2009.05.26 Issues: w/JVM

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
Mods please let this thread stay open until I can bring a link from the JVM show that was on tonight (probably will be sometime tomorrow before it's posted)

JVM said tonight that MH's computer showed that she had searches for an Israeli girl who's case was simular. (JVM made it sound as if MH was researching Rose's case).

That is a huge bombshell.

I am almost certain she is referring to Rose Pizem (Rose Ron) and Rose was reported missing, and found later in a river (body of water) stuffed into a suitcase. Her Mother and her Stepfather (also her paternal grandfather too) are on trial right now.

My heart almost stopped when JVM told this on her show. Sandra and Rose were both put in suitcases and placed in bodies of water. In Rose's case, one of her murderers claimed that Rose was sleeping when she was placed in the suitcase and thrown into the river. (Autopsy reports showed that Rose also had injuries to her head too)

WS thread for Rose:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69644"]Rose Ron, Israeli girl aged 4, murdered by stepfather/grandfather - not 'missing' - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I can't believe she was reading about this case :furious:

Here's the link for the story:

http://tinyurl.com/pa2yka

Mods please let this thread stay open until I can bring a link from the JVM show that was on tonight (probably will be sometime tomorrow before it's posted)

JVM said tonight that MH's computer showed that she had searches for an Israeli girl who's case was simular. (JVM made it sound as if MH was researching Rose's case).

That is a huge bombshell.

I am almost certain she is referring to Rose Pizem (Rose Ron) and Rose was reported missing, and found later in a river (body of water) stuffed into a suitcase. Her Mother and her Stepfather (also her paternal grandfather too) are on trial right now.

My heart almost stopped when JVM told this on her show. Sandra and Rose were both put in suitcases and placed in bodies of water. In Rose's case, one of her murderers claimed that Rose was sleeping when she was placed in the suitcase and thrown into the river. (Autopsy reports showed that Rose also had injuries to her head too)

WS thread for Rose:
Rose Ron, Israeli girl aged 4, murdered by stepfather/grandfather - not 'missing' - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I can't believe she was reading about this case :furious:

If the timing of these searches was before Sandra's abduction, this shows premeditation.

Since the state of CA is in such budget trouble, I would suggest to Arnold that we expedite trials, impose death penalty when appropriate, and carry out executions within 2wks of rulings. This would save billions in housing these folks, the numerous appeals, and it DOES act as a deterrent- therefore less expenditures on investigations/trials. A win-win situation for the state.

I posted this in response to a post by Chicogirl on Rose's thread and will post it here.

What came to mind immediately when there was suggested that there was a connection between Rose's case and Sandra's case through internet searches by MH is that : One of Rose's murderer's (her paternal Grandfather/Father) confessed to LE and his initial confession was that he had placed a sleeping Rose into a suitcase and taken her to the river and tossed her in while alive. Although, the autopsy also showed she had head injuries, I've yet to see any media reports that contradict his initial confession.

The judge that reviewed Sandra's autopsy reports chose to seal them because the information within could have possibly created public outcry. (I can't remember the exact wording off the top of my head). Now, I myself, and I'm sure many others here assumed it was because of the sexual assault was so heinous (which I'm sure it was) but I got a sinking feeling and a gut reaction that it's quite possible that Sandra was not deceased when she was placed in the suitcase. JMHO

Patty G was sweet and kind enough to post the Issues with JVM on Sandra's media thread

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/26/ijvm.01.html

...VELEZ-MITCHELL: Mark Eiglarsh, a crime blog, Examiner.com, claims -- and I have no independent confirmation of this -- that investigators have found disturbing information on Melissa Huckaby`s computer that she -- this -- this -- according to authorities, Huckaby`s hard drive contained multiple Internet searches about a murdered child in Israel, a case that has startling similarities, including the body turning up in a suitcase.

I`ve got about 20 seconds for you to respond to that.

EIGLARSH: Well, the short answer is if somehow that`s true -- and it`s a big if, because a lot of stuff we hear on all of these shows are not necessarily true. But if it is true, that could bear some relevance if somehow the facts are very similar.

(CROSSTALK)

MURPHY: It totally does. It`s a micking. That`s where people get these ideas from.

drugging 1 seven year old child and 1 adult man (same church, dated her??)
charged today!

Daniel Plowman? man doesn't want involved in Huckaby mess.........

What sickens me is that this nut will be allowed to live in jail on our money for life.
Sorry, in this case I believe Huck should get DP. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back