New poison charges added to case of Tracy woman

From link that OBE provided:

...In a new complaint filed Thursday, prosecutors say Huckaby gave what they termed a "a harmful substance" to a seven-year-old girl in January and an adult man in March. The type of substance was not revealed in the complaint.

The girl has since recovered. The man has not been located...

Hmmm. Interesting. MH's history is starting to slowly unfold.

Praying with all my might that she pleads guilty today!!!!!

Salem

They also accuse her doing the same thing on March 2 to a man named Daniel Plowman, who has no criminal history in this county and could not be found for comment.

taken from the link above...

WHO IS DANIEL PLOWMAN?

Another article:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7644472&page=1

May 22, 2009

...The new charges against Huckaby, which portray an increasingly dangerous pattern of behavior, include felony child endangerment and "furnishing a harmful substance" in the case of a 7-year-old girl identified only as "Jane M. Doe." ...

...She was also charged with "furnishing a harmful substance,"either by food or drink, to a man named Daniel Plowman on March 2, nearly three weeks before 8-year-old Sandra disappeared....

Will someone please read the first page of the article at the link I posted and help me determine if this is the young girl that we were discussing here already from Jan? I think that she is...

Now who the heck is Daniel? wowza.

"the man has not been located"

that statement could end up going a whole bunch of different ways! you never know what may have happened to him with MH!

Daniel Plowman is a new character here (I think). He obviously is an adult since they published his name, but where in the world does he tie into this horror? Someone she dated or perhaps stalked? Someone from the church? Since they are bringing him into it...wouldn't he have to be from inside the county?

Good God! I said that I wasn't going to log in and read today. I needed a break after Gavin, Garett, Ty, Tori......

But yet, here I am. This is so disturbing...

I did a brief search and I did find more than one DP. I can't determine which is the correct DP so I won't post any of the links. It's just too iffy as to which he might be if he is any of the ones that I see, he may very well not be either of them.

O/T but the blog that "we can't link to and aren't supposed to talk about" came up during a search...it's a fine illustration of irresponsible blogging/posting. I had to roll my eyes ~ good grief.

I am also intrigued by the wording that he hasn't been located yet, joga. I hope this man survived his poisoning. :eek:

Good God! I said that I wasn't going to log in and read today. I needed a break after Gavin, Garett, Ty, Tori......

But yet, here I am. This is so disturbing...

I hear ya. Alot of cases hopping this week.

Sorry if this was posted before:

Madison's father, Johnny Huckaby of Arkansas, last month filed paperwork to take back his daughter and got the judge to grant him temporary custody. Johnny Huckaby went to Oregon, where he was told Madison was staying, but he found that Lawless had already taken her back to Cypress. Lawless had taken Madison to Oregon to avoid the media, court records state.

Lawless, who was unaware that Johnny Huckaby had been awarded custody, fought back and submitted paperwork to keep her granddaughter. Court documents state that Madison has had little or no contact with her father for four years. Madison lived with Lawless in Cypress from fall 2004 to June 2008, when Huckaby moved to Tracy.

"It is a great injustice for our granddaughter to be placed with a father that she does not know and has had no contact with for the last four years," the court document states.

Johnny Huckaby states in court documents that he was denied contact with his daughter.

Also in court documents, Johnny Huckaby wrote that when he tried to call her in jail, his ex-wife was on suicide watch after trying to swallow three razor blades. He also stated that Huckaby had forged her mother's signature.

A custody hearing is set for July 6.

Kevin Qualls, Lawless' attorney, declined to comment through a receptionist, who hung up the phone on a reporter.

Johnny Huckaby's attorney, Ann Thompson, could not be reached for comment.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/huckaby-court-madison-2424701-lawless-johnny

the fact that they haven't located him suggests to me that maybe she is spilling her guts and they are trying to cut whatever kind of deal they can get, otherwise i wonder how they would have found out about him??

here's to hoping she pleads guilty today.

Hmm, excuse me while I am just a bit sarcastic today:

We have a woman who has been accused of:

Arsons

Child endangerment

Furnishing a harmful substance to a child

Furnishing a harmful substance to an adult male

Forgery (signing her Mother's name to legal documents)

Murder with special circumstances for rape with a foreign object, committing lewd and lascivious acts on a child and kidnapping

Her ex-husband is asserting the following about her (I'm sure he has a lot to share) :

...Over the past couple of years, Johnny Huckaby said he has tried several times to get in touch with his daughter. But Lawless told him that if he tried to see Madison, she would whisk her away to Oregon and “disappear,” he added.

Further, she would tell Madison that she was conceived through artificial insemination, Johnny Huckaby said, “indicating to me that she didn’t want Madison to know that I existed.”
http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ful...d=2594324&widget=push&open=&#comments_2594324

She's looking more and more like a straight up sociopath. JMHO.

Yeah, how would poisoning an adult man fit in here? We know the intended purpose of drugging the children but how does this guy figure in?

This woman was just one big screaming pile of "pay attention to me!" Between the setting of the fires, the suicide attempts, the inserting herself into Sandra's case before LE knew to look at her as a POI...

The more I learn about her the more afraid I am.

My first thought was that maybe the poisoning of the adult male stemmed from her story about being raped. THAT I could comprehend; the rest of this...no way

Even if we take her gender out of the equation when we look at these accusations and actual charges ~ yes LawLady the person that commited these crimes is one scary human being! Plain and simple, I bet my bottom dollar that the crimes did not begin back with the alleged arsons, I'll be willing to bet the farm that this criminal has a L-O-N-G history of crime even though relatively young.

And I'm going to go on record agreeing with you Kat but also add that it would not surprise me to find out that her "issues" have been covered up and reasoned away by a very religious family with a reputation they wanted to keep clean and prestigious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back