Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be on everyone's backs as well if my son went missing! Without a doubt. I would not rest and neither would they until he was found.

I hope that someone develops a conscience as well but with the people who are involved, it seems that they are more concerned about themselves and if they look okay. I doubt they could develop a conscience because it requires empathy and the ability to think of someone and care about someone more than themselves.

I agree LE knows her cell location,just maybe they are telling Dawn more and we just dont hear it.Maybe thats why that the media has almost stopped talking about it,Maybe they know where or what happened and just building a case.Dang driving me nuts!!!

They said before Cell location is within 5,6,7 miles. The 9 pm text will only tell them that.

You know we havent heard much since grandma stated she deposited money in her account.That account may be being used and its having to kinda stay hush hush so they can figure if its a runaway or abduction .

to repeat what i just stated in the other thread is it possible that the money GM deposited has been spent and they are hush hush because there trying to decide whether its a runaway or a abduction

You know we havent heard much since grandma stated she deposited money in her account.That account may be being used and its having to kinda stay hush hush so they can figure if its a runaway or abduction .

I agree, this was intended to tell LE and the family something, new leads.

I so wish that it turns out that she ran away, but with the boys reactions (leaving so abruptly) I am fearing the worst. This was more than "don't tell anyone but I am running away."

Hmm! That's a good point. I hope that's a reason we aren't hearing any new news. I think about B everyday and hope for her safe return!

I want to just throw this out there before i head off to bed.

Going back to this post by Lovejac "http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/
this is another forensic astrologer that has done a chart on Brittanee. Another confirmation of Peter B. knowing more than he's saying."

After reading the chart and reading....

to repeat what i just stated in the other thread is it possible that the money GM deposited has been spent and they are hush hush because there trying to decide whether its a runaway or a abduction

Made me think about somethings that are being said on FB boards from someone saying "insisting" that they know someone who is friend of BD who knows for a fact that BD deleted her myspace page just before leaving to MB.

What if she did have a relationship with PB and that's how she knew he would be there because they spoke on MS. It's not unlikely to have more than one MS, one for JG and friends and another for PB and other friends.

Now the astrologer also mentioned about pregnancy... what if she is?? And she did go there to tell PB in person... being that with all what was going on at home and that maybe she got preg and it not being JG's baby could also make the depression a lot harder on her.

Now, if she tells PB that she is preg and he most likely reacts badly to it.. maybe saying it's not his or you can't keep the baby and he don't want nothing to do with it. Tells her she needs to have an abortion. Or maybe she wants to have an abortion and she asked him for help with paying for it and he says no (because he don't want to believe it is his).

I could see he being more depressed and upset... the astrologer also said something about a mother figure.... hmmmm.. could she have been upset walking back to the hotel and met up with a women who saw she was upset and started talking to her and acted like she was caring and understanding..BD pours her heart out to this women who is actually befriending her.

The more I am thinking about this gives me another idea ....
At first when i was writing this i was thinking an underground abortion maybe set up by PB gone bad.

But now i'm thinking what if the atm is being used... could it be that if she met up with a women ..like I was saying is one of those women who can't have babies of her own and hears BD's story and is keeping her captive until she gives birth.

Not but too long ago a women befriended a young girl 17 or 20 at a prison while visiting her boyfriend .. the girl was pregnant and not to far from her due date.... they had a conversation with each other seemed innocent enough they exchanged addresses or the woman gave the girl a ride home i don't remember .. but she went in the girls house and brutality murdered the girl and stole the baby and tried to past the baby off as her own until she got busted just a few days later.

Sorry but you cant trust females anymore then males these days.

I honestly hope thats the case.

Made me think about somethings that are being said on FB boards from someone saying "insisting" that they know someone who is friend of BD who knows for a fact that BD deleted her myspace page just before leaving to MB.

What if she did have a relationship with PB and that's how she knew he would be there because they spoke on MS. It's not unlikely to have more than one MS, one for JG and friends and another for PB and other friends.

Now the astrologer also mentioned about pregnancy... what if she is?? And she did go there to tell PB in person... being that with all what was going on at home and that maybe she got preg and it not being JG's baby could also make the depression a lot harder on her.

Now, if she tells PB that she is preg and he most likely reacts badly to it.. maybe saying it's not his or you can't keep the baby and he don't want nothing to do with it. Tells her she needs to have an abortion. Or maybe she wants to have an abortion and she asked him for help with paying for it and he says no (because he don't want to believe it is his).

I could see he being more depressed and upset... the astrologer also said something about a mother figure.... hmmmm.. could she have been upset walking back to the hotel and met up with a women who saw she was upset and started talking to her and acted like she was caring and understanding..BD pours her heart out to this women who is actually befriending her.

The more I am thinking about this gives me another idea ....
At first when i was writing this i was thinking an underground abortion maybe set up by PB gone bad.

But now i'm thinking what if the atm is being used... could it be that if she met up with a women ..like I was saying is one of those women who can't have babies of her own and hears BD's story and is keeping her captive until she gives birth.

Not but too long ago a women befriended a young girl 17 or 20 at a prison while visiting her boyfriend .. the girl was pregnant and not to far from her due date.... they had a conversation with each other seemed innocent enough they exchanged addresses or the woman gave the girl a ride home i don't remember .. but she went in the girls house and brutality murdered the girl and stole the baby and tried to past the baby off as her own until she got busted just a few days later.

Sorry but you cant trust females anymore then males these days.

This is a really good theory! Both of them, either the underground abortion or the crazed woman who wants a baby. When I read the underground abortion I instantly thought "That's it, that is what happened" and I have never had that feeling before.

All I hope is that no matter what happened, that whoever did it, B will get the justice she deserves.

Does anyone know if she was in fact drinking? Not just speculation but for a fact. If she wasn't (and we know getting alcohol for minors at MB is easy in the clubs) it would show that she actually wanted to keep the baby, but if she was drinking, she didn't plan on keeping it...if she is pregnant.

I'm just throwing out another theory here .. it may have already been said.

Obviously, we don't know if the other kids were involved or not. But, since teenagers aren't exactly known for thinking on their feet or make sound judgement calls in times of stress, maybe they just left without knowing anything. Granted, they are all acting like arrogant youknowwhats but that doesn't make them criminals. It's possible that they really don't know anything.

I'm just throwing out another theory here .. it may have already been said.

Obviously, we don't know if the other kids were involved or not. But, since teenagers aren't exactly known for thinking on their feet or make sound judgement calls in times of stress, maybe they just left without knowing anything. Granted, they are all acting like arrogant youknowwhats but that doesn't make them criminals. It's possible that they really don't know anything.

It is possible. I believe that someone in the group (more so PB and JO) know something.
Leaving without knowing is a possibility but due to the erupt decision to leave at 1am, I find it fishy but even with all of that aside, say they weren't involved, it's been a month and the comments left on the MB pictures on Facebook is appalling. They don't care one bit. They have had time to let the reality sink in that B is gone and yet ... ugh!
If they are or aren't involved, these parents should be very ashamed of what they raised. :doh: They are terrible people who don't deserve anything good in life due to how they are acting, involved or not (and if they are involved, they deserve to rot - sorry for being so blunt).

I am going to play devil's advocate for this kids for a minute. I am not sure their decision to leave at 1am was abrupt - they said it was planned. And this does make sense to me - when we used to go to FL - we would leave in the middle of the night so we hit DC at a crazy hour when there wasn't a lot of traffic.

I do believe they are not showing any compassion towards the situation involving B and her family. But consider this perspective for a moment.... is it possible B somehow manipulated her way to MB with them - had conflict with the group during the trip... and then takes off on her own and no one can find her. They may truly believe she ran away and be pissed at her for putting all this censure on them - if they truly did nothing they may be reacting from that perspective.

One other thing - the comment of if B was drinking she wasn't planning on keeping a baby - if pg. I disagree - you have to remember she is young and she wouldn't be the 1st person I knew who drank maybe hoping the decision would be made for them? I don't know.

I am going to play devil's advocate for this kids for a minute. I am not sure their decision to leave at 1am was abrupt - they said it was planned. And this does make sense to me - when we used to go to FL - we would leave in the middle of the night so we hit DC at a crazy hour when there wasn't a lot of traffic.

I do believe they are not showing any compassion towards the situation involving B and her family. But consider this perspective for a moment.... is it possible B somehow manipulated her way to MB with them - had conflict with the group during the trip... and then takes off on her own and no one can find her. They may truly believe she ran away and be pissed at her for putting all this censure on them - if they truly did nothing they may be reacting from that perspective.

One other thing - the comment of if B was drinking she wasn't planning on keeping a baby - if pg. I disagree - you have to remember she is young and she wouldn't be the 1st person I knew who drank maybe hoping the decision would be made for them? I don't know.

With leaving at 1am I can understand it but if I were leaving to drive back 13 hours, I would rest before that long drive. The boys were up watching baseball and partying. That is what makes leaving at 1am seem so spur of the moment. If they were in fact planning on leaving at that time, you would make sure you were well rested before hand.

Maybe the girls did think she ran away. What doesn't make sense to me though is that if she was planning on running away, why didn't she take her clothes? Girls wouldn't leave with only the clothes on their back and I'm pretty sure these other girls, when they switched rooms (which raises another question - why switch hotel's when you're leaving the next day?) noticed everything she owned was there. That to me should have raised suspicion that she didn't run away, even if she told them that was her plan, at that moment in time, that wasn't when she did it.

I have known girls who knew they were pregnant and did drink but it was because they didn't want the baby and we're hoping they would miscarry which goes back to she wasn't planing on keeping it, if she was. No mother in her right mind would drink knowing she was pregnant if she wanted to keep the baby. What happens to the baby when you drink is something that is well known. I don't care how old you are. But maybe if B is like the girls she went up to MB with (only thinks/cares about herself) then maybe she would drink to have a good time because that is what she is used to. Or maybe, since she does drink, she didn't want anyone to think she might be pregnant if all of a sudden she stopped drinking. I don't know. All I know is that if she was pregnant and knew it but continued to drink, that angers me to the core. I hate girls (I don't care if you're a teenager, 20's, 30's, 40's...) who get pregnant and yet continue to party. I got pregnant when I was 19 (I live in Canada and that's our legal drinking age) and as soon as I found out I was, even though it wasn't planned (I was on the pill) I stopped partying altogether to give my baby the life he deserved because he didn't ask to be here!

I would love to know if her friend really called when she got to PB and asked for the shorts back. I find it strange she went to PB by herself to begin with so maybe she did want to tell him something. Whatever it was he thought it was serious enough to get back home and she thought it was bad enough she needed to not go home. Maybe the story about the shorts was a cover on why she left so quickly after getting there. He might not have done any wrong but is lying about something like this so he is coming off as not being truthful about bigger things.

Just throwing this out there, and in no way am I saying that this was Britt's case...but, up until a little over a year ago, I didn't know that alcohol was a problem when you were pregnant. I'm 20 now and just had my birthday, so I was pushing 19 when I found out, and I only did because a friend of mine got pregnant and she didn't have her usual glass of wine with dinner.

Maybe then. All I know is here that in health class they teach us about pregnancy and what happens if you drink or do drugs during that time. Also in all of the bars here, there is always a warning sign that drinking during pregnancy is not safe at all for the fetus.

I would love to know if her friend really called when she got to PB and asked for the shorts back. I find it strange she went to PB by herself to begin with so maybe she did want to tell him something. Whatever it was he thought it was serious enough to get back home and she thought it was bad enough she needed to not go home. Maybe the story about the shorts was a cover on why she left so quickly after getting there. He might not have done any wrong but is lying about something like this so he is coming off as not being truthful about bigger things.

That's what I have been saying the whole time. But according the timeline that was posted on Facebook and then quickly removed, it stated that JO texted or called B around 8 about them and then B texted JO at 9 saying she was on her way. I don't know much about the timeline though. It could of just been someone like us piecing everything together or it could of been someone who was closer to the story. It got deleted due to reasons with the investigation, whatever that means.
Perhaps she did tell PB and he rushed home and he didn't want anyone to know that they were sleeping together and now perhaps a baby (I still wonder if she told JG about it because I would think it could also be his) so he lied. He's 20, that's young to be a father, especially if she was just a "booty-call" and he doesn't love her. Does PB have a girlfriend?

It is possible. I believe that someone in the group (more so PB and JO) know something.
Leaving without knowing is a possibility but due to the erupt decision to leave at 1am, I find it fishy but even with all of that aside, say they weren't involved, it's been a month and the comments left on the MB pictures on Facebook is appalling. They don't care one bit. They have had time to let the reality sink in that B is gone and yet ... ugh!
If they are or aren't involved, these parents should be very ashamed of what they raised. :doh: They are terrible people who don't deserve anything good in life due to how they are acting, involved or not (and if they are involved, they deserve to rot - sorry for being so blunt).

Well said. I agree 100%. They are wrong on so many levels, guilty or not and their parents should be ashamed. I also think that some of them know more than they are letting on. I don't believe all of them know because I think at this point, with that many involved, someone would have slipped or gave in but who knows. I think there are a select few that know more than they are admitting too.

I am not sure their decision to leave at 1am was abrupt - they said it was planned.

- had conflict with the group during the trip... and then takes off on her own and no one can find her. They may truly believe she ran away and be pissed at her for putting all this censure on them - if they truly did nothing they may be reacting from that perspective.

Yes i can agree with you here .. i can see that happening too.

If they were in fact planning on leaving at that time, you would make sure you were well rested before hand.

(which raises another question - why switch hotel's when you're leaving the next day?) noticed everything she owned was there. That to me should have raised suspicion that she didn't run away, even if she told them that was her plan, at that moment in time, that wasn't when she did it.

No mother in her right mind would drink knowing she was pregnant if she wanted to keep the baby.

But i think the boys and girls actions are suspicious... the boys at leaving so soon and the girls moving hotels. My question is why did they move hotels with out B?????? That right there i think is a red flag. Did B know they were changing hotels??? And what time did they change hotels??? Everyone came there together and stayed in one room. Why leave one??? Had they planned on ditching her there?

I think the shorts are a cover up too and P is not being truthful about something. As with J.

He's 20, that's young to be a father, especially if she was just a "booty-call" and he doesn't love her. Does PB have a girlfriend?

I think if this is what is going you hit that one right on the nose. As far as I can tell he does not have a girlfriend he is a player and a GF is not on his agenda .. let alone a baby.

Even if that was their initial plan.. things change when someone turns up missing. That just doesn't make sense at all to me. Even more of a reason to stick around and try to find your "friend" (a.k.a. acquaintance) IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth