GUILTY NJ - Julia Miraglia, 87, Leigh Martinez, 31, decapitated, Ocean Twp, 8 June 2004

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
OCEAN TOWNSHIP, New Jersey -- Authorities said a man decapitated and cut off the hands and feet of his grandmother and former girlfriend Tuesday.

Rosario Miraglia, 31, called police after emerging from his grandmother's two-story home covered in blood, said county prosecutor John Kaye.

When police entered the home they discovered the bodies of 87-year-old Julia Miraglia and 31-year-old Leigh L. Martinez.

Officials said Martinez was the mother of Miraglia's child and lived with the older woman.

A carving knife and a meat cleaver were found on the first floor next to the grandmother's body.

"It's one of the more disturbing (crime) scenes I've seen," said police detective Lt. Antonio Amodio.

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/06/09/nj.killings.ap/index.html

I swear, what in the world is up with these kook's decapitating people lately????? :eek: This makes the 4th or 5th case I've heard about in just a few weeks time! My gosh!

I noticed all the cases lately, too. Are people copycatting the other crimes that they hear about or what?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back