1095 users online (190 members and 905 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

IL - Sabrina Clement, 4, murdered, Mokena, 22 May 2009

I swear there is something in the water there in Will County, IL http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30903229

A frantic mother arrived home in Mokena Friday night to find police outside her home. Her 4-year-old daughter Sabrina Clement had been stabbed to death by her teenage half brother, accordng to Will County prosecutors.

WTH is going on in Illinois?? Good God, he stabbed a 4 y.o. in the neck.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

another article.

http://www.southtownstar.com/1588601...-death.article

there was also a 16 y.o. in the house too.

kikid, I think there is something going on in the water everywhere. Familial crime has gotten epidemic and out of hand.

RIP baby girl.

I have family in Mokena. Mostly single family homes and strip malls. I'm not sure what's going on around here but it is worrisome all these stories as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    another article.

http://www.southtownstar.com/1588601...-death.article

there was also a 16 y.o. in the house too.
    Is the 16 yo suspected of involvement as well? Wow, first murder in 25 years.

Rankovich said police still are investigating what kind of weapon
    Randulich allegedly used. The commander said he could not say if the 16-year-old brother will be charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Disguiseduser0308 View Post
    It's so sad.
    Since the holidays, there has been such an escalation. It's weighed heavily on my heart.

For about a month I kept track of mass (3 or more) familial and strangers killings in the U.S. I stopped counting at 100 victims. And that number doesn't include the one or two victim crimes like this one. So the actual number would be much greater.

We might find out that Keith has some mental issues:

Robert Wisch, who has lived in the neighborhood for about a dozen years, described the family as unsociable, saying they never waved back to him or his son.

Wisch said Randulich startled him once as he walked past the house one evening a few months ago.

The teenager was standing in the dark near a car, "kind of arguing with himself. Pacing back and forth. But we really had no other contact with them," Wisch said.

Interesting comments here:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...lf-Sister.html

Anonymous Today at 5:05 PM FLAG COMMENT This is so crazy, Keith was always the quiet shy one never to do anything like this I've gone to grade school and was going to high school with him, this is so sad and unexpected....RIP Sabrina.
    Megan Today at 2:06 PM FLAG COMMENT went to grade school with him, he was the nicest kid ever he was always laughing! omg i am in total shock of this. i can not believe he did that. RIP Sabrina

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post

Robert Wisch, who has lived in the neighborhood for about a dozen years, described the family as unsociable, saying they never waved back to him or his son.

Wisch said Randulich startled him once as he walked past the house one evening a few months ago.

The teenager was standing in the dark near a car, "kind of arguing with himself. Pacing back and forth. But we really had no other contact with them," Wisch said.
    Makes ya wonder, not sure I would leave my four year old with a child who might have mental illness. Easy for me to say though, I don't live it. Prayers for their family. RIP little Sabrina.

He's at an age that often marks the onset of schizophrenia. He could have been the most normal kid ever and suddenly change if he has this disease. In a way, I hope he is psychotic -- otherwise, the only motive I can think of is that he molested her.

kikid, I think there is something going on in the water everywhere. Familial crime has gotten epidemic and out of hand.

RIP baby girl.
    I agree, the number of familial crimes nationwide is insane!

Quote Originally Posted by kikid View Post
    I agree, the number of familial crimes nationwide is insane!
    I believe as the economy sinks, crime with all its ramifications, rises.

My opinion only

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast