1067 users online (161 members and 906 guests)  

Websleuths News

The South, USA

GA - Dad tattoos son

A "father" in Georgia apparently tattooed his 3-year-old son, but he doesn't remember doing it because he (the father) was drunk. What an idiot.

My goodness.. there are no words. Only emoticons.

north carolina
    okay the dad doesn't remember doing this but he remembers what "DB" stood for. also when did this happen? it says the mother wasn't there and didn't notice it until after Easter sunday...how long after he did the tat was Easter sunday? if it was a while...why did it take mom so long to find out. the kid was 3 i'm sure he needed clothes taken off for bath and to be changed. you wouldn't notice something like that immediately?
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Penn's woods
    Oh for pete's sake. Of all the ridiculous...asinine...moronic...idiotic...I'm running out of synonyms here...straight up Dumb@azz things to do...this one just about takes the cake.

He needs a big fat "L" tat'ed on his forehead for this. But I can imagine he would think it was "cute" and a great story to share with his buddies while he got plowed.

"Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Instead of the letter L, lets spell out the whole word on this moron's for head and for that fact, shave his head so that the whole world can see his is loser.