel has been out in the elements on whether or not there's any forensic evidence.

The thought occurs to me that there's been remains found in the past year and a half, but none have received the media attention that these remains have received. It's almost as if there's been some sort of "highly probable" conclusion by professionals (LE and media) that these remains are of Stacy Peterson.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

It is very uncomfortable for me to sit here pondering which one of these missing women I want this to be. Somehow that within itself seems eerie. We know that the victim has lost their life, whomever they are and deserve justice.

On one hand I think about Stacy but then Drew Peterson is already in jail. Then I think about Lisa and know that no killer has been arrested and off the streets but still walks free.

So all I can hope whomever this victim is that her family will have some kind of closure and know at least what happened to her.

imo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

One good thing out of this find is that a family will have closure. I want both women found.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast