Forensic Astrology - NEVAEH BUCHANAN missing 5/24/09 MI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulscape

Reaction score
This five year old child was last seen riding her bicycle in the parking lot of the apt. complex she lives in.

NeveahBuchananLASTSEEN.gif

Scorpio rises, always sinister, always making my heart sink in a Missing Child case. I must assign the 1st House to the perp because MARS strong in Aries could never symbolize a baby being snatched from her home.

I most reluctantly assign Neveah to the 7th House. Here we see the 26th degree of Taurus, partile conjunct ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens. The 7th now becomes the Turned 1st House, with Neveah's ruler VENUS located in the radix 5th house about to conjunct MARS the perp, strong in Aries, the sign that he rules. The 5th House gives a sexual connotation. The perp has taken her for sexual pleasure, a 5th House matter.

The SUN at 03 Gemini is in the same degree as the NODES, always foretelling a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality. Both SUN and MOON are disposited by the Lord of Death, MERCURY, ruler of 8th House, and MERCURY squares both JUPITER and NEPTUNE, co-rulers of 4th House End of the Matter. Additionally, Part of Death 13:56 Sagittarius is four minutes from partile conjunction with Event Chart EQ (a secondary Ascendant).

Notice the Turned 1st and Turned 12th (radix House 7 and 6) share the same sign (as does radix House 1 and 12). This child went willingly with the perp, against her own best interests. She knew him.

Ironically, 'Neveah' is 'heaven' spelled backwards. More ironically, Neveah's mother was dating a registered sex offender with a record of crimes against children.

The news reports told us the child is considered to be in extreme danger. The Last Seen chart does not hold hope for a safe return.

Sadly,
Soulscape

No idea if this is relevant or not, but out of curiousity, I looked up astroids and found one called Kennedy, so I punched it in. Was a little surprised to find it in the 8th house at 18:23 cancer. Wasat is the fixed star at 18:31 and here is the description from the site I was reading...."Chemicals, poisons, gas; violence, malevolence, destructiveness as a first principal; pessimism; clear, authoritative speech; prominence in public affairs "

No idea if it means anything, but it struck me as a very curious placement.

You do not need to know a lot of Astrology to see the chart I am posting is problematic:

GeorgeKennedyNATAL.gif

This is the chart of Neveah's mother's (boy)friend. (She apparently has denied that he is her boyfriend, insisting he is simply a 'friend.')

For starters, SUN squares MOON (women) and opposes PLUTO (control issues). In fact, MOON is highly challenged (look at aspect grid -- all the red symbols are harsh aspects). This shows great difficulty in relating to women. VENUS semisquare both MARS and SATURN suggests he doesn't treat women well and likely doesn't have much use for them other than --- I'll give you one guess...

His natal MARS close conjuncts SATURN, a brutality marker. VENUS opposes URANUS, the 'strange attraction' aspect --- while NEPTUNE of fantasy makes easy trines to SUN and VENUS. EROS (sexual compulsion) quindeciles the MOON, squares VENUS and trines MARS. This is almost an irresistable internal imperative to act (MARS) erotically (EROS) on feelings (MOON) about women/girls (VENUS) regardless of whether or not those feelings are appropriate.

We know this guy is an RSO with a record that includes crimes against children. This knowledge is not astrology, it is a fact! See how the chart so clearly supports the facts, the reality of this chart owner's life?

The person who owns this chart is not someone you would want having contact with your children!!!

Unfortunately, the connections between GK's chart and Neveah's suggest he is/ was inappropriately attracted to her. A comparison of the two natals with the Event Chart raise even more alarming red flags.

Tri-WheelNeveahBuchanan-GeorgeKenne.gif

Asteroid GEORGE is practically on the Event MIDHEAVEN 11 Virgo which itself is partile conjunct GK's natal NODES. Event ASCENDANT 26 Scorpio partile trines GK's natal (Sunrise) EQ (a secondary Ascendant). Could the Stars be 'fingering' the perp?

Asteroid KENNEDY at 17:53 Cancer is close square Event VENUS 18:41 Aries (Neveah). VENUS (Neveah) is conjunct TORO (brutality) and trine Event EQ (a secondary Ascendant), with Part of Death in orb of conjunction. Asteroid KENNEDY is also exact sextile GK's natal HADES 17 Taurus (filth, garbage) in the 3rd House of Mindset = a filthy mind. The entire aspect pattern suggests a sickening thought process and consequences thereof.

Notice Neveah's natal VENUS at 23 Pisces, sandwiched between GK's natal SUN and PLUTO, and squared by Event HADES 27 Gemini in the 5th house of Event chart, keeping in mind the 5th House, among other things, represents both children and sexual activities. HADES, besides symbolizing filth and garbage, is a death marker.

Neveah's natal (Sunrise) Part of Death at 05:31 Taurus (not shown) is exactly trine Event CERES 05 Virgo (kidnapping) and partile conjunct GK's natal MARS 05 Taurus (violence, aggression, rape, murder).

The astrological connections amongst these charts are highly suspicious and intensely troubling. I can only pray LE is all over him, up, down and sideways. This baby needs to be found. I don't think she's far from home.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Ok, I got a little more curious and addded the astroids Gearge and Kennedy to Nevaeh's Natal chart. George is in her 8th hose 1:47 degrees scorpio. Kennedy is 1st house, 17:10 Aqaurius, 3 degrees from her sun. I also put an astroid called Neva into George's natal chart. "sigh" it is 8th house, 14:45 Scorpio.

Ok, I got a little more curious and addded the astroids Gearge and Kennedy to Nevaeh's Natal chart. George is in her 8th hose 1:47 degrees scorpio. Kennedy is 1st house, 17:10 Aqaurius, 3 degrees from her sun. I also put an astroid called Neva into George's natal chart. "sigh" it is 8th house, 14:45 Scorpio.

Great work, Khaki.

Once again, the exact time of Last Seen is questionable. The early news reports stated 8:15 pm. Some posts on the non-Astro Neveah thread reference a video where the mother states she last saw Neveah at 6:30 pm. The Part of Death in the 6:30 pm chart is posited at 01:45 Scorpio, partile conjunct Asteroid George in her natal chart.

Can you tell us the position of Asteroid NEVA in the 5/24/2009 Event charts?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Neva in the 5/24/09 chart is 7th, taurus 2:28. Oh, this is for the 8:15 one only. Will edit again when I do the other time, brb....

Neva in the 5/24/09 chart is 7th, taurus 2:28.

GK's MARS (sex, rape) is at 05 Taurus. His VENUS/NEPTUNE midpoint is 03:05 Taurus. VENUS/NEPTUNE = an erotic imagination (Ebertin). These placements suggest the motivation may have been erotic fantasies about wanting to have sex with her.

The astrological testimonies nauseate me.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Neva in the 5/24/09 chart is 7th, taurus 2:28. Oh, this is for the 8:15 one only. Will edit again when I do the other time, brb....

Don't bother. The placements should be virtually the same.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Mother:
http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.as...
Jennifer Orise Buchanan
DOB - 4.13.85

Release Jan 26th of 2009
3 piercings (ears and tongue)
1 tattoo reading Amyah with a banner of "MOM" underneath
Charges -
Home Invasion 1st degree occurred - 8.17.2006 sentenced 12.07.2006
Another charge of Home invasion 1st degree

Girl's mom says stress led to failed question on polygraph test
by Ray Kisonas , last modified May 26. 2009 11:47AM
http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090525/NEWS01/705259967

quote- "My gut feeling is she's in someone's vehicle right now,"

Then NEVA (Neveah) is practically smack on GK's natal MARS (05 Taurus) and GEORGE is in Fateful Degree -- same degree as the NODES.

Thank you for your assistance, Khaki.
:blowkiss:

Love,
Soulscape

Actually I deleted that post after realizing I hit march instead of may. I tried to get to it to delete it sooner but Fifth hid it. (She moved it here and it took me a bit to figure that out.)
So sorry for giving the wrong info. Hope I didn't mess up your work.You were right the positions are pretty similiar being, Neva 7, 2:26 taurus, George 10:31 virgo, and Kennedy 18:21 cancer.

Oh I feel sick after reading the charts of this guy! There should be a law out there to go after parents who knowingly subject their children to SO!! What is wrong with parents once a child sex offender always a child sex offender. Don't they watch the news where these idiots get out and go after children again. No one wants to believe their family member, their current friend, their friend from high school, someone they've known all their lives could harm a child. They do everyday. They are always someones family member, and someone's friend. It's the parents job to protect their children. why would you knowingly take a chance? I'm just so sick over this one. Just absolutely sick. The thoughts lined out in his chart about this child is beyond sickening she was 5. This child never had a chance he was lying in wait for the right moment!!

Oh I feel sick after reading the charts of this guy! There should be a law out there to go after parents who knowingly subject their children to SO!! What is wrong with parents once a child sex offender always a child sex offender. Don't they watch the news where these idiots get out and go after children again. No one wants to believe their family member, their current friend, their friend from high school, someone they've known all their lives could harm a child. They do everyday. They are always someones family member, and someone's friend. It's the parents job to protect their children. why would you knowingly take a chance? I'm just so sick over this one. Just absolutely sick. The thoughts lined out in his chart about this child is beyond sickening she was 5. This child never had a chance he was lying in wait for the right moment!!

From your lips to God's ears... and to the inbox of every single legislator, I hope. Both federal and state. If they must be released to anything other than a Jimmy Ryce center or similar, then it should be a condition that they notify any parent of their SO status. It should be considered abuse per se to allow any child to have contact with a known SO with immediate removal of the child and prosecution of the parent that allowed contact, preferably a felony child abuse charge for allowing contact.

Thank you Soulscape, Khaki and all the others who put so much of yourselves into interpreting these horrendous, unspeakable star placements. I can only imagine the toll it must take by extrapolating exponentially the toll it takes on me. God Bless you all, poor little Nevaeh and all the other missing, hurt, neglected, abused children. You'll likely never know when your sacrifice indeed helps one of these pitiful babies but I'm sure that someday, in some way, it will.

xo
lin

Bringing this over from the non-Astro Neveah thread in case you haven't seen it:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/Search_Continues_for_Neviah_B

Knife found with human blood.

The knife belongs to George Kennedy, a convicted sex offender and boyfriend of Nevaeh Buchanan's mother Jennifer Buchanan. It was found in his tackle box and has been taken to a state crime lab for tests.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3795615&postcount=194"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MI - AMBER ALERT! 5 year old Nevaeh Buchanan missing, bike abandoned[/ame]

Beyond sickening.

Recall the Part of Death in the 6:30 pm chart is posited at 01:45 Scorpio, partile conjunct Asteroid GEORGE in Neveah's natal chart. In the 8:15 pm Event chart, Asteroid GEORGE is close conjunct the Midheaven and partile conjunct GK's natal Nodal axis. His involvement is completely astrologically obvious.

Sadly,
Soulscape

Thank you Super Astro Sleuths. I'm heartbroken that little Nevaeh needs her own astro thread. I have not visited the main thread yet this morning, but Soulscape's post above about the knife leaves me feeling very scared for this beautiful little girl.

If GK is found to be responsible for whatever has happened, I agree Mom should face some kind of charges also - especially since her brother argued with her about allowing Nevaeh around this . And I'll take it one step further and say that Grandmom, who had custody of Nevaeh should have insisted her daughter act like a better parent if she wanted to regain Nevaeh. It sounded to me, like it was Grandmom that told the brother to back off Jennifer, because after all she is an adult now.

I'm passing out kudos to Jenn's brother for at least trying to make these two women see that there was danger in GK.

Salem

Mother:
http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.as...
Jennifer Orise Buchanan
DOB - 4.13.85

Release Jan 26th of 2009
3 piercings (ears and tongue)
1 tattoo reading Amyah with a banner of "MOM" underneath
Charges -
Home Invasion 1st degree occurred - 8.17.2006 sentenced 12.07.2006
Another charge of Home invasion 1st degree

Girl's mom says stress led to failed question on polygraph test
by Ray Kisonas , last modified May 26. 2009 11:47AM
http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090525/NEWS01/705259967

quote- "My gut feeling is she's in someone's vehicle right now,"

Local news reporting the mother has been MIA for 24 hours. Also saying she maybe interviewing with the LE. Is there a chart on the Mom? I really hope she is not invovled.

Issues with Jane on HLN is covering this case right now along with Drew P., Sandra Cantu case & Casey A.

:angel:

HLN/JVM...showed tape of mother saying ( stumbling big time) she never left her alone in the presence of the RSO, that there always was a 'parent' present.

No news link to what is being reported on Issues w/Jane about the bloody knife, bloody shorts, towel, picture & bloodstain on the wall in the motel where GW was staying. The items were found hidden in a wall.
Found photos of the areas being searched. Not sure if you have seen these yet.

Photos: Volunteers search for Nevaeh
http://multimedia.detnews.com/pix/photogalleries/newsgallery/amberalertsearch/

OMG! HLN saying bloody shorts, a bloody towel, and photos of a child resembliong Neveah in the hotel room of Kennedy.

Search warrant executed on Kennedy's motel and they found bloody towel, bloody shorts at his motel. Also a bloody stain on the wall above the sink! :furious:

The bloody instrument was a silver "multi tool"...for fishing.

Watching headline news..

Reporter is saying that they have found a blood stain on the wall above the sink in a motel room where the RSO was staying, also found a bloody pair of shorts, a bloody towel, fishing weights with blood on them, and a knife or some type of fishing tool with human blood on them.

They are saying they found a bloody knife, towel, bloodstain on the wall in the bathroom......the other items found hidden in the motel room wall that GK was renting today. During the search of his motel today (Issues with Jane is covering this case today along with Drew P, Sandra Cantu, & KC tonight.

It's not, the reporter specified he looked at the warrant and affidavits. :(

I'm going to HURL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reporter states he saw the actual paper work. I don't think it's a rumor. He sounded pretty sure.

It's not a rumor..the reporter was reporting what he read in the search warrant affadavit from the motel room where George Kennedy was staying.

So far no news link to what is being reported on Issues w/Jane.
Found photos of the areas being searched. Not sure if these have been posted yet.

Photos: Volunteers search for Nevaeh
http://multimedia.detnews.com/pix/photogalleries/newsgallery/amberalertsearch/

The Stars forewarned us of these sickening finds, pointing directly to GK.

My heart is broken over poor little Neveah.

Sadly,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members