2009.05.21 Nancy Grace

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Decomposing body found miles from the home of Drew Peterson and investigators hurry to determine whether it's the ex-cop's fourth wife, Stacy. Nancy Grace has the latest at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Bombshell tonight ~ A woman's body found in dense brush washed ashore, wearing only underwear, no head, no arms ~ is it the body of Stacy Peterson? A blue barrel also found approximately one mile downstream. Does it cooberate Morphey's story about helping DP remove a blue barrel out of DP's home? Is this a break in the case?

Good evening Panthera!

NG is going to have the woman on who reported the blue barrel to LE.

Now showing LE moving the remains. Mentioning points of the discovery - have told family members that remains were found. Playing snips from video of DP and JB.

Autopsy is underway, DNA samples taken, and results may be back in a week.

Dr. Perper - ME could be able to tell if the head and arms were removed by the perp, they would be looking for tool marks.

She was talking about the Coleman case for a minute now she's back to the remains.

Reporter: Autopsy is underway on the mainly skeletal remains found yesterday, waiting for identification, DNA samples collected from Stacy's family (her relatives who have been actively been looking for her).

NG producer: Woman's torso found only in underwear, no arms or head. Need DNA for identification.

Dr. Joshua Perper: The ME could be able to tell if the head, arms decomposed and became detached naturally or if they were severed. Possible tool marks would be on the remaining bones.

Reporter: Routine cleanup crew along riverbank found the remains.

Nancy's now talking to a woman who discovered the blue barrel floating on opposite bank of river from where she was.

Michelle Williams - she and her husband and daughter went for a walk and spotted a blue barrel floating near the bank of the river on Sunday. She already knew the background on the Peterson case, and that was the first thought. Her reaction was to call the police.

Michelle Williams - she and her husband and daughter went for a walk and spotted a blue barrel floating near the bank of the river on Sunday. She already knew the background on the Peterson case, and that was the first thought. Her reaction was to call the police.
She did the right thing, even if it turns out to be nothing at all. :clap::clap::clap:

Hi Leila! :seeya: I'm glad you found me!

I thought for sure that NG would be covering the Peterson case tonight, and I bet Greta Van Susteran will report on it too.

Now talking about Tom Morphey. And now to JB who's saying how good DP is doing.

Marc Klaas.............this case is not at all unlike the Scott Peterson case. He thinks DP is insane - flipping the public off with his attitude.

It was stated on the show a few minutes ago: A woman's "mainly skeletonized" remains. Which makes me hope there may be at least some tissue still attached to the bone.

If Stacy is indeed deceased, which I believe she is, I pray this is Stacy. She deserves the dignity of a proper burial, and to finally laid to rest.

Also, I despise Drew Peterson.

Marc Klaas is on now comparing this finding to "DP's namesake SP" and how Laci's body was later found.

Mike Brooks reminding everyone that Lisa Stebic is still missing and she disappeared in 04/07.

Holly Hughes talking about DP probably picking Morphey to help him because nobody would believe what Morphey has to say. Also believes DP has an antisocial personality disorder.

Holly Huges made a good point - speaking about DP attacking TM, saying DP chose TM because of his past history, didn't want people to believe him.

Bob Burns..............this discovery is important. He says the blue barrel would support TM's story.

Psychologist..............DP is typical of an anti-social personality disorder.

Marc Klaas is on now comparing this finding to "DP's namesake SP" and how Laci's body was later found.

Mike Brooks reminding everyone that Lisa Stebic is still missing and she disappeared in 04/07.

Holly Hughes talking about DP probably picking Morphey to help him because nobody would believe what Morphey has to say. Also believes DP has an antisocial personality disorder.

It is eerily close to the Laci Peterson case - her remains found having washed up on shore - actually the baby's remains washed up first.

Holly Huges made a good point - speaking about DP attacking TM, saying DP chose TM because of his past history, didn't want people to believe him.

Bob Burns..............this discovery is important. He says the blue barrel would support TM's story.

Psychologist..............DP is typical of an anti-social personality disorder.
Actually I think TM has been telling the truth all along about the blue barrel! :)

Derek Armstrong - author of the Peterson Exposed book - he hopes this is the big break.

Michelle Williams............her reaction on Sunday was not fear, but when she heard yesterday about the remains washing up onshore not far from where she saw the blue barrel, she felt sick.

Nancy's talking with Michelle Williams again about her sighting of the barrel on Sunday and how far it was from where the remains were found.

Mike Brooks saying it'd be important to know if there was a top to the barrel, where it might be, and more remains might be in river.

Actually I think TM has been telling the truth all along about the blue barrel! :)

Oh, I've always thought TM was telling the truth too. But DP was only casting doubts on the messenger of that truth.......hoping that people wouldn't find him credible.

Reporter is telling about the man who discovered the remains, saying he's a member of an environmental clean-up group. He looked at the remains for about 10 minutes before the calling the police.

Dr. Perper says that it could take several week before ID through DNA can be made.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back