1180 users online (245 members and 935 guests)  

Websleuths News

MA - "Nothing to fear" about 3 dead bodies Northampton, MA

NORTHAMPTON, Mass. (AP) - Law enforcement officials say Northampton residents have nothing to fear despite the discovery of three men found dead in bodies of water in the city this month.

http://www.wwlp.com/dpp/news/local/w...s_200905260752

Not related to a crime so will post here, can be moved if need be later.

Be careful if fishing in area etc maybe the waters are rough???

Capoly isn't that one of the oddest little articles you have ever seen as far as phrasing? Kind of like "move along...nothing to see...move along". Very strange.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Capoly isn't that one of the oddest little articles you have ever seen as far as phrasing? Kind of like "move along...nothing to see...move along". Very strange.
    lol, Kat, I didn't know what to make of it. But if I lived in Northampton area do think I'd want more than that wee bit of reassurance....like an explanation!

3 bodies in one month. Is it rough waters due to rain etc? Suicides? Or worse?

email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

GEEZ! My EX (satan) was from Beverly, MA..So, you mean all I had to do was move to Northhampton..give him a little shove in the Northhampton Waters and let them find the Fat, Toad floating down the river and it would have been "move along...nothing to see...move along".
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    GEEZ! My EX (satan) was from Beverly, MA..So, you mean all I had to do was move to Northhampton..give him a little shove in the Northhampton Waters and let them find the Fat, Toad floating down the river and it would have been "move along...nothing to see...move along".
    Now, DollyPardonMe, that is just not....oh, hell, it's

(Though my sympathies to the families of those lost.)

Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post
    Now, DollyPardonMe, that is just not....oh, hell, it's

(Though my sympathies to the families of those lost.)
    My sympathies also go out to the families...Sorry, I shouldnt have made light of this..BUT, I can show you pictures of a screwdriver sticking out of my neck and a Ford Explorer Bumper embedded in my knees...then you would understand I was just letting off some steam...
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Quote Originally Posted by ;3795563
    My sympathies also go out to the families...Sorry, I shouldnt have made light of this..BUT, I can show you pictures of a screwdriver sticking out of my neck and a Ford Explorer Bumper embedded in my knees...then you would understand I was just letting off some steam...
    Oh I understood, DollyPardonMe, and anyone who reads your posts knows your sympathies always lay with the families. And lets face it WS is kind of like working in a hospital...there has to be a dark humor side or we'd never be able to stay around.

And don't show me no screwdriver etc etc because I'm too old to go whoop butt anymore even though my head and blood pressure say different.

Man arrested inside dead Mass. man's apartment

NORTHAMPTON, Mass. (AP) Northampton police say a homeless man was arrested in the apartment of a friend, just hours before that friend was found dead in a nearby wetlands area.

http://wbztv.com/massachusettswire/2...nd-Wetland.xml

Northampton is one of the nicest small towns in New England and in general quite safe. It's my understanding that the area where the bodies were found is a common place to go to drink/drug. Being next to Amherst, the sheer number of college students engaging in stupid behavior probably raises our death rate. Obviously the third body was a murder but since they found the killer even before they found the body, there was no need for the public to panic.

That is the most bizarre article. If I lived in the area, it would have made me even more nervous. "Carry on, citizen..."