MA - "Nothing to fear" about 3 dead bodies Northampton, MA

capoly

Reaction score
Capoly isn't that one of the oddest little articles you have ever seen as far as phrasing? Kind of like "move along...nothing to see...move along". Very strange.

Capoly isn't that one of the oddest little articles you have ever seen as far as phrasing? Kind of like "move along...nothing to see...move along". Very strange.

lol, Kat, I didn't know what to make of it. But if I lived in Northampton area do think I'd want more than that wee bit of reassurance....like an explanation!

3 bodies in one month. Is it rough waters due to rain etc? Suicides? Or worse?

GEEZ! My EX (satan) was from Beverly, MA..So, you mean all I had to do was move to Northhampton..give him a little shove in the Northhampton Waters and let them find the Fat, Toad floating down the river and it would have been "move along...nothing to see...move along". :rolleyes:

GEEZ! My EX (satan) was from Beverly, MA..So, you mean all I had to do was move to Northhampton..give him a little shove in the Northhampton Waters and let them find the Fat, Toad floating down the river and it would have been "move along...nothing to see...move along". :rolleyes:

Now, DollyPardonMe, that is just not....oh, hell, it's :floorlaugh:

(Though my sympathies to the families of those lost.)

Now, DollyPardonMe, that is just not....oh, hell, it's :floorlaugh:

(Though my sympathies to the families of those lost.)

My sympathies also go out to the families...Sorry, I shouldnt have made light of this..BUT, I can show you pictures of a screwdriver sticking out of my neck and a Ford Explorer Bumper embedded in my knees...then you would understand I was just letting off some steam...:furious:

My sympathies also go out to the families...Sorry, I shouldnt have made light of this..BUT, I can show you pictures of a screwdriver sticking out of my neck and a Ford Explorer Bumper embedded in my knees...then you would understand I was just letting off some steam...:furious:

Oh I understood, DollyPardonMe, and anyone who reads your posts knows your sympathies always lay with the families. And lets face it WS is kind of like working in a hospital...there has to be a dark humor side or we'd never be able to stay around.

And don't show me no screwdriver etc etc because I'm too old to go whoop butt anymore even though my head and blood pressure say different.:blowkiss:

Northampton is one of the nicest small towns in New England and in general quite safe. It's my understanding that the area where the bodies were found is a common place to go to drink/drug. Being next to Amherst, the sheer number of college students engaging in stupid behavior probably raises our death rate. Obviously the third body was a murder but since they found the killer even before they found the body, there was no need for the public to panic.

That is the most bizarre article. If I lived in the area, it would have made me even more nervous. "Carry on, citizen..."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back