959 users online (188 members and 771 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 634
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161

    SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

    Please continue here.


    http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com/

    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Myrtle Beach Police Department
    (843) 918-1963
    or CUE Center For Missing Persons 24 Hour Tip Line 910-232-1687

    NCMEC Poster - http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US


    Previous Threads:
    Thread #1

    Thread #2

    Thread #3

    Thread #4
    Last edited by KateB; 04-05-2015 at 12:18 AM. Reason: add info.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by m0use View Post
    I would be on everyone's backs as well if my son went missing! Without a doubt. I would not rest and neither would they until he was found.

    I hope that someone develops a conscience as well but with the people who are involved, it seems that they are more concerned about themselves and if they look okay. I doubt they could develop a conscience because it requires empathy and the ability to think of someone and care about someone more than themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by joyce D View Post
    I agree LE knows her cell location,just maybe they are telling Dawn more and we just dont hear it.Maybe thats why that the media has almost stopped talking about it,Maybe they know where or what happened and just building a case.Dang driving me nuts!!!
    They said before Cell location is within 5,6,7 miles. The 9 pm text will only tell them that.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    147
    You know we havent heard much since grandma stated she deposited money in her account.That account may be being used and its having to kinda stay hush hush so they can figure if its a runaway or abduction .

  4. #4
    Thanks Salem

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    147
    to repeat what i just stated in the other thread is it possible that the money GM deposited has been spent and they are hush hush because there trying to decide whether its a runaway or a abduction

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by joyce D View Post
    You know we havent heard much since grandma stated she deposited money in her account.That account may be being used and its having to kinda stay hush hush so they can figure if its a runaway or abduction .
    I agree, this was intended to tell LE and the family something, new leads.

    I so wish that it turns out that she ran away, but with the boys reactions (leaving so abruptly) I am fearing the worst. This was more than "don't tell anyone but I am running away."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Just moved to Louisiana from North Carolina (:
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by joyce D View Post
    You know we havent heard much since grandma stated she deposited money in her account.That account may be being used and its having to kinda stay hush hush so they can figure if its a runaway or abduction .
    Hmm! That's a good point. I hope that's a reason we aren't hearing any new news. I think about B everyday and hope for her safe return!
    You may say that I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us and the world will be as one ~ John Lennon


  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    222
    I want to just throw this out there before i head off to bed.


    Going back to this post by Lovejac "http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/
    this is another forensic astrologer that has done a chart on Brittanee. Another confirmation of Peter B. knowing more than he's saying."

    After reading the chart and reading....

    Quote Originally Posted by joyce D View Post
    to repeat what i just stated in the other thread is it possible that the money GM deposited has been spent and they are hush hush because there trying to decide whether its a runaway or a abduction
    Made me think about somethings that are being said on FB boards from someone saying "insisting" that they know someone who is friend of BD who knows for a fact that BD deleted her myspace page just before leaving to MB.

    What if she did have a relationship with PB and that's how she knew he would be there because they spoke on MS. It's not unlikely to have more than one MS, one for JG and friends and another for PB and other friends.

    Now the astrologer also mentioned about pregnancy... what if she is?? And she did go there to tell PB in person... being that with all what was going on at home and that maybe she got preg and it not being JG's baby could also make the depression a lot harder on her.

    Now, if she tells PB that she is preg and he most likely reacts badly to it.. maybe saying it's not his or you can't keep the baby and he don't want nothing to do with it. Tells her she needs to have an abortion. Or maybe she wants to have an abortion and she asked him for help with paying for it and he says no (because he don't want to believe it is his).

    I could see he being more depressed and upset... the astrologer also said something about a mother figure.... hmmmm.. could she have been upset walking back to the hotel and met up with a women who saw she was upset and started talking to her and acted like she was caring and understanding..BD pours her heart out to this women who is actually befriending her.

    The more I am thinking about this gives me another idea ....
    At first when i was writing this i was thinking an underground abortion maybe set up by PB gone bad.

    But now i'm thinking what if the atm is being used... could it be that if she met up with a women ..like I was saying is one of those women who can't have babies of her own and hears BD's story and is keeping her captive until she gives birth.

    Not but too long ago a women befriended a young girl 17 or 20 at a prison while visiting her boyfriend .. the girl was pregnant and not to far from her due date.... they had a conversation with each other seemed innocent enough they exchanged addresses or the woman gave the girl a ride home i don't remember .. but she went in the girls house and brutality murdered the girl and stole the baby and tried to past the baby off as her own until she got busted just a few days later.

    Sorry but you cant trust females anymore then males these days.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by joyce D View Post
    You know we havent heard much since grandma stated she deposited money in her account.That account may be being used and its having to kinda stay hush hush so they can figure if its a runaway or abduction .
    I honestly hope thats the case.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumndreams View Post
    Made me think about somethings that are being said on FB boards from someone saying "insisting" that they know someone who is friend of BD who knows for a fact that BD deleted her myspace page just before leaving to MB.

    What if she did have a relationship with PB and that's how she knew he would be there because they spoke on MS. It's not unlikely to have more than one MS, one for JG and friends and another for PB and other friends.

    Now the astrologer also mentioned about pregnancy... what if she is?? And she did go there to tell PB in person... being that with all what was going on at home and that maybe she got preg and it not being JG's baby could also make the depression a lot harder on her.

    Now, if she tells PB that she is preg and he most likely reacts badly to it.. maybe saying it's not his or you can't keep the baby and he don't want nothing to do with it. Tells her she needs to have an abortion. Or maybe she wants to have an abortion and she asked him for help with paying for it and he says no (because he don't want to believe it is his).

    I could see he being more depressed and upset... the astrologer also said something about a mother figure.... hmmmm.. could she have been upset walking back to the hotel and met up with a women who saw she was upset and started talking to her and acted like she was caring and understanding..BD pours her heart out to this women who is actually befriending her.

    The more I am thinking about this gives me another idea ....
    At first when i was writing this i was thinking an underground abortion maybe set up by PB gone bad.

    But now i'm thinking what if the atm is being used... could it be that if she met up with a women ..like I was saying is one of those women who can't have babies of her own and hears BD's story and is keeping her captive until she gives birth.

    Not but too long ago a women befriended a young girl 17 or 20 at a prison while visiting her boyfriend .. the girl was pregnant and not to far from her due date.... they had a conversation with each other seemed innocent enough they exchanged addresses or the woman gave the girl a ride home i don't remember .. but she went in the girls house and brutality murdered the girl and stole the baby and tried to past the baby off as her own until she got busted just a few days later.

    Sorry but you cant trust females anymore then males these days.
    This is a really good theory! Both of them, either the underground abortion or the crazed woman who wants a baby. When I read the underground abortion I instantly thought "That's it, that is what happened" and I have never had that feeling before.

    All I hope is that no matter what happened, that whoever did it, B will get the justice she deserves.

    Does anyone know if she was in fact drinking? Not just speculation but for a fact. If she wasn't (and we know getting alcohol for minors at MB is easy in the clubs) it would show that she actually wanted to keep the baby, but if she was drinking, she didn't plan on keeping it...if she is pregnant.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    93
    I'm just throwing out another theory here .. it may have already been said.

    Obviously, we don't know if the other kids were involved or not. But, since teenagers aren't exactly known for thinking on their feet or make sound judgement calls in times of stress, maybe they just left without knowing anything. Granted, they are all acting like arrogant youknowwhats but that doesn't make them criminals. It's possible that they really don't know anything.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadenn View Post
    I'm just throwing out another theory here .. it may have already been said.

    Obviously, we don't know if the other kids were involved or not. But, since teenagers aren't exactly known for thinking on their feet or make sound judgement calls in times of stress, maybe they just left without knowing anything. Granted, they are all acting like arrogant youknowwhats but that doesn't make them criminals. It's possible that they really don't know anything.
    It is possible. I believe that someone in the group (more so PB and JO) know something.
    Leaving without knowing is a possibility but due to the erupt decision to leave at 1am, I find it fishy but even with all of that aside, say they weren't involved, it's been a month and the comments left on the MB pictures on Facebook is appalling. They don't care one bit. They have had time to let the reality sink in that B is gone and yet ... ugh!
    If they are or aren't involved, these parents should be very ashamed of what they raised. They are terrible people who don't deserve anything good in life due to how they are acting, involved or not (and if they are involved, they deserve to rot - sorry for being so blunt).

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    215
    I am going to play devil's advocate for this kids for a minute. I am not sure their decision to leave at 1am was abrupt - they said it was planned. And this does make sense to me - when we used to go to FL - we would leave in the middle of the night so we hit DC at a crazy hour when there wasn't a lot of traffic.

    I do believe they are not showing any compassion towards the situation involving B and her family. But consider this perspective for a moment.... is it possible B somehow manipulated her way to MB with them - had conflict with the group during the trip... and then takes off on her own and no one can find her. They may truly believe she ran away and be pissed at her for putting all this censure on them - if they truly did nothing they may be reacting from that perspective.

    One other thing - the comment of if B was drinking she wasn't planning on keeping a baby - if pg. I disagree - you have to remember she is young and she wouldn't be the 1st person I knew who drank maybe hoping the decision would be made for them? I don't know.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by lew657 View Post
    I am going to play devil's advocate for this kids for a minute. I am not sure their decision to leave at 1am was abrupt - they said it was planned. And this does make sense to me - when we used to go to FL - we would leave in the middle of the night so we hit DC at a crazy hour when there wasn't a lot of traffic.

    I do believe they are not showing any compassion towards the situation involving B and her family. But consider this perspective for a moment.... is it possible B somehow manipulated her way to MB with them - had conflict with the group during the trip... and then takes off on her own and no one can find her. They may truly believe she ran away and be pissed at her for putting all this censure on them - if they truly did nothing they may be reacting from that perspective.

    One other thing - the comment of if B was drinking she wasn't planning on keeping a baby - if pg. I disagree - you have to remember she is young and she wouldn't be the 1st person I knew who drank maybe hoping the decision would be made for them? I don't know.
    With leaving at 1am I can understand it but if I were leaving to drive back 13 hours, I would rest before that long drive. The boys were up watching baseball and partying. That is what makes leaving at 1am seem so spur of the moment. If they were in fact planning on leaving at that time, you would make sure you were well rested before hand.

    Maybe the girls did think she ran away. What doesn't make sense to me though is that if she was planning on running away, why didn't she take her clothes? Girls wouldn't leave with only the clothes on their back and I'm pretty sure these other girls, when they switched rooms (which raises another question - why switch hotel's when you're leaving the next day?) noticed everything she owned was there. That to me should have raised suspicion that she didn't run away, even if she told them that was her plan, at that moment in time, that wasn't when she did it.

    I have known girls who knew they were pregnant and did drink but it was because they didn't want the baby and we're hoping they would miscarry which goes back to she wasn't planing on keeping it, if she was. No mother in her right mind would drink knowing she was pregnant if she wanted to keep the baby. What happens to the baby when you drink is something that is well known. I don't care how old you are. But maybe if B is like the girls she went up to MB with (only thinks/cares about herself) then maybe she would drink to have a good time because that is what she is used to. Or maybe, since she does drink, she didn't want anyone to think she might be pregnant if all of a sudden she stopped drinking. I don't know. All I know is that if she was pregnant and knew it but continued to drink, that angers me to the core. I hate girls (I don't care if you're a teenager, 20's, 30's, 40's...) who get pregnant and yet continue to party. I got pregnant when I was 19 (I live in Canada and that's our legal drinking age) and as soon as I found out I was, even though it wasn't planned (I was on the pill) I stopped partying altogether to give my baby the life he deserved because he didn't ask to be here!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    546
    I would love to know if her friend really called when she got to PB and asked for the shorts back. I find it strange she went to PB by herself to begin with so maybe she did want to tell him something. Whatever it was he thought it was serious enough to get back home and she thought it was bad enough she needed to not go home. Maybe the story about the shorts was a cover on why she left so quickly after getting there. He might not have done any wrong but is lying about something like this so he is coming off as not being truthful about bigger things.

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. SC SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19
    By KayElJay in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 824
    Last Post: 11-29-2017, 08:23 AM
  2. SC SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 1433
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 12:52 AM
  3. Replies: 617
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 12:51 PM
  4. Replies: 569
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 12:29 AM
  5. SC SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #2
    By hoppyfrog in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 475
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 06:04 PM

Tags for this Thread