What should Morgan ask in Padilla's depo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I REALLY want to know if he had any listening or recording devices on Tracey while she spoke to Casey in the house. He had mentioned early on he was aware that the Anthonys were going to try to implicate her as having manipulated their computer, etc during her stay/guarding of Casey. What are you dying for him to be asked?

How many times did Lee visit you in the "trailer"?

Did you record any of your conversations with Lee? with ANY Anthony?

How many times did you see Casey with your own eyes?

Did your "man" on the inside tell you anything of what happened while she was in there with Casey?

If she did not come right out and tell you, did she imply to anything?

Did Casey ever speak to you?

What did she say?

How did she appear-meaning, what was her demeanor during the times when you actually saw her? Was she smiling, depressed? What emotions were revealed on her face?

I remember the nephew said that Casey had spun the Blanchard park story to him during one of the many daily rides back and forth to her lawyers office while he was guarding her. I am hoping that he, Tracey and the others advised police as the things were happening or at least took detailed notes, because two years later when the case goes to trial, I don't want them to forget any little thing. One case I was on got hung up on that very thing, someone believing that it is possible that a year after an incident the memory of a witness could be flawed. I know this wasn't his first rodeo, so I assume they have procedures and practices regarding this type of thing. I hope so.

Did Casey Anthony or anyone in her family ever implicate MY client, ZG as the nanny who allegedly babysat for Caylee Anthony? Did you investigate my client as a potential kidnapper, and if so, why?
As much as I would love to hear more of what LP has to say, I don’t think it would pertain to a defamation law suit.

I don't Morgan will even give LP a depo.

Mammabear, I think Leonard's depo is coming.

I will really stick my neck out and state that LP had something to do with JM being the one to represent ZFG.
They know each other. :clap:

LP will not answer a question with a simple yes or no--we know that, don't we? It will be hilarious.

I too lub me some LP.

I don't Morgan will even give LP a depo.

I don't think so either. The man is inconsistent and contradictory everytime he opens his mouth. In just a few months Caylee had fallen off Tonys balcony, choked on candy at Tonys, was placed in a trashcan at Tonys apt, was in a trashcan by Amscot, was in the little econ, etc etc...

I must admit though, I would watch LPs depo (like I have with everyones) and hope JM would ask about listening devices also.

LOL I do think LP knows Morgan---one way or nother. But, since he hasn't given one as of yet and wants to wait til after the A's. Wow! I hope he does give him one and I can't wait to watch it----but still say he won't give LP one. I think LP is playing as a tool for Morgan to intimidate CA. I still member when LE was gonna give LP a lie detector test. Never happened. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I don't think so either. The man is inconsistent and contradictory everytime he opens his mouth. In just a few months Caylee had fallen off Tonys balcony, choked on candy at Tonys, was placed in a trashcan at Tonys apt, was in a trashcan by Amscot, was in the little econ, etc etc...

I must admit though, I would watch LPs depo (like I have with everyones) and hope JM would ask about listening devices also.

Welcome!

I don't feel the same as you do about LP---but thats ok---you aren't alone. Lots, here don't like him. I do like him.:)

My opinion of Leonard Padilla is that he's one of the players that have evolved out of the media circus surrounding Caylee's murder. I think he is essentially harmless and provides a certain element of comic relief in this dark tragedy. Unlike most of the players that have come to this show with their hands out, from the bogus foundations to the "dream team", Padilla at least put up $500K at one point to be on the stage.

What I would be extremely interested in Morgan asking Padilla would be about his statements to Kathi Belich of WFTV in Orlando in regards to what time GA last saw Caylee alive.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19507717/detail.html

The answers could impeach the statements of GA. According to the article, the defense is attempting to keep him from testifying about this.

Today I read that the defense wants to block LP and Company from testifying during the trial.

I think he should testify. As Themis pointed out in another thread, witnesses can be called by both the Defense and the Prosecution. We would get to know what LP really knows/thinks.

LP may be willing to join the circus but he joined in the hope of helping KC get fair treatment and to help find Caylee. I believe him regarding that claim. He was in no way acting as an Attorney or anything like that. He changed his opinion when he received no cooperation from KC or the A's and when he realized she probably was a liar and covering up something. The A's were grateful for his support but now he knows too much - hog wash!

When are they going to learn they can't have it both ways. I'll be astonished in a bad way if he is not called to testify.

What happened with LP and the Morgan depo thing? Why did that never happen? Is it still on or is LP outta there?

I guess LP and his crew might have something to say afterall.

LP's depo keeps getting postponed. I would expect nothing to happen with him until after the hearing in September with Judge Rodriguez. At that time, he will have to address the motion to dismiss the suit by Casey and decide if Lee, Cindy, George, and Casey have to complete their depositions.

Last time, Brad Conway "hurt his back" and cancelled at the very last minute. He didn't want to do it over the phone either.

And what should the M&M attorney ask? EVERYTHING HE CAN!

How many times did Lee visit you in the "trailer"?

Did you record any of your conversations with Lee? with ANY Anthony?

How many times did you see Casey with your own eyes?

Did your "man" on the inside tell you anything of what happened while she was in there with Casey?

If she did not come right out and tell you, did she imply to anything?

Did Casey ever speak to you?

What did she say?

How did she appear-meaning, what was her demeanor during the times when you actually saw her? Was she smiling, depressed? What emotions were revealed on her face?

All you have stated and I would like to add:

I think Morgan should depose LP.
Remember, when he first was brought into this case it was because they had told him they had an idea who had Caylee. Cindy went on to blame the ZG from Kissimmee and a family member. Then Casey told her tall tales along the way as well.
Casey changed her story and said the nanny ZG took Caylee from her at Blanchard Park, I really feel that was one of the reasons LP wanted to search that area. Not for the attention, but what if Caylee was there, at that time she had not been found.

I think there is a lot LP can bring to both the civil and criminal case.
He had his theories as most of did, but that does not mean he was lying about anything.
He did make some claims that did turn out to be true as well, and we don't know all the LE knows either.

While LP and team were there they spent a lot of time with Lee and George as well from how I recall and at one point Lee gave LP Casey's phone records and other.
So, not only did they bond Casey out, they were looking for the kidnapper..the nanny...

I to want to know if the house was bugged?

Were any of them wired while in the home/car with any of the Anthony's?

Did they give Casey a pay as you go phone to use and if so what ever happen to it?

Were they aware of any other cell phones that Casey was using and is so who provided them and what happen to them? (Reason I ask is because they could use that as evidence, did she try and contact a ZG after she was released? Cindy said she had numbers at home for the nanny and Casey lost her other phone. Not that I believe anyone else is the nanny other than Casey.)

How many Nannies/ZG did they track down and who told them about the nanny?

Did they go on any searches with any of the Anthony's looking for the nanny/kidnapper?

Were they working with P.I. Casey or Hoover?

The heck with Leonard [I still luv him].I want to see a deposition with the female BG that stayed in the home with KC.

Stop and think about where LP was getting some of his information??? The A's????? So is anyone really surprised that some of the info turned out to be false?

I'd like Morgan to ask if LP heard any discussions from the family or KC's defense team about raising money for KC's defense or for any "foundation" (the early one).

Because LP went to bail her out under the impression she was frightened of her family's welfare and therefore could not talk to LE, and that the family insisted LE was trying to frame KC (per her own words) or not doing a good job looking for her "kidnapper". The fact that he completely reversed his decision to keep her out on bail, based on various things he saw and heard, is very critical not only for the civil case but the criminal one. He and his team are the only non-LE types that had any exposure to the Anthony family soon after this crime (not counting any other family members or "friends" like the Milsteads).

When I look at the many ways various others have profited from this story (from the media to the Anthony family themselves to their legal counsel) any "publicity" LP may have gotten from this he paid dearly for - and much more than some others who were basically may have attached themselves to the case for similar reasons. Profiting from publicity or media coverage is inherent in most high profile cases. The Anthonys themselves did a lot to insure it was one by taking KC's ridiculous kidnapping story national. I look at their profiting from the victim (as a member of their own family) and ultimately denying her the justice she deserved simply to save another member of the family, as far more vile than those who covered the case in the media or were able to use the publicity to help themselves or their own causes, most of which were far more benign, even if self-serving, than protecting a killer.

I'd like LP to testify during the criminal trial...but I guess JB doesn't think that's so a good idea.

LP's depo keeps getting postponed. I would expect nothing to happen with him until after the hearing in September with Judge Rodriguez. At that time, he will have to address the motion to dismiss the suit by Casey and decide if Lee, Cindy, George, and Casey have to complete their depositions.

Last time, Brad Conway "hurt his back" and cancelled at the very last minute. He didn't want to do it over the phone either.

And what should the M&M attorney ask? EVERYTHING HE CAN!

Please don't get mad at me but BC hurt his back? How does that happen? Anyway, it just struck my funny bone. I mean no disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear