TN - Woman Charged With Hurling Baby in Car Seat at Walmart Employee

:eek:

I see a drugged out mommy-addict written all over this one. I can't imagine her not being coked out to do such a horrendous thing.

THROW THE BOOK AT HER!!!!! I hope the baby ends up in a good and loving home.

Mel

I can't believe how many people think of children as objects. Isn't there a little voice in all of us that says "This is wrong...don't do it"?

She threw the baby twice! :furious:

According to her record of arrest, Fields "grabbed the car seat from the shopping cart and threw it" when she was confronted by the officer.

She threw the baby once again when a witness chased her into the parking lot. According to the arrest record, "the car seat with the victim still strapped inside fell to the pavement face down."

(Lovejac's link: http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=10413012&nav=4XzY

How on earth could someone do this? How? :furious:

Thank goodness for the good Samaritan who also happened to be an EMT and helped the baby.

If that were my child and that was my sister, they wouldn't have to wait to throw the book at her. I'd be waiting for her. As long as it took. I've tried for years to overcome a shortcoming in my personality, but I have yet to completely get rid of it and that is I can carry a grudge when need be for years, and I can wait years to get my licks in.

Grrrr.

I hope this baby recovers without any long term injuries and I hope this woman gets the book throw right upside her head.

Seriously, what is going on in our Country???? Here lately, it seems everyday there is another new story of an innocent child harmed by a family member. I just don't get it :confused:

:furious: What is the matter with some people?! Throwing a baby in a car seat seemed reasonable enough to do it twice?! TWICE?! Oh my, I'm not sure if I could hold my anger back if I were that baby's mother. They'd have to keep her locked up and safe from me.

I hope the baby will be okay. Many prayers to him and his family. Thank goodness he had an angel there via the EMT.

Feeling like it's going to be one of those news days. Depressing.

The child's mother, Stacey Cleaves, was also charged with false reporting and child neglect

I wonder what the mom did.

:furious: :confused: :eek:

I cannot comment...

Dont want to be banned...

Just OMG! will do for now.

I wonder what the mom did.

From kaylenbabysims link:

The child's mother, Stacey Cleaves, 26, also faces charges. According to police records, she was standing outside the store during the incident and later provided police with false information about Fields, her friend.

So, I guess we were wrong in thinking that the mother would be furious at her friend for throwing her baby. (I thought the thrower was the child's aunt.)

ETA I should have read farther into the article:
Memphis police officers and child abuse investigators quickly made the scene and interviewed Cleaves, who provided false information about Fields, calling her "Darrin" and saying she was the child's aunt.

How sad!! That baby could so easily have been brain damaged.
Interesting comments in the one article, a poster who says they know the mother said she had 2 other children but does not have custody.
Using a 2 month old baby to shoplift is beyond disgusting and then the mother lies to protect the one who threw her baby like this making him unconcious!! Lets hope that baby can somehow end up into a loving home where people will actually take care of him!

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back