Woman Bites Lover's Penis Off In Car Crash

Well I've sat here for over 10 minutes trying to construct a reply to this story...nothing coherent travels from my brain to my fingertips. The humiliation, the pain, the bizarre nature of the entire event boggles my mind.

Okay, this just caught my eye from the article. "According to reports in China Press and Sin Chew Daily"...
Wonder if their names were Hung & Chew?

Okay, this just caught my eye from the article. "According to reports in China Press and Sin Chew Daily"...
Wonder if their names were Hung & Chew?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Didn't this happen in The World According To Garp?

They always say, "Don't drive and eat" and now I know
why!!:bang::bang:

Gozgals

Per the article: the incident was observed by a private detective who had been sent by the woman's husband to catch them out.

You know whe the detective told the husband don't you??

HAVE I GOT A MOUTHFUL TO TELL YOU!!!!

She's lucky her head wasn't crushed.

It did - exactly what I was thinking!

That's what I was thinking, too! But in Garp, a child was injured and another died as a result of the car crash -- Garp's wife was in a parked car in their garage with her lover, and Garp drove his car (without headlights on) into the garage and crashed into the parked car! Another example of life equal to or stranger than fiction!!

This is a story to share with teens, in all seriousness...:eek:

Wow. Just when you thought you'd heard it all..

I'm speechless, lol.

Wonder if the affair or marriage will end...or both...

And I thought I was having a bad day.:crazy:

That's gotta suck...no pun intended. A similar thing happened to my in laws. My mother in law was doing the deed while father in law was driving. They ended up getting rear ended by a Sheriff's deputy!! No biting occurred though...just a little choking. ;)

Wow! And your mother-in-law actually TOLD the story to the rest of the family??? Guess so, if you know about it!

My first thought was Garp too! Good grief, people never cease to amaze me LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back